• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Roller

Smash Legend
Honestly, I think Rich has made some questionable calls at points, however I think it's the defensive coordinator that really needs to get fired. He is F***ing awful. But yeah, Rich will probably get fired.

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
By my calculations... yes, we have started another cycle around the sun. I believe in 365 days, the cycle will begin anew. However, I do have to warn you, the cycle after this one will take longer than expected. That said, I have decided to call these cycles, 'Yonder Evolving Annual Revolution by Super'. Or, 'YEARS' for short.

Happy New YEAR everyone.

Boxxy

Smash Lord
your wii stuff sucks FYI ok

omni and I were talking about how bad it was at the tourney

and Katy perry is amazing

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
yo luke, i have a list of songs im putting in my brawl, i need you to review them first of course

In other news, today I have sinned. I played wifi for the first time.

Roller

Smash Legend
I actually got bored of my hacks so I just got a new SD card that was laying around my house and am going to put different/fewer hacks on it. Mainly music and different menu themes.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I hate custom skins so damn much and I feel like at least a third of that is due to Roller's Wii. Another third of it was early experiences with Xyless' Wii.

What's The Point

Smash Master
I like custom skins but won't Homebrew my Wii out of unfounded fear of Wii updates.

Also, I want to play some smash. I'm back in East Lansing but will most likely travel to anywhere for it.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I forgot to mention that on the other hand, well-executed custom music is the best **** ever. Custom menus are okay too, except when they **** up and stop working after some amount of time.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
I love katy perry so muxh I can't explain it! I'm gonna start entering tournies as katy perry like boxxy enters as selena gomez. Me and boxxy got our girls and we're set.

Roller

Smash Legend
I love katy perry so muxh I can't explain it! I'm gonna start entering tournies as katy perry like boxxy enters as selena gomez. Me and boxxy got our girls and we're set.
I was gonna do this. -__-

EDIT: oh wait. I'll just do it first. =P

Also, you don't deserve the name if you can't listen to her while smashing anyway.

Sumer

Smash Ace
I'll be back at EL on Wednesday for work. =o And I found out I have to work Saturday, but I'll try and get out of it. x.x

Also, I just noticed Oro's Angel Beats! sig since I recently finished that anime. Good stuff. XD

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Roller bounce, I mentioned her/ brought her up first which obviously means I love her more. I can listen to her music anytime, I just don't put it on brawl that's gay, I listen to it via computer or phone. <3 katy perry foreverz

Boxxy

Smash Lord
my boyyyy i've got school tomorrow soooooooooooo

and i can let you borrow my old wii.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
my boyyyy i've got school tomorrow soooooooooooo

and i can let you borrow my old wii.
you are a saint. The one i need to usb load? I think thats at ori's house? Either way, im not doing much tonight so i can drop off your brawl if you want. The ability to play brawl would greatly increase the quality of winter break

Roller

Smash Legend
I'll be back at EL on Wednesday for work. =o And I found out I have to work Saturday, but I'll try and get out of it. x.x
Wait, does this mean you'll be driving to SiiS4? =o

And how are you getting there as of now Gio?

MI should roll deep to this. IL is bringing over 20 people...

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
YES. Also, my wii now has Katy Perry playing on every neutral AND Delfino. get@me.
Bulletproof by La Roux on Smashville and Cold Hearted Snake by Paula Abdul on Halberd.

Get at me.

Also, no SiiS4 for me. Effin work johns. Noone's gonna wanna switch with me for an 8 hour shift on Saturday. At least I always get 1st place and get a cash prize.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Illinois is bringing so many people LOL.

I can't wait to bring the doubles' **** with DLA. Its gonna be stupid funny.

And DL best be coming to my tourney at the very least. Just **** has to well..just **** ;)

Top Bottom