• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
"did you say a Mc Chicken no mayoooooooooooooooooooooo?"

LOL @ Mc Donolds.

@Roller, I'll try to be there. :D

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
The PR image is looking pretty nice. Can't wait till I know which order to move everyone around in

Roller

Smash Legend

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Lol^ its all southeast Michigan, im in Dearborn Heights and we're getting 15-18 inches tuesday night through the morning. Metro(Detroit) Area is getting the most snow in all of Michigan. Probably no school for two days:)

Roller

Smash Legend
We are getting about that much. I am not hyped at all. I have a class more than a mile from campus. UM hasn't had a snowday since '73. I'm probably just gonna skip the class, 'cause.. come on. -____-

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Oakland University had their first and only snow day in like 15 years last year and its a commuter school XD

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I imagine commute-based schools are more likely to have snow days because most students have to, you know, commute. Through the snow.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
They're also generally cheaper to cancel a day for, especially from a student's POV, they're not paying $20-$30/hour to miss school.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I need EVERYONE's phone number again.

That includes Lain, Gio, Gifts, Tutu, Roller, Ori, Boxxy, Sparta Kick, What's the Point Clowsui, Solecalibur, Judge, L_Cancel, DBPM, Soul, anyone I talk to. Pm me or give it to me here. Thanks.

I got a sweet new phone now :D

Now I need to make my PR list and drop the results thread..I will be busy this evening.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Roller, is there any way we could proofread Shin's article before it gets published? Seems silly, but I'd hate for any little detail to be reported incorrectly.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Gifts new avy is amazing! ROFL! Ori you should make me a banner like that. :3

Also shoutouts to MI for being fee as hell with a Sheik on the PR ;)

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Is Detroit area havin smash tonight? Wasn't sure since we're apparently going to have a damn blizzard tonight.

If so, since it's the first of tha month, I can buy myself a 40 of Steel Reserve! ^_^ *****, we havin a wonderful daaaaaaaaay!

Roller

Smash Legend
So I just friended this asian girl on facebook. Was looking at her old defaults. Saw one from '09 that if shown in post oil spill context is HILARIOUS. I couldn't stop laughing. I'm considering putting it up on 4chan.

North Koreans. Say what you want, they always send a thank you card.

Top Bottom