• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

JTsm

Smash Master
Sounds promising.

Too bad it's in OH. Maybe on a later date since I imagine some people are still salty from last time.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
the return of noj!!!

hype.

maybe gio and i will come play sometime. I like pm. west mi has a big pm scene. East mi hasnt caught on yet cause they suck <3

everyone knows noj from those times we all accidentally click on the main thread link and not the last page link

W.C.N

Smash Lord
That taunt was so hype

An NoJ had no chance of winning there was no timer on

Xatic

Smash Lord
Just so that everyone here is aware (mainly for tournament schedules):

Sweet XII [March 30th] will have all 4 smash events running for that weekend (ie. 64, Melee, Brawl, and Project M)
Because I didn't really hype it up at Sweet X, it'd be cool if we could get more people to come to this.

Just a post to let everyone know whats going on tournament wise. So the Brawl tournaments in March would include this one.

March 2013 Brawl Tournaments
Outrage I - March 9th
Armageddon - March 23rd
Lordy's - March 23rd?
Sweet XII - March 30th

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I hate this new layout.

But anyway in other news, I am moving PS6 to June so start off the summer.

And yeah, I haven't been on here in a while. Midterms and stuff. I'll be at Outrage though.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Hey guys. So I am officially announcing my retirement from Smash and I am open to taking donations. I also love riding the black ****. I act like I'm a hard ass but really I'm just a stupid Arab who will eventually self-destruct and blow up things like I am made to do. I will continue to gladly ride the black penis as I plan on going into homo sexual adult films. I hope you guys will support me through this awesome process. Take care, and remember, I love riding black things:) <3

fZk

Smash Lord
Hey guys. So I am officially announcing my retirement from Smash and I am open to taking donations. I also love riding the black ****. I act like I'm a hard *** but really I'm just a stupid Arab who will eventually self-destruct and blow up things like I am made to do. I will continue to gladly ride the black penis as I plan on going into homo sexual adult films. I hope you guys will support me through this awesome process. Take care, and remember, I love riding black things:) <3
Called it.

D

Deleted member

Idk which is more broken Marvel 2 or umvc3.. imma jus go back to a Game that i'm "Okay" in
I can understand you having trouble with MvC2 (game actually takes skill), but you shouldn't be having any problems with 3 (dat noob factor).

Roller

Smash Legend
UMvC is like playing ICs in brawl. You just need to get a basic understanding of what is punishable and how to read. After that, a lot of your success just depends on how much time you spend in the lab on bnb and more complicated combos.

Also. Sorry for not responding last night, Ori. I was working out, then I just forgot to let you know I was busy that night.

I'm free to play today, in the unlikely event anybody wants to come to AA or the even more unlikely event that Kevin would drive AA to go somewhere else.

Top Bottom