• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Sumer

Smash Ace
Any way you could get us in on that free housing? =o

'cause most housing I would get would still require a relatively short ride to the venue, and if you're staying elsewhere.. I'd have to see if my prospects would have room in their car.
Idk. x.x I'm probably staying in the vVv room. <.<;

Sumer, what characters do you think you are actually best with in MI?
The list is too long, my friend~ And I'm mostly kidding when I say that stuff. XD You can tell because I usually say something like "I taught San Ike" or "Dat anther status" after using the characters. lol As for a serious answer, idk. I'll take all MMs from anyone who thinks they're better with anyone though. =D

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Ham still makes custom contollers lol he made one for Boxxy, Anther, Lain, Dingdong I could see if he is willing to do that stuff again.

Roller

Smash Legend
Loving the new design on your controller. I put my request and he'll be doing mine soon enough! :)
I saw your request, should be sweet. =P
Who made that controller?
I custom want a controller too.
Ham still makes custom contollers lol he made one for Boxxy, Anther, Lain, Dingdong I could see if he is willing to do that stuff again.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=292943

Here's the guy that made mine. He's made a few others as well. Though I think mine has turned out the best. I wont have it for this weekend though, paint takes about a week to cure after the final clear coat. (which is going on tomorrow)

But I'll have it for the upcoming AA tournaments.

EDIT: Somebody from EL should get an MSU controller, that way we can have epic UM v MSU controller battles. And fzk, he did a design for Will for a DK style controller which would translate over to Diddy really well imo. If you want to check it out..

http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/ae192/Gamestation37/DkWillcontroller001.jpg

What's The Point

Smash Master
I hate playing with a painted controller. The paint feels weird and sticks.

As a reminder to EL people, I'm down for playing every day with two or more people.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I'm still going to have C4 do my white controller but I think I will try spray painting one my spare ones as a test dummy. It seems hella easy and if I get good I could do it for others.

Roller

Smash Legend
You know it. :3

Also, Smash in EL tonight! Lain is coming up with AA people so anyone who wants to come out is welcome to join in~
When did you talk to Lain? I've heard nothing.

Also, **** is going down in Tech's tourney thread. I'm so hyped to see somebody get the **** knocked out of them here. It's gonna happen.

Sumer

Smash Ace
Dre, I just talked to Jungle and I think he's down to play, so we'll probably have Melee. I just have to call Lain and tell him to come, but he's being Lain again. XD

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Rizk, how do you manage to bring trouble wherever you go? Sumer, don't impersonate a mod.

Sumer

Smash Ace
Sorry guys, I don't think smash is happening tonight. x.x Maybe tomorrow if Lain is still interested, and it can actually be planned out a bit better. lol

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
So if possible I'm trying to avoid 60 dollars on a bus ticket to AA for this weekend to make the tourney. o: Anyone going to this from somewhere closer to Grand Rapids that I could bus to/catch a ride with? x:

What's The Point

Smash Master
Sumer or myself from EL. Either Friday night or Saturday morning. Unless there is some awesome smashfest I really want to go to, then just Friday night. Sumer would be a ride back to EL regardless.

Top Bottom