• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Ok so since we have 2 weeks left for SiiS6 what are the carpools looking like? I wanna know who has an open spot and where I need to go for that open spot. I basically have the ok from my parents, I just need to get a couple school projects and other stuff done by next Thursday.

Aceplayer

Smash Journeyman
Yo tech, too be fair this was the melee thread way before that ****ty game came and invaded.

We are reclaiming lost lands.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
My car is looking like this.

Me
Tech
Sk
Lain

Are confirmed.

Mikey has dibs on the next spot he requested off for work but wont know for a bit till work lets him know if he has off or not.

Roller/ori/drdn yall have dibs if mikey falls through in hat order.

Roller asked me first and hes more of a just in case marco falls through. Ori if roller goes wit marco and mikey rops out you have dibs. Drdn if if all 3 fall out/roller goes with marco you get he spot.

If i missed someone they get dibs after drdn.

Tutu gets trunk if he is able to go :yeahboi:

:phone:
this is my car situation atm.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
What Ori said.

Also, Rizk. When's your next tourney gonna be? We are on the cusp of a tourney drought. I suppose same question @ Ori.
idk lol since Gamerz Lounge was $200 to rent out idk if I'll be able to do any during the school year. I'm looking a December tourney kinda like a practice for /Hope 4 and Apex.
this is my car situation atm.

ty.

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
Wat it do smash community. aint been bout none of this really for a min, so wats been goin down?

Gun Bros, simple app dats actually kinda legit. Get at me on facebook for those who bout it

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Quick TOing question:

Is a highschool for a venue worth it? Colleges are commonly used, so why not a highschool?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I think it has to do with how late tournaments tend to run when not well-organized, combined with a lot of Smash players who host tournaments being in college.

fZk

Smash Lord
Remember people, super hype SMASHFEST tomorrow at Marco's new apartment in EL. WTP will be picking up everybody in MI so be sure to give him your address so he can pick you up.

Edit: Marco told me that they will be plenty of free liquor for the adults and punch and pie for the kiddies.

The main reason is that most highschools don't allow gambling on school grounds... And generally to rent out a high school you needva club, if you have a video gaming club already you may be able to use that, but you'll need a teacher to look over the tournament... Then add Weed+Alcohol to the equation and you've made yourself a great recipe for disastor

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Wait, Juan are you trolling or for realzies?

EDIT: WORD? If I can get picked up after work I'm down. I don't have to work Thursday either.

Top Bottom