• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
jdub 03 its kinda sad since smash is comming to an end in about a month or two. yeh so if ur not gonna inw atourney RIGHT NOW, thers really no point in trying :/ unless u just wnana have fun which i dont see how u could since everyones gonna own you :/ even *** money. BUT brawls comming out! and everyones gonna be JUST AS GOOD AS EACHOTHER. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah

right

lain

Smash Master
why call kail me? kail sucks bad LOL.

malice is also epic fail. didn't i beat you with my ****ty peach at a UMB? and isn't my falco 6x better then yours even though i don't play falco? and don't i always beat you with fox? :laugh: gg

**** it enzyme! i didn't see that mm request. haha. well i still got to play ya some at the UofM.

Shaeden

Smash Journeyman
lain are we still going to mm fox vs marth? i keep forgetting about it. oh and pichu > anthers pika for those that haven't beaten anther yet. D:

lain

Smash Master
hahaha. guess we'll have to do it at pound eh?

also where's luladin been? been missin some of that sweet sweet jiggs action

alcoady

Smash Ace
Lulz moved back to GR w/ his brother kail (who is much better than lain)

all dumb shiet aside, i'ma try to make the next umb, haven't gotten my *** kicked by pikachu in a while. and wanted to play all you UMB cats again.

lain

Smash Master
pffffffffft.

looking forward to playin' ya though bigy. haven't gotten any good falcon action down here in a long while :colorful:

GLCH

Smash Apprentice
Since I guess Malice hasn't been on in a while.. I guess I'll just say.. I heard all lain can do is down smash.. But that's just what I heard.. And I doubt he can beat his falco in a dito... Only specualtion... Square tools...

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
If all lain can do is dsmash, why the hell would he be playing Fox? rofl
I heard GLCH lost to thax, but that's only hearsay.

King Malice

Smash Ace
Lain, need I show you videos of my 'epic fail'? You know, the videos where you play me, and didn't beat me. At all.

I also vaguely remember 3-stocking your falco at one of the southfield tourneys.

Nice try lain, but I do believe the ONLY, only... only time you beat me was that one time with your peach. I guess also beating me one time gave you the idea that any other time I were to miraculously win against you, it was controller johns or 'not my day' johns.

gtfo of it, I thought you stopped talking smack once I put you in your place.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Lain, need I show you videos of my 'epic fail'? You know, the videos where you play me, and didn't beat me. At all.

I also vaguely remember 3-stocking your falco at one of the southfield tourneys.

Nice try lain, but I do believe the ONLY, only... only time you beat me was that one time with your peach. I guess also beating me one time gave you the idea that any other time I were to miraculously win against you, it was controller johns or 'not my day' johns.

gtfo of it, I thought you stopped talking smack once I put you in your place.
Southfield tourneys?!? lol. Those were so long ago. And you lost to his peach?!?! wtf? his peach sucks ***. Its so ****ing bad, how the hell did you lose to it. And that was a long time ago. He sucked a long time ago. And when was the last tourney you went? As I can remember the last time I saw you play you really weren't too good, and that was 4 months ago. You haven't gone to any events and I doubt you have gotten better. I wouldn't go talking ****. I would easily put money on him beating you, no question.

lol, I just stood up for Lain. wtf is the matter with me?

and thax, you have no room to talk. You suck. As I remember lain 4 stocked you twice in a row.

oh snap, I just played you thax.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
^whatever man i never got 4 stocked...and i played pretty bad and sandbagged the rest of the nite. dont care if u believe me or not...

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
lol, you definitely got 4 stocked... twice in a row. And of course you played pretty bad. Its because you suck.

Levitas

the moon
Thax, don't talk smack, and that's really nasty.

That's how you'll get banned again.

PS. I could fourstock you after getting owned by bowyer.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Oh good, your signature works. I was a little worried when it didn't, earlier today.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
oh ****, I just realized that thax has known about smashboards longer than I have. Doesn't that mean that thax should be better than me?

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
oh ****, I just realized that thax has known about smashboards longer than I have. Doesn't that mean that thax should be better than me?
ok listen i did not get 4 stocked at all the entire day, you might of been talking about okiyama (no offense to him, i think hes good wit potential) who was 4 stocked a few times by lain cause we were playing in the same friendly tv. I WAS NOT 4 STOCKED EVEN THOUGH I DIDNT PLAY AS GOOD AS I AM. Ok, you can go around and ask every honest person who watched the friendlies and they will say the same thing. yeah techically i did sign up i nfebruary when i haven't played smash more than a few days in my life. i went to my friend's mike house one day too play the game and was amazed by the tricks he did so i signed up here in an attempt to read the kirby section, which i never really got to. I only owned smash as of September 07 and thats when i started playing and using techs. I'll play u right now bowyer, where do u live?

