• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Boxxy

Smash Lord
yo **** and sand squad is already made.

we would TRASH u guys all over the place

Boxxy

Smash Lord
I'd say put our faces on chicks like the one wtp posted in a desert. put chicks like that in that pic with our faces on the camel guys. OR put our faces in the sand with the chicks

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
lol Roller start recruitin'

And I'm watching all the eps of Cromartie High again. Good times <3

EDIT: Louis! I see you lurkin' Join Just **** (or w/e we call ourselves) We need a Wolf rapist!

Boxxy

Smash Lord
recruit all u want you still won't come close to even TOUCH us (unless the sand overflows the **** which is possible)

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
Id join as kirby but I need to be able to play you guys more and break my habbits (rolling and spotdodging mostly spotdodging)
Yeah man, if I beat you there is a problem. Ha. Next Youmacon I'll spend all my free time in the Game Room or recruiting guys to head back to the room for impromptu Smash tournaments.

Right now I'm working on Mario cape shenanigans. Getting good results against tornado, but the timing is strict. Still, need to practice on human opponents to test effectiveness. Guys, you gotta get up here for Cold con so I don't start thinking I'm good again.

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
Then I just gotta stick with the older plumber, then. Can't have someone use him as a secondary and beat me - that just would be no good. I wanna be the very best.

Like no one ever was.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Oh what are these crew things? Can I join? lawl *glares at Derek since he didn't include me in his post* :(

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
yooo gio you need to not leave your acc logged in on this pc.

its in fact ME who accepts all diablo 2 money matches. Also soul calibur 2, puzzle bobble, the simpsons arcade game, and time splitters 2.

:)

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
do you go to ohiocon in the end of Jan?
Nah man, I won't have money until early/mid Feb, and Youma was my first 'real' con. I don't count Cold Con yet because it's still primarily a gaming con that is more about tournaments and community still, and it doesn't have the power or notoriety to attract panelists... yet, anyway. And yet, I still can't believe how... soon Youmacon was. Two months is all it's been. It's been killin' me, man.

I'm starting to be temped to play vBrawl online again. It's a horrible thing, considering Mario doesn't have combos that lead into each other every time - he's very reactive with blunt attacks - the bluntness helps online, the reactive... not so much. At least that's how I see it. Plus I can't gimp online, unless it's a hugely telegraphed recovery, like Kirby's or Ike's. Ugh, I'm ramblin'.

Need someone to come up and beat the hell outta my Mario, please.

ZTD | TECHnology

i gotta go and **** ally

ps 6th pillar raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapes
You're still on **** probation ;)

Just was wondering, for a possible position over here.

And I'd join, except I might not be in MI for very long. : (
Oh what's going on?

Oh what are these crew things? Can I join? lawl *glares at Derek since he didn't include me in his post* :(
LOL of course you can join. I just forgot about you because you haven't been on Smashboards much lately. You've been so 'busy' with certain things after all ;) LOL What's a crew without a Diddy rapist? :D

ZTD | TECHnology

So in this crew we got an IC/Marth, D3, Diddy, Pika/IC, and pocket MKs
Pocket MKs everywhere XD

Ori when we get our roster completed, could you make a Smashboards sized signature with everyone's character and name and such? It'd be awesome!

I don't think you quite understood where I meant when I said "over here."
I should ask what is this potential new job?

Top Bottom