• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

SCOTU

Smash Hero
someone better at photoshop than I:

You know those Burger King "Wake up with the King" commercials? Need to find a picture of the one w/ the King in bed with the person as they wake up, and photoshop Mew2King's face onto the king (preferably the M2K face from that picture of the girl kissing him).

This is too funny to pass up.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
New Pound 5 rage update!

Bloodcross punched Cheese square in the face lol Cheese was apparently talking a lot of **** and BC just decked him. According to witnesses BC would have continued if he hadn't been stopped. BC is now banned from the rest of the tournament lol.

Bloodcross is the same person who just a day before threw that controller and hit someone dead in the face with it after losing to shadowpj ( from what I heard).

New England is pretty ashamed by BC's actions.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
someone better at photoshop than I:

You know those Burger King "Wake up with the King" commercials? Need to find a picture of the one w/ the King in bed with the person as they wake up, and photoshop Mew2King's face onto the king (preferably the M2K face from that picture of the girl kissing him).

This is too funny to pass up.
lol, i may experiment with this idea later today.

New Pound 5 rage update!

Bloodcross punched Cheese square in the face lol Cheese was apparently talking a lot of **** and BC just decked him. According to witnesses BC would have continued if he hadn't been stopped. BC is now banned from the rest of the tournament lol.

Bloodcross is the same person who just a day before threw that controller and hit someone dead in the face with it after losing to shadowpj ( from what I heard).

lol, BloodCross is like Ragequaza on mega steroids.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
New Pound 5 rage update!

Omfg I was waiting for somebody to fight in the smash community!! I f***ing hate cheese and now im on the BC bandwagon!!

ZTD | TECHnology

Second Round Pools:

Will
K.I.D. Goggles (He was first seed)
Lain
Sync
Tantalus
AkuraiPoyo

Mew2king
Shadow1freej
Squall
L_Cancel
Punishment Divine
NOID

Fatal
Kadaj
Fino
Zekey
Inferno
Sumer

ZTD | TECHnology

The only other person I could see Lain losing to in that pool is MAYBE Tantalus. It just doesn't add up lol. But I heard no news of him in bracket so I assume this is where he was eliminated :(

ZTD | TECHnology

SK ..he used to be such an innocent :snake: main. Then he went to the dark side.

:metaknight:

Its only a matter of time before he's consumed completely. Much like DDD gets consumed by Tornado because he's way too ****ing fat to DI out of it. :bee:

ZTD | TECHnology

Holy **** Ally got paid!

And glad to see those two made it out. I just got worried when I didnt hear them mention any of their bracket matches.

Biased *****es.

So Lain lost to Kingtoon and ChuDat and L lost to Nick Riddle and Will. Interesting.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
C'mon Will, you can't be losing to Kingtoon. And against ChuDat you should've been like... ***** this is how you REALLY use ICs, you were NOTHING in Melee bro

Top Bottom