• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Plan for this weekend!

Friday 5pm: Meet up at Za's for dinner, because that place is just too legit.
Friday 6pm: Leave Ann Arbor
Friday 7pm - midnight: Take MSU's lunch money in iron man matches
Saturday noon: Go back to Ann Arbor

Confirmed right now = me, Moose, Duck, Aceplayer, Hot ArmS

Does anyone else want to go?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Sounds good Roller. Have fun in NJ over break.

Chris, I have to take back my statement about game rooming it up today at 1pm. I'm in the middle of my second all-nighter this week and I'll need a massive recovery nap in the afternoon. We'll play in the evening or just at MSU on Friday.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Yo EL brawl peeps I am gonna be in EL today and Friday before Sumer, Ally, Lostmagic103, and I go to Cold Con are there gonna be any smashfests?
I'd be down to play a bit of Melee as well so I can shake off some of my Ganon rust.

fZk

Smash Lord
Yo EL brawl peeps I am gonna be in EL today and Friday before Sumer, Ally, Lostmagic103, and I go to Cold Con are there gonna be any smashfests?
I'd be down to play a bit of Melee as well so I can shake off some of my Ganon rust.
I may be down to play, i'll know for sure later. Where in EL will you be?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I may be down to play, i'll know for sure later. Where in EL will you be?
Brody Complexes (Bailey Hall to be exact.) fZk send me a text or call me if you wanna smash
248-494-0368.

I'll be in EL today between 1 and 2, and I'll be staying in EL till we leave Friday.

fZk

Smash Lord
Brody Complexes (Bailey Hall to be exact.) fZk send me a text or call me if you wanna smash
24-494-0368.

I'll be in EL today between 1 and 2, and I'll be staying in EL till we leave Friday.
I think I can play tonight and Bailey hall is a quick bus ride away from my apartment. Do you want to play there or we can get more people (WTP, Jonathan, Summer, Marco???) and play at my place.

Also you're missing a number in you phone number. The earliest I can play is 6:30~7:00.

fZk

Smash Lord
Yeah scattering is pretty ****, it is kind of the precursor to learning many body theory which is what I do research on. Glad to her the exam went well, my first exam on that I got massacred.

Are you gonna continue on physics or another field? If in physics what topic, if you know yet?

Yeah scattering is pretty ****, it is kind of the precursor to learning many body theory which is what I do research on. Glad to her the exam went well, my first exam on that I got massacred.

Are you gonna continue on physics or another field? If in physics what topic, if you know yet?
Haha, I just think it went ok. Which probably means I failed. But so far in quantum, I leave the exam thinking of what major I'm going to switch to because I got absolutely obliterated, but I end up doing well. Lolz

I really like particle physics and want to go into that.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
ATTN: MSU People

Something came up for Josh (Tremor) and he can't house us on Friday night anymore. Can anyone help us out? We currently have 3 people who need a place to stay, 5 if Kail and Velynn also need to stay the night.

Kail

Smash Lord
We'd probably like to spend the night so we can have more play time but if needed I'm sure we could just leave after a while, the drive back isn't bad for us and we've done it many times at weird hours.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Okay, since Mark is a scrub and can't go, now we only have 4 people who potentially need housing. I have a bunch of other non-Smash MSU friends I can contact for housing, so we could cut that number down to 3. Marco, you willing to house 3 people (Duck, Kail, Velynn) tomorrow night?

Top Bottom