• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

D e l t a

That one guy who does the thing with a camera.
Everyone cool in MI either moved, quit, or became inactive. 90% of the people who played brawl and moved to smash 4 are the people that make the scene absolute ****. I hope you all drown.
And then there's the kids who started went from Brawl to PM / back to Melee.

A majority of the smash scene across all games is toxic af as of lately. *sigh*

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
Everyone cool in MI either moved, quit, or became inactive. 90% of the people who played brawl and moved to smash 4 are the people that make the scene absolute ****. I hope you all drown.
Chi Chi its Yasha!!! Looks like you took over as troll of this board. Its pretty sad to see this thread so dead.

Last edited:

Th3Prim31

Smash Rookie
hey this is prime. i dont know if anyoen rememebr me from brawl around 2010 but yeah im makin a come back or tryin to lol

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
Melee old timer here. Heck, I approve that this thread still exists. I can't believe that I actually recognize somebody (Hot Arms: I remember you used to have a Jigglypuff avatar way back in the day).

Anybody get Tri Force heroes? I'm looking for an excuse to play some melee and get some "friend coins" or whatever. Feel free to PM me.

Last edited:

kdports

Smash Rookie
Hey, newcomer to the Smash 4 MI scene here. I got second at a library tournament, losing to King James, who invited me here. Just thought I would introduce myself.

May I ask if there are any TOs in West MI? All the tournements are in East MI and I am unable to make it to any of them. If so I would like to work in conjunction to bring to life the West MI scene (be it 64, Melee, Brawl, PM, or Sm4sh.)

jcgamer107

Smash Rookie
On the off-chance anyone still checks this thread, looking for any Smash 64 meet-ups/tournaments within an hour or so of Detroit

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
LOE1 is straight up garbage at all smash games. How did the MI scene switch to using facebook or whatever dumb social media trash over this 14 years old thread of pure wisdom. yall got no respect for yall elders.

Boxxy teach these scrubs some respect :yeahboi:

Top Bottom