• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

jv3x3

Smash Champion
The first post is legendary, I vote not to change it

Also the EMU tourney is all capped out but anyone can still go! Free redbull all weekend
Yeah JV we in there. Capped that smash tournament!
Nice. Good work fellas. Glad to see its capped already. Everything is for a good cause.

Vayseth shoot me a pm when you get a minute. Can you read Japanese or just speak?

P.S. Alright haha, ill keep the first page as is. Outdated and all

smasher1001

Smash Journeyman
Oh wow, jv3x3. That's an old name, brings back memories.. Remember the 14 year old kid in the melee scene back in the day? I'm in the scene again with smash4 in force XD Cept this time I'm in the actual age bracket to fit in properly.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Why am I only now just discovering there's a Smash group at OU two months before I graduate. :laugh:

I mod the Smash 4 boards so it should be obvious that's the only game I'm any decent at. If it's not just 8 Player FD with Amiibos like at the Gaming Guild I'll definitely stop by the Game Room to hang out at the very least.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Why am I only now just discovering there's a Smash group at OU two months before I graduate. :laugh:

I mod the Smash 4 boards so it should be obvious that's the only game I'm any decent at. If it's not just 8 Player FD with Amiibos like at the Gaming Guild I'll definitely stop by the Game Room to hang out at the very least.
The group formed during my final semester where I could barely play because I was busy with Thesis :(

Samn

Smash Cadet

Uhh, lol we may be the guys your talking about, but were actually not just a bunch of bad kids I promise. Some of us are legit at Smash 4 but were mostly big on PM so sometimes I just set that up so I can play PM and not worry about a bunch of casuals wanting to play FFA all the time XD

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
The group formed during my final semester where I could barely play because I was busy with Thesis :(
I see. Have to work on my own Capstone this semester as well. lol

Uhh, lol we may be the guys your talking about, but were actually not just a bunch of bad kids I promise. Some of us are legit at Smash 4 but were mostly big on PM so sometimes I just set that up so I can play PM and not worry about a bunch of casuals wanting to play FFA all the time XD
Nothing wrong with FFA, it just gets boring if that's all we can decide to play (especially when it's always Omega Mode with amiibos). 8 players can be such a frustrating mess as much as it is hectically fun, so I haven't hung out in the Gaming Guild for the past few weeks.

Bad/casual it doesn't matter to me, like most mods I'm fairly casual myself, I just want to get some practice in beyond For Glory mode and use a controller that's not the Gamepad/3DS (I don't have an adapter to go with my GC controller).

Samn

Smash Cadet
Yeah np, just come by on Tuesday or Friday. We play at least from 12pm-7pm. I live on campus too so I can play anytime i don't have class really lol.

D e l t a

That one guy who does the thing with a camera.
Speaking of being more active, who's all going to Shuffle? I'm on the east side looking for a carpool & hotel room

Brocash

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, not sure if this is the place for this but I'm new to the competitive scene and looking for some people to play with in the Livonia area. I know theres at least a few players out here, so if anyone is down to help out a newbie let me know!

D e l t a

Hey guys, not sure if this is the place for this but I'm new to the competitive scene and looking for some people to play with in the Livonia area. I know theres at least a few players out here, so if anyone is down to help out a newbie let me know!
Ori hosts tourneys there frequently. Also, definitely check out Spau4 May 2nd. It's hosting PM & smash 4. If you're a PM player, I'm more than happy to sit down and play friendlies with you & help you learn more of the advanced mechanics of the game as well as give advice on your mistakes.

D e l t a

Fair enough. If anybody else is going to Shuffle let me know. I'll throw down gas $$

KentaKurodani

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KentaKurodani
3DS FC
5370-0467-0413
I might be able to drive like 4 others, but someone would have to come chill with my parents for a few so I can get them to sign a permission slip for someone above 21 so I can drive with them in the car. Level 2 license restrictions suck

Edg

Smash Cadet
Any melee players in the genesee/flint/810 area? Looking to start a weekly fest and/or find some more people to play with. drop me a pm

D e l t a

Any melee players in the genesee/flint/810 area? Looking to start a weekly fest and/or find some more people to play with. drop me a pm
I sadly won't be back in that area for 2 more months. 2nd week of July onwards I'll be there for 3 months of schooling. I'll hit you up then

Top Bottom