• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Alright. Would anyone be able to house me in EL Saturday night? Sumer mentioned Marco and FZK might be able to. Sumer doesn't know if heee can. o:

What's The Point

Smash Master
fZk most likely could/would, as he has a single apartment and lives 10 minutes, by foot, away from the bus station.

Marco I also see having no problem with it, though he's in a dorm thus should have a roommate.

Roller

Smash Legend
Alright, well L has already flipped like 3 times tonight on the pikaxat.

SO.

Hopefully our favorite show, "L is attending..." Wont be AS drawn out this time. =]

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Noooo the last one was way too short.

"I'm going"

"I'm not"

Boring. Lol. I do want L to make it of course.

But this show only comes on once a month. I got the popcorn ready ;)

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Who was recording the matches tonight? Youtube profile so I can sub? =P

Oh, and definite lulz at Maciej's high rambling. "Hey, if I can call you *****, you can call me polack, ok?"

Tewx2

Smash Ace
Yo, I got my laptop back and my time has been monopolized entirely by LoL. Is there about to be a smashfest anytime this week?

Boxxy

Smash Lord
and so ends this episode and season 1 of "Is L Attending" please stay in tune for our next episode and new season!

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
So smashfest at my house Friday who would be interested right now its me Boxxy and Marco. The more the better

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Psh, Smashfest in AA on Friday!!!!! We're more fun than WB. ;] errbody come out.

I'm also down to play after 9 tonight if any AA guys are interested..
I'm am potentially giving housing and a ride to the tourney as well but w/e I'm just throwing the offer out there

Roller

Smash Legend
I'm am potentially giving housing and a ride to the tourney as well but w/e I'm just throwing the offer out there
I hope you didn't take my "psh," seriously. I'm just messin' with ya. I don't think anybody who was planning on going to your place would go to AA instead. Your deal is definitely better.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
I'm not sure about that tourney I don't think my docs good enough against people yet I want more tech skill before I give away money

and Don vs Hellsing had like 20 vids so i took the first few if there was something I havent gotton and you wanted let me know once everything is up

What's The Point

Smash Master
fZk and Sumer aren't available till 7, so we should smash after 7.

Also, I did not actually text you guys. I restarted my phone and it seemed to just resend an old text.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I worked 11 hours today and I'm wiped out..lol.

@L_: Noooo you have to come. You're one of the reasons I wanted to have the PR season pushed back :(

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
I got this. lol. Sumer/WTP, is there a smashfest planned somewhere on friday? I'm trying to decide how early I should buy my bus ticket for. o:

What's The Point

Smash Master
L, there is a bus that leaves at 4ish and arrives at 5ish. Take that since the next bus is 5 hours long and arrives at midnight. And any earlier is to early.

Top Bottom