• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

_Kain_

Smash Champion
How far is it from Chicago to MI? Preferably areas you usually have tournies

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Kain if you ever want to hit up one of my tournies, I'll house you. I stay 5 minutes from my venue.

Also I need to practice today. I haven't touched Brawl in 3 days. I needed a break and to let my mindset purify. I'm ready for this weekend though.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
It takes 5 hours from my house in WB to get to downtown Chi-town. So either you guys drive to slow or I take a faster route to Chicago when visting family. But yeah Kain its not that bad for going OoS.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Kain, from where you are it will take 4.5 hours to get to ann arbor and 4.5- 5 to get back home.
Chicago people should remember to leave an extra hour early if they drive the morning of the tourney... the time zone oversight cost SWEET 4 a valuable amount of tourney time.

Sumer

Smash Ace
Well, like I said this morning, I'm done with classes for the weekend, and it seems like WTP will be driving everyone from EL to Tech's tourney and I'm just driving them back, so if I went down to AA today would there be any **** happening? o.e

Roller

Smash Legend
Juggle, we went last night. Smash is in AA tonight, I believe.

Also 3am actually IS too much to ask for. =/
We got back ~7:30am this morning. Time before I think we got back after 6 or something.

But it's understandable since we only left at like 10:30-11 last night. getting back at 3 would mean a little over 2 hours of driving, for less than 2 hours of smash.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Can't wait for next year, when I'll have a car on campus. Then we can let the Smashfest **** begin.

I'm 90% in for Smash tonight in AA though. Either game.

P.S. someone ban Notra's *** lol

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
You should know better, dude. Not sure why you're complaining when the only one I gave you was a single infraction for multi-posting.

Top Bottom