• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
wat

It took me a few seconds to realize you decided to switch "granted" with "granite" but even so... wat

Who does that?
Ya I messed that up, was rlly thinkn bout wat I was typing bcuz even when I'm on here, I'm usually out in the world doin **** n this is str8 from my phone. But r u talking trash? Cuz u always have a comment about me, but ur so white, that I can't tell if u r or not. If so, who does that? Stick to the video game, talkin trash isn't wat u can do

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Ya I messed that up, was rlly thinkn bout wat I was typing bcuz even when I'm on here, I'm usually out in the world doin **** n this is str8 from my phone. But r u talking trash? Cuz u always have a comment about me, but ur so white, that I can't tell if u r or not. If so, who does that? Stick to the video game, talkin trash isn't wat u can do
No, I was legitimately confused if you were actually trying to pretend some sort of accent by replacing "granted" with "granite." I also don't buy the phone excuse. If you take offense to that, well, there are some things that I don't feel like fixing.

I love how everyone calls Ankoku white. lol
white は white です
The best part is that I've met and played him, so his assumption that I'm white is even less excusable. :D
Then again, it was only once, and I'm a pretty forgettable person. After all, I'm white.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
We'd be leaving on Friday and there are no spots available right now. Even so WTP would require to you get to Ann Arbor on your own and back home from Ann Arbor on your own. Which for you would be a major problem if you no car or knowledge on the train and bus systems.

At the moment we dont have any additional cars driving there right now either :(

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Happy New Years everybody! But I bear bad news, we didn't get the venue for WBST 5. But we will ensure a February tourney.

Now to go to bed ;D

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
No, I was legitimately confused if you were actually trying to pretend some sort of accent by replacing "granted" with "granite." I also don't buy the phone excuse. If you take offense to that, well, there are some things that I don't feel like fixing
Nah, I don't take offense, jus wantd to make sure I kne where u was comin from is all. With all the **** talk that goes on both towards and from me, its jus an aspect of the game. Outside of playing, nothing said or done really matters anymore. So that's why I hope noone really takes offense to what I say

Top Bottom