• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Rizk, you watch the DUMBEST **** on TV lmao.
Sexy girls.

Rizk must be gay.

:denzel:

:phone:
Girls bro girls.
Rizk, welcome to the enlightened.

I got one of my girlfriends in high school by getting her to watch a marathon of it with me in my basement.

Watching shows like that gives you an auto "in" with bitties. Plus the shows are filled with hot chicks. So it's not torture to watch them.

For the record, I've seen every episode of Laguna Beach and The Hills, most of which multiple times. :lick:
They are freaking great. Lauren is my favorite. I'm still on like episode 17 season 3.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
If you want to get me from my place I can bring my TV and wii, but I can also just go to Gio works for convenience. I live on North like 1 min from the PS4 venue lol.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Supposed to get a call from Boat Club by Tuesday. With the Holiday weekend they couldn't set up anything.

JTsm

Smash Master
I actually forgot all about BAMF:R.... hopefully you're successful with that venue, Ori.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I really am too, i just wanna host 1 tourney this summer so the good sized locals aren't in AA only :L

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
SMASHFEST AT MY PLACE

Wednesday night.

Other video games besides Brawl are welcome.

Macomb is coming. Bring yo' ***** and let's Smash! Inquire if you're down.

JTsm

Smash Master
I have work til 4:30, so I will most likely leave around 5:30 - 6.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Kyle if you can I wanna go, but if it's out the way for you, don't worry about it. I'm on chill mode this week, so either way is fine :cool:

JTsm

Smash Master
Kyle if you can I wanna go, but if it's out the way for you, don't worry about it. I'm on chill mode this week, so either way is fine :cool:
AA is not out of the way. I gotchu.

I'm up for Masonfest as well.

kd-

Smash Lord
Top Bottom