• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Aceplayer

Smash Journeyman
People are totally welcome to come smash with me, just tell me when to leave for Mason, I have no class tomorrow.

248-840-9242

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
get@myquotes

I agree

...No. You did not. Have you SEEN them play? They are good. Not saying you wont win or anything, but pleeeease don't underestimate them just cause they main lucas. I'd suggest watching some mekos vids to get an idea of what you're going to be dealing with.

Someone give this man a ride.

Yes.

kk

Me.

I can.

Me.

You *****.
<3

^ this. I was really scared for a second when I had initially seen the pool as well. lol

L is attending? Hype!

<3

LOL you should be scared.

Boxxy

Smash Lord
the fact that roller has a pinkie pie avatar gives her a bad name so my favorite is rainbow dash now

roller is more of a rarity to me since he's such a girl

Boxxy

Smash Lord
pinkie pie (12:42:21 AM): i dont get
pinkie pie (12:42:23 AM): how he [roller]
pinkie pie (12:42:25 AM): beats people
pinkie pie (12:42:36 AM): like
pinkie pie (12:42:40 AM): even if i had never played smash before
pinkie pie (12:42:46 AM): and was blind
pinkie pie(12:42:48 AM): i'd beat him

D

Deleted member

What's with all the Pinkie Pie love all of a sudden?
Pinkie Pie matches let's go

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
For everyone's information, the big Smashfest planned for tomorrow at MSU has been postponed to Friday due to people exam johning and Pound 5 not being streamed after all. I'll still be driving. Confirmed UM passengers are myself, Moose, and Aceplayer so far. Anyone else up for Melee at MSU on Friday 6-11pm or so? James, Dan, Chad, roki, Lain? Maybe even Hot ArmS?!

Top Bottom