• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Boxxy

Smash Lord
i knew he got dqed him not wining didnt make sense

you guys are idiots

25: Lain :popo: (DQ)

Lain's Disqualification

Lain was disqualified from Singles bracket both times due to not being there. He showed up 2 and half hours late for pools on Sunday, and I would have given him a game loss vs everyone in the pool, but Plank over ruled it, saying if he were a minute late for anything the rest of the tournament he would be disqualified from the entire tournament. We did not even do that in the bracket, but did normal DQ procedures. He showed up at around 11:15am, but by that point we were already a round past his losers bracket and he was done for the day. I feel bad becuase he had a good chance at doing well. He even had a free win in losers because NOID also didn't show so I couldn't have given him anymore time as we had a strict deadline.

Ppmd ppmd ppmd ppmd ppmd ppmd ppmd ppmd ppmd ppmd ppmd ppmd ppmd ppmd ppmd ppmd ppmd ppmd ppmd ppmd ppmd ppmd ppmd ppmd ppmd ppmd ppmd ppmd ppmd ppmd

rokimomi

Smash Lord
It was gonna be one of the two, Pepee at the top already and theres no two ways about it, he's jus too gdam safe in anything and everything he does and yet still manages to hit people.

Ofc I'll still watch it though, oh well, I guess its better you guys ruin it than youtube commenters.

Sumer

Smash Ace
We pulled so many illegal/crazy stuff on the car rides there and back. lol

And I think I was like 1 off from making it to bracket, but I was playing with a bad controller a friend let me borrow since mine broke near the end of first round pools. @.@ Better than no controller I guess, barely. >.>

Boxxy

Smash Lord
lol why would i be salty? i dont play this game anymore. im just pointing out how bad roller is

Top Bottom