• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

General_Tso

Smash Cadet
Well if we are all invited to SCOTU's, someone PM the address and we might stop by.

If not we will still be smashing here, so someone PM if they want to come for more casual fightan game play.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
so, in case people don't know, you should come over here for Melee like asap. All you UofM people. Do it.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Oh god. My head is swimming. I can't even think straight anymore. That test was SO LONG. I need to sleepp :(((((

clowsui

Smash Legend
ahh michigan are you guys coming to this? i can try and persuade my parents again if you aren't getting housing from nope ; (

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
does it apply to systems too. if iwere to get an elite id get nearly 50 bucks off.

@rainier i dont know about a smashfest today. i cant get a hold of anyone. jacob left his cell phone at home and is out, nick is at work so his phone is off(same w/ chichi), and ding is at class so isnt picking up. ill try again later. but i dunno if itll work today.
hmm last time i checked gamestop didn't take money off game consoles...but it's been awhile so idk.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Hm... You know, I've been wondering about Pound 4. Mainly about how we're getting there and who is going to it.

I know I'm going, and I don't know how I'm getting there just yet. I've seen lain has been confirmed on going, too. Who else is wanting to go?

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Because Im drunk and watching dragon ball, I've decided to change my avatar to Gotenks, who is the coolest character evar. But I can't decide between these 4:

Which is the best one?

SCOTU

Smash Hero
****. You're not as drunk as I was hoping. I was hoping it'd confuse you for a bit.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Hey General_Tso, I heard from levitas that you play DDR. Would you be up for playing some at Pinball Pete's?

The Sauce Boss

Smash Ace
I play DDR Ankoku! Although I've lost a lot of stamina for the game. I was definitely thinking about going to pinball pete's sometime soon to play. We should all go play sometime.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Hey, cool. Don't worry, I'm not really good, myself. You up for it tonight?

clowsui

Smash Legend
ATTENTION MICHIGAN:

Tyr can provide you housing for tomorrow if you're going to come to Cincy. He needs you to contact him, however, so that he can confirm HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE COMING, lay down HOUSE RULES, and other such things. FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ARE ORGANIZING THIS TRIP, HIS NUMBER IS IN SPOILER TAGS BELOW:

1-513-314-4624

He best responds to texts, but he can also respond to calls. If you're going to text him make sure you tell him who you are so that he can properly respond to you. THANKS!

Arc_Revived

Smash Journeyman
ATTENTION MICHIGAN:

Tyr can provide you housing for tomorrow if you're going to come to Cincy. He needs you to contact him, however, so that he can confirm HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE COMING, lay down HOUSE RULES, and other such things. FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ARE ORGANIZING THIS TRIP, HIS NUMBER IS IN SPOILER TAGS BELOW:

1-513-314-4624

He best responds to texts, but he can also respond to calls. If you're going to text him make sure you tell him who you are so that he can properly respond to you. THANKS!
Thanks, Clowsui. I am 100% going to this. So the housing is for Friday, correct? If so, I'll try to contact Tyr and see if I can't chill at his house. A2 Crew. How many of you are going and what day are you heading out? I was thinking about maybe coming down there as well Friday and chillin' till Saturday, but I need to know what everyone else is up to!

989-560-1990

My number is in the spoilers above. Text me if you guys feel like it to let me know what's up, otherwise, I'll see you there!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Where are you in Ann Arbor? Most of the scene is in Central Campus, I think.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Hey all, I just moved to Ann Arbor to work on my PhD and I'm looking for some people to play melee with. What's the scene look like up here in Michigan?
The best scene for melee in the state is in my living room, just off Central campus of UofM.

What's The Point

Smash Master
So, I'm back at MSU, now with internet.

Peru (I forgot where you were from, took a guess) guy, where are you in East Lansing? And other people who play melee?

Also, I'm thinking of going to Test Your Might next Saturday. Who wants to drive with me?

Top Bottom