• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
At BWWs atm with WuvZz and our friend who is housing us.
Sumer/fZk I'll text you guys if/when we are ready to smash.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
if people need a place to stay then i can house, its not a big deal. Kail, velynn and duck are fine. Me and duck are lovers, and ive seen kail and velynn around [creep]although they dont know it[/creep] :awesome:

Itll be chiiiill

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
LOL would I mind smash occuring. Silly question good sir.

Yo actually this is a coincidence, I used to want to get legit at melee but the only character I enjoyed playing was ganondorf...

TEACH ME THE WAYS! I barely remember anything. Except that I greatly enjoy dthrow to usmashes

Kail

Smash Lord
See how you beat my Ganon is simple. You play fox. Then you moon walk. Then back air me... And I get so ****ing confused and bewildered about it that I sort of go on a rant about how non efficient it is I sort of lose to my self.

rokimomi

Smash Lord
gyzz lol, teech me to DI lol
I hold a direction and duck/mike/juggle still ***** me lol
am I need to do more than hold direction to DI?
lolx

also teech me to play fox vs fox, btw, I dont grab, is it a hard matchup for me thenz? lulz

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Cop kicking us out from Mason was so not legit.

I have a gameplan for next time though. Trust me, anyone who tries to kick us out again will get owned hard.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Final plan for the MSU smashfest tonight!

I'm picking up James, Chris, Hot ArmS, and Kagu in that order starting at around 5:45, have your stuff ready if you're bringing a blanket/sleeping bag.

James and Kagu stay with Marco for the night, I have housing with another friend and so do Chris and HarmS. We'll meet back up and return to AA at around noon Saturday.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Travis, do you guys need another TV? I'd rather not bring one considering the number of people I have to drive and the sleeping bag I already have to bring. But I can.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
well mines at home in bloomfield, richard has one? and it hink thats all that MSU to offer :/

Marco, are you bringing a set up?

Top Bottom