• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

GLCH

Smash Apprentice
I beat you a few times Malice... There were so many matches that were really close.. .. I've progressed greatly.. And how many years have you been playing longer than me? By the way.. Is there an account that you haven't got banned on Gaia??!!

MTG Prerelease is this month..

Anybody that uses Roy seriously is a/an (insert here)..

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
GLCH must've been in some traumatic event where a Roy player beat him repeatedly, or something. >_> So much hate for a simple low-tier character...

King Malice

Smash Ace
I do Anther like he was a drug.

And by doing him I mean I have sex with him. Homosexually.

@:GLCH; Yeah, I was grossly over-exaggerating how bad you are when I have been playing in tournies since, Mid '05? Something like that. Maybe a bit sooner. You are just starting out and have much more improvement to go. You will see an exponential increase if you involve yourself more with smashfests rather than just waiting for your friends to hold them like I do.

GLCH

Smash Apprentice
Thanks Malice... Is Ankoku assuming again? I didn't say anything bad about Roy so chill out silly lil asain boy................................................................................ ROY SUCKS BIATCH!!!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Is GLCH trying to say stuff just to see if he can get a reaction again?

And here I thought I was mistaken putting him in that category...

GLCH

Smash Apprentice
Truth hurts... qq.. And moving on!!! I think exceptional is mad at you Malice cause you wouldn't play with them... He's soo mad!!! (inside joke) Hahaa..

AS Money

Smash Lord
checklist for the drunken MI Smasher

1. Do you have your controller? If not, you're probably dead.

2. Do you have your clothes? Are you wearing them? If you don't see your clothes nearby, you'll probably never find them, so don't waste time looking. If you really need clothes for some reason, take what you need from the nearest room.

3.Are you in a bed? Is there someone with you? I've learned from past mistakes, waking up with someone usually turns out badly. Get your clothes and leave quietly.

4. Dose anyone still have stock nearby? Don't be shocked. Sometimes I pass out before I start fighting. Since the people nearby probably won't be up for a fight for some time, it's best just to move on and find another place to stay for the day."

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
In a given week, if I have two different sigs in that week, a total of somewhere between 40-60 minutes. I'm fast as hell at making simple little banners, especially when there's already a picture I know I want to use.

Levitas

the moon
What if you mistakenly invented the Baconator contest, a forced entry contest where if two people both order baconators, they must race to finish it before the other person, or be forced to buy the winner his next baconator? What then? Does that make you fat?

jdub03

Smash Journeyman
Im looking to get into the tourney scene. I live in roseville michigan. Do you guys ever have smashfests up at U of M. My brother goes there so it would be easy for me to get up there.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
rash, seriosly i hate u, why do u cancel these fests....ur already a smart guy doing good in school u need a break fool

Top Bottom