• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

lain

Smash Master
are people playing in AA tonight? I thought that's what was happening :[

quickly before ffxiv consumes meeeeeeeeeeee

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I need to play Tech Judge and Gifts bailed to go get ****ed up lol. I'm playing Reach with Boxxy right now XD

Roller

Smash Legend
ok, me and Sumer are heading over to Mason within the next 5 minutes or so. Will and Notra (if Will can reach him) should be over fairly soon.

So Juggle and Gio, I'll text you the room in a few when I get there. Leaving like now.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Heading to Mason now. I'll camp at the Fishbowl until news of the room number.

Who else is up for some Melee? I'll probably get tired of wrecking Will and Gio.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Rob, remember that time when you were going to make a Melee combo video, so that you could make a trailer for it and use this music for the trailer?

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I vaguely remember.

Wait...
No, I'm pretty sure last time we smashed, you said you were gonna make a melee combo video, and asked me to find some baller music for the trailer. Pretty sure that's how it went...

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Ah, you're right.

I am going to make a Melee combo video, but it'll have to be delayed until summertime unless Bigy magically sends me an hour of footage with Bigy **** combos everywhere.

I'll bookmark your youtube vid/music choice.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
let this mark the historical event where L a) goes to a tournament and b) doesnt miss his bus home

Top Bottom