• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
talking with the Church tomorrow, so next time on "Will Ori find a venue?" Ori and Ham set out on an escapade to get a local church as a venue. All this and more sometime tomorrow

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
WB smashfest was legit.

Lessons learned:
Stratford is pretty gud!
Don't mess with Dre's G&W
BloodyJoker's Zelda = free
scorp a dorp + Juggleguy Stadium = win

Ori_bro

ignite the fire

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
What kind of device do you have Derek? Oh and yeahh I drop my gf off on January 5th so lets get something going after that date smashfest wise.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Subscribed.

I also have a recording device. (Well 4 of us are sharing it because we split the cost.) SoS is gonna have some pretty cool (and the quality is amazing) vids once Quaa gets off his lazy ***. *grumbles* lol

ALSO...

SIIS4

Any carpools have room? I find out if I work on the day of SiiS4 tomorrow at work. If I don't work, I'm definitely down to go, but need a ride since my car is ****. I will pay generously and up front when I get picked up, but won't be heartbroken if there are no open spots. :D

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
I have 2 recording devices.

HDPVR which can only record using component cables, but has amazing quality. Aand I have a KWORLD which has decent quality.

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
Dazzle is what I use for all my streaming, but I only just got a computer capable of actually recording... I think. Dropping frames is the worst thing about streaming games, as the audio suddenly is far ahead of the video.

By the by, which version of Dazzle did you get? I ask because I have seemingly lost my product key. ._.

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
WB smashfest was legit.

Lessons learned:
Stratford is pretty gud!
Don't mess with Dre's G&W
BloodyJoker's Zelda = free
scorp a dorp + Juggleguy Stadium = win
why wasn't i invited to this? granite i was at the game watching the celtics get handed to by the piston's (kinda like the last time i played you) and wuldnt have came, but wuld still like an invite

Warren Smashfest next tuesdays

What's The Point

Smash Master
SiiS 4 ride includes fZk, Roller, and Tech.

I'm guessing Tech can get to AA at some time convenient for Roller where they can smash till I show up with fZk and Ally.

Bring extra money for a cheap hotel since there is no housing.

Roller

Smash Legend
SiiS 4 ride includes fZk, Roller, and Tech.

I'm guessing Tech can get to AA at some time convenient for Roller where they can smash till I show up with fZk and Ally.

Bring extra money for a cheap hotel since there is no housing.
Sweet, me and Tech got in! =D (Happy about others too, but they were already guaranteed, lol)

I still have to finalize my schedule, once I do I can let you guys know when my last class is on Friday and Tech could come after that. (or before and hang in my room/around campus)

Any guess on around when you'll be stopping in AA? And I have no problem paying for the hotel, but yeah, let's try to find something mad cheap. I'm good sleeping on the floor in any event, so long as I have a pillow.

Also, I'm pretty sure more than one other person wants to go to this from MI, so hopefully another car can still make it out.

BloodyJoker

Smash Apprentice
ZELDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! it's gonna be a spacies slayer. just gimme some more time. lol

right now it can only slay Juggleguy spacies =/

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Sweet, me and Tech got in! =D (Happy about others too, but they were already guaranteed, lol)

I still have to finalize my schedule, once I do I can let you guys know when my last class is on Friday and Tech could come after that. (or before and hang in my room/around campus)

Any guess on around when you'll be stopping in AA? And I have no problem paying for the hotel, but yeah, let's try to find something mad cheap. I'm good sleeping on the floor in any event, so long as I have a pillow.

Also, I'm pretty sure more than one other person wants to go to this from MI, so hopefully another car can still make it out.
Same here. I dont mind sleeping on the floor either if I have to

And Lain and Judge are trying to go I know that much. I thought there were others.

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
Man, I wanna go so bad, but I won't have money to do anything until early February. Hopefully I'll see a couple Lansing tournaments by then. Or Grand Rapids if I wanna be wishful.

Wanna get some good matches in. Test my Mario against everyone.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Okay gais I know some of you were interesting in forming a MI based crew for hype/fun and all that. Roller and Ori said they were interested as well as a few others. Who else would be down? I would love to get this going finally.

Top Bottom