• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

rokimomi

Smash Lord
Oh yea, forgot to say, Juggle if you're still uppin/cutting videos from salt, theres a friendly pichu vs fox | carrol vs me match torwards the end, way after grand finals. Could you possibly send it to me (me wants it on my chann)

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So Cheese beat Bloodcross (Roller's pool) and in Bloodcross's rage he threw a controller and knocked someone out with it. Ragequaza's rage has been beaten.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Yes I like this....
When is AA peoples spring break?
fyi, the MSU smashfest is only going to be for Melee. I've never heard of you so sorry if I'm assuming you play Brawl.

Oh yea, forgot to say, Juggle if you're still uppin/cutting videos from salt, theres a friendly pichu vs fox | carrol vs me match torwards the end, way after grand finals. Could you possibly send it to me (me wants it on my chann)
Yeah, I'll find it and post it on megaupload sometime.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
It's all good, just wanted to avoid the situation of you or anyone else showing up then realizing it's for the wrong game. I'll be playing anyone and everyone at the MSU fest, you're welcome to show up and get better if you're not as confident as you'd like to be in your Melee game.

Aceplayer

Smash Journeyman
Haha, I'm probably staying the weekend, but those are my own plans...

Will there be ironman's Rob.

If so I recommend you pick Shiek and not fox.

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
I think the earliest we can make it there is 6pm =( we'll play next time Josh!
Well I get off work at 10, so I think I'll drop by and take my money around then. After you're 4 hours warmed up, no prob.

Who's this Tr3MoR guy.
ha, right?

and Rob, I would not be opposed to having some guys stay the night at my pad if anyone wants to drink and party some probably. I have plenty of room for people to sleep, with 1-2 extra beds and 4 couches, 2 of which are actually comfortable for sleeping

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I see my ***** Omni lurkin'.

And man Gio that has to be one of the most **** things I have ever heard happening at a national. Poor Shippo lol

pound 5 was gonna be so ****. i was gonna buy a 5th and keep it on my person at all times once i got knocked out lmao (maybe a poor choice of words, LOL)

Aceplayer

Smash Journeyman
Wow I thought I was screwed with 2 exams haha, guess I was johning for no reason.

Anyone wanna smash for an hour or two so I can take a break?

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
ELABORATE!!

we should have a smashfest this week anyone. Ive been getting ***** hard in school the past few weeks so I havent been getting to do anything smash related :( Rob is friday still happening? I can house anyone who needs it

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Hell yeah Friday @ MSU is happening. I'm willing to stay the night, so if Mark/James/Chris are willing to as well, then HarmS says he's coming too. And last I checked Kail/Velynn are interested in attending. Marco, how many could you potentially house on Friday night?

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
I'll come but like i won't be smashing >.> I just wanted to hitch a ride with you guys, i have other plans at MSU for Friday, and I wanted to stay the night so I'd need a ride home too

Top Bottom