• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Roller

Smash Legend
So what is happening? Stewy & people (probably Nigel) would want to come to AA if something is going down here.

I'd also be down to hit up Marco, Juan, etc in East Lansing if anybody would be down for that.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Last time, Stewy/Nigel came to Brian's place at like 6:30 and we played till about 9. I'm down to play today just not all night. Running on 2 hours of sleep.

Roller

Smash Legend
@JTsm, I raise you 1,100 flights of stairs on a step machine in the morning for an hour straight.

Also. WTP. My room is reorganized now, so people can play there. We had the 4 man sf with stewy&nigel in my room. And fit fine.

Alsoalso. I would want to put it on time battle with no limit and work through the best ways to deal with strategies that we currently have a hard time with over and over.

Different than playing matches. Possibly less fun, but we'd also get better from it.

Alsoalsoalso. Would you still be down to go to EL later tonight?

Roller

Smash Legend
Do you want taste? Or just caffeine?

I'll be there in 10 regardless. I guess I'll just meet you there.

And Caramel Vanilla Latte or "Purple Haze" (off the menu) for taste, ask Gio for a "Black Eye" (also off the menu) for max caffeine

Zinoto

Smash Lord
idk, are you in the Mason hallway by the elevator again like you were on Tuesday at this time?
Lol no I'm doing HW in my room. Tell me when it starts and I'll head down for a couple hours.

Hey guys DRDN made the DRDNFEST tourney page on AiB since he is banned here. It is actually a real tournament with a real ruleset.

September 29th
Click for more details - http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=13718
^^^^

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=328009

Legit ruleset and everything.

What's The Point

Smash Master
I'm just sitting in Espresso till some one tells me where to go.

By some one I mean Roller.

And by where I assume his room.

Also Gio can't make Purple Haze anymore.

TheMann

Smash Ace
When is smashing happening? I get off work at 12 am and livonia is on the way home. If its a late smashfest I could stop by if welcome to lol

Top Bottom