• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
let this mark the historical event where L a) goes to a tournament and b) doesnt miss his bus home
*stands* *slowly accelerates his applause*
I'll join in cause I can't believe it.

*Joins the crowd of 2

*bows* I would like to thank Greyhound bus station. FZK, Jungle, WTP, Sumer, and everyone else that made this possible. n_n

fZk

Smash Lord
I had L in my apartment for two nights and I like him so much but couldn't bring myself to tell him. Why do I have to be so shy!??

What do you guys suggest? Please help.

-ShyGuy22

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
^ lol what is that?

Also I got trashed last night. Damn Judge and his Blue Motha****as. I got destroyed so I just woke up.

Also I lost my phone. :(

Sumer

Smash Ace
L is mad grimy..he said you left it so we were all gonna have some on the way back. 10 minutes into the car ride someone asks for some and L already ate it all. Jerk. q.q

L_Cancel

Smash Champion

Notra

Smash Ace
what were the placings for the tourney? im going to a smashfest this week!!!! not sure about tourney this weekend. Concert and chilling, but i will soon!

What were yesterdays brawl placings?

!.
3. LCancel
1X.
1X.
2X.

lain

Smash Master
SUMER MUST NAO ADMIT MY MK ***** HIM FOR FREE

any smash tonight? I may be down for either... but I'll prolly show up around midnight ;[

Roller

Smash Legend
HYPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't hit this s*** up you will be regretting it for months. GET HERE.

Also, Rob, make sure to add Brawl info to the schedule. I assume the timings are ~same.

EDIT:
So the paper that is doing the article which caused the huge smashfest the other week is publishing the story on Thursday. HOWEVER, they want pics of us playing and shiz for the spread. Prior to Wednesday night. And I have an exam tomorrow, so tonight's no good. BUT.

SMASHFEST TUESDAY NIGHT IN AA.

Top Bottom