• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

judge!

Smash Ace
so i got a 40 inc flat sceen HD. but it sucks cause it seems to have massive delay for brawl....esp on wifi. any way to fix this?

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
so i got a 40 inc flat sceen HD. but it sucks cause it seems to have massive delay for brawl....esp on wifi. any way to fix this?
Go to Gamestop and get Component Cords. About 30 bucks. It wont make it perfect but it makes a large difference on High Def televisions.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
d00d gifts can you do me a favorrrrr (if yes then highlight below)

can you go on my fileshare and record and send to me some of my black ops gameplay =D

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
@Harms Yeah give me sometime though, I'll pm you a filefront link in about a week or two.

@Derek Yeahh around the 5th we can chill pretty busy till then ya know. ;)

H2>Gears

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
Lockout BR start up to ten no superbounces. Pistol secondary and no radar. Not on 360 though, I can't quad shot at all on that garbage. Original xbox raaaaaaape. $5 ****.

D

Deleted member

360 works fine the only reason id use an original xbox is for h1

my original xbox died and i havent touched my s type in years

and if were doing lockout were doing 15 kills br start no secondary and rifles only no radar :p

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
i have an original xbox with 4 controllers. I cant play on the 360, its like using the classic controller for brawl.

Forget smash, lets take over this thread. H2 only

Top Bottom