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
screw it, talking on the boards is stupid. u guys jus talk **** u wont say in real life anyway. ill juz catch u all around if i come to a tourny pce.

GLCH

Smash Apprentice
ThaBadOne is pretty bad.. I beat him and his friend.. And his friend was pretty crazy.. I don't know what the deal is with Ankoku.. Sorry for what ever is up your ***... But this site is getting old.. I don't really like anyone besides my friends Zelow and Malice.... and the posts are all pointless and a waste of time.. Peace...

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Well, if you really want me to tell what I think to your face.... actually, you should talk to Boyr, lol, cause that's what he does. The funny part in all this? I haven't actually owned SSBM yet. All of my playing has been on discs borrowed from my friends.

Boyr lives on the west side of Michigan, over in Caledonia, when he's not here at UofM. If you really want to play, just come here or something and give us a call. We usually have an hour or so in the day free, I think.

Only all the posts in this thread are pointless, because pointless chatter is pointless. Doesn't mean it should stop, though. Just means you won't be missing much if you don't join in.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
^lol right GLCH, u beat my friend once with sheik who is samus counterpick n i think u beat me only 2ce...

and didn't you say i was good?

I don't hate anyone here by the way...i think u all are very nice in real life...

but i'm not checking these threads anymore, you guys have no fear posting whatever u want so there isn't much i can do...

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
I'll play u right now bowyer, where do u live?
What would be the point of me playing you right now?

screw it, talking on the boards is stupid. u guys jus talk **** u wont say in real life anyway. ill juz catch u all around if i come to a tourny pce.
Are you joking. If you started saying the same **** in real life that you say on the boards I would flame you just the same. The reason that I didn't at the last tourney is because you were sitting there quietly without starting ****. I don't start **** with people, but I will flame people who say stupid ****, and keep it going until necessary. You can ask Tony what my definition of necessary is if you really want to know.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
^lol i was quiet cuz im usually always quiet, and i never start ****. u wont catch me nowhere starting ****. boyr if u didnt know i have a life outside smash. i just think the game is really cool so i stick around here. i dont think you would talk ****, i would hope u wouldnt cuz it would just make u look bad man. plus i wouldnt want to whoop any1s *** lol jk jk

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
but see, this whole thing started wit u juz callin me a tool. if u said i was a tool in real life of course i would pull out every joke i have on u, but cmon would u really call someone u dont know a tool to there face?

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
You start **** all the time on the boards. I don't know if its intentional but you always sound stupid and talk when you shouldn't so of course I'm gonna call you out. And if you didn't know, we all have lives outside of smash. Other than at the UMBs, we probably play 2-3 hours a week, and thats been the past 2 weeks. Before that we probably averaged 30 min a week. And outside of the time while I'm playing, I don't talk about smash.

If someone is being a little *** kisser like you were, I call them out on it. I'm usually a cool guy but I get annoyed by **** like that easily, and I'm not afraid to say something like that to someones face. The real douche bags are the piece of **** fake people who only talk behind peoples backs. It was nothing personal get over it.

But anyways, your jokes suck and don't make a lot of sense. So if you pulled out every joke you have in me I'd probably start laughing and walk away because I would feel so embarrassed for you.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Hey, everyone should shut up now because I have Pound 3 updates.

Dope got second in pools, under Kage. He beat FoxLisk, Isra, Joe Bushman, and Ritz.
Shaeden got fourth in pools, under LOZR, Darc, and Sethlon. He won sets against Darc, EEvisu, and Reno.
Anther got second in pools, under Chinesahh. He 2-0'd the rest of his pool, which consisted of DoYoung2Win, Kel, Prince Toma, Purple Cobra, and Dazwa. He was the only one in his pool to take a single game off of Chinesahh.
lain got fifth in pools, under HugS, Scar, Skratch, and XYT. He 2-0'd Wesley and daisey.

Everyone made it to second pools except for lain. : S
You shouldn't have lost, lain. : (

Anther and Shaeden got 1st in their doubles pool. They lost to team Dj Nintendo + Alukard. Their team name was "The Racist Rapper."
Darkrain and Dope got 2nd in their doubles pool. They lost to team Watty + Mathos and Azen + M2K. Their team name was "Dark and Dope **** the East Coast."

All info thanks to nealdt and tia.
http://tia.nealpro.com/ttournament.aspx?id=386

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
No, DAlegendarysamus Wes didn't go to Pound 3, as far as I know. This was a different Wes.

Top Bottom