• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Ay the blizzard is on tonight, soul get ya *** thru for smash, lipton we on for tonight, starting early tho like around 6. Link 4 life
Cool cool. I can probably get a ride there. Anyone willing to give me a ride home? =P I should have a few bucks on me today since pops got that check cashed today, so I'll buy whoever gives me a ride home a 40. Everyone likes 40s.

Sumer

Smash Ace
It's such a bad day to do that smash fest and take pics. MSU classes are canceled tomorrow, that's how bad the blizzard that's coming is. lol Roller should talk to the guy and reschedule.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
I need EVERYONE's phone number again.

That includes Lain, Gio, Gifts, Tutu, Roller, Ori, Boxxy, Sparta Kick, What's the Point Clowsui, Solecalibur, Judge, L_Cancel, DBPM, Soul, anyone I talk to. Pm me or give it to me here. Thanks.

I got a sweet new phone now :D

Now I need to make my PR list and drop the results thread..I will be busy this evening.
What, again? Love how you don't ask for mine, by the way. ;p

May as well just leave it here for you guys, too. (586) 337 - 0807

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I can't remember EVERYONE XD And thank you Mikey <3

And I didn't lose any other phones <_< I think the last one I "lost" was 2 years ago when it got ran over by a car XD lol

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
I'm not going tomorrow no matter what. One of my classes is already cancelled.

Also...Genesis 2. I can go now if I have the money. :)

Roller

Smash Legend
2 of my 3 classes are cancelled. The other one the prof said he'd understand if we didn't show up for. So I'm taking the day off.

And I'll be at Genesis as well. =]

SCOTU

Smash Hero
U of M will NEVER have a snow day
actually my 9am class got canceled. Probably cause the prof didn't wanna drive through the snow lolfail. She's not that good a prof though.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Shout out to John again for hostin' a fest. Tryin' to teach everybody about the OG MI crew, and how we just ripped on each other, but it was all in good fun. Like classic Dope (James) saying "I'll have a medium" or when Joel rolled the smallest pinner I've ever seen. Damn Mexiacans! =P Then there's me with the virgin "Almost Five". Lipton = small wang, but I still rocked it. ^_^ Ask Drephen about my sex-capades. Drephen is the one who put Lipton's Sexual Adventures together. heh

Anyways, I'm a bit drunk (like Dope back in the day) and I just wanted to say good **** MI! Oh yeah, White John aka Smashpedia...Tell your mom to give me that Clavinova! Seriously, though. If not, tell her to come at me, bro! Fo realsies!

I love Steel Reserve and shots of Captains! (was it Captains? I don't know...I just know it was shots, and I was ****ED!)

^_^ lulz ^_^

Oh, I also fail at pouring Don a glass of Steel Reserve. 80% beer head. =P

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
The University of Michigan campus in Ann Arbor is open for classes and is maintaining reduced operations today.

The Flint and Dearborn campuses have canceled classes for today.

Campus leaders would like to remind the community that the university’s severe-weather policy encourages all employees to make a reasonable effort to report to work as scheduled, using good judgment about the risk of travel.

If operations are being maintained in a staff member's department, he or she should report to work or notify his or her supervisor if reasonable attempts to do so fail. Students should follow the normal procedure with their faculty member if they are unable to attend class.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
LOL Kyle I knew you'd have to change your avy.

Sadface.

Your avy made me laugh everytime I saw it.

Ori bro I need a Dedede sig whenever you get the chance. I know you're taking a break after doing work for the PR but I need to celebrate me FINALLY finding my main and being comfortable with it.

Top Bottom