• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
@Harms Yeah give me sometime though, I'll pm you a filefront link in about a week or two.
oh dude awesome!

I just need two, my 43-0 on jungle and the FFA on Firing Range where I used the PSG1

and I'm cool with waiting, I see that you havent logged onto live in like 5 days lol

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
you mean Reach christmas noobs

and i tried joining your guys's game last night but it wouldnt let me, reach matchmaking sucks lol

edit: i dont have the new maps either, nor planning on getting them

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
HarmS, you joined when we were taking a break and just chilling in the matchmaking lobby. Richard says he saw you, but didn't bother to send a message.

Dre, I'll add you when I get back home, currently out of town until Wednesday. You don't have to download the new maps to keep playing, so it's all good.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I imagine Halo would be pretty good on a mouse and keyboard, but I haven't gotten the chance to try it yet.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
I strongly prefer console halo over PC halo...

Goddy and Ori, consider yourselves added when I'm back in town. My GT is juggleguy

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I strongly prefer console halo over PC halo...
Unless you're talking about things that don't involve control on keyboard and mouse, that doesn't make much sense. It's like saying when it comes to hitting something from long range, you strongly prefer the shotgun over the sniper rifle.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
I ordered an Xbox360 yesterday. Should be getting it in about a week. FURIOUS that the Halo Reach Bundle went up 80 bucks overnight. :(

I think I'm gonna start out with getting Gaylo Reach, Super Street Fighter 4, and MW2/Black Ops...none of that Kinect stuff.

GT will probably be DarkLouis or XxXxXxXxXxXxXDarkLouisXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX or DarkLouis331 if some **** already took my name. -_-;

Btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY OMNISWELL! :3 (Thanks AllIsBrawl)

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
ok so far we have

Hot_ArmS - HotArmSies
Juggleguy - Juggleguy
Bloodyjoker - B100dyj0ker (is this correct?)
Dre- Dre The Ace
goddy - He Godzon
Ori - OriGoesM30W
Rabbi - Rabbi Nevins
SuperTH- Solharath
Selena Gomez- tdl12344
Gifts- GiftsFTW

wape, if anyone gets the chance to check out my player bio on live ;)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
yo HarmS my gt is OriGoesM30W the g is capitalized. But yeah I'll be available to play online whenever

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Happy Birthday Omnirage <3

Oh and I really want to make a Brawl crew for the next year. If you like party, hype and **** hit me up <3 MI needs something like this. Everyone other state has crews lol

Boxxy

Smash Lord
I'm in a 3 man crew called wii r rapists and sand masters

those who are in it know who u r ;)

D

Deleted member

YO DOG just cause theres free wifi doesnt mean it isnt ****ty wifi!!!!!!!!

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Tech, best buy was doing a 40% off sale for video editing products (including all Dazzle devices) when I visited on Sunday here in AA. Wouldn't hurt to check them out.

Top Bottom