• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I never really got into Puyo to learn the actual strategy behind it, but I know I hated the first one after having played the second since the first had no garbage countering so getting a big chain was auto-win.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Hey guys I found this new puzzle game that's pretty cool. It's called Tetriss I think. It's pretty good. Has anyone else heard of it?

SCOTU

Smash Hero
max posts per page makes it take longer to load/display each page, and if you check the boards frequently enough like a pro boarder, then it saves you more time by using min posts/page.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
max posts per page makes it take longer to load/display each page, and if you check the boards frequently enough like a pro boarder, then it saves you more time by using min posts/page.
Not necessarily at all. The extra loading time is minimal, and I open up multiple tabs usually when clicking on threads, so it actually saves quite a bit of time for me. Plus, you can read while it loads to save even more time.

On a completely unrelated, yet awesome, note:

Xyless

Smash Master
I'm sure Disney won't interfere with the process. They'll just handle the behind the scenes. They should know better than to be an interloper...Marvel needs to be their own entity.

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
Scary thoughts:
-Disney stars in marvel movies
-Disney kiddying up Marvel

Good thoughts:
- Disney making a Marvel theme park.
- Additional budgets to already awesome movies
- More Marvel Movies, faster
- Apocalypse vs Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts 3.

I just wonder what Universal has to do with its Marvel ****, if they have to do anything

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
getting off topic a bit here. are you guys coming to TYM VII? They changed the setup of the LAN center and there's more room now. haven't seen you guys at TYM since TYM 2. cept' ankoku. 70+ already pre-regged.

clowsui

Smash Legend
arc you missed the part where i've been advertising this tournament incessantly in this thread lol

judge is planning on going, so is lain. omni is going w/ them i think? iris too maybe? if lain and judge are in then noj and rofa are also in. i dunno about anther

Arc_Revived

Smash Journeyman
Ah, haven't been keeping up in the thread so I figured I'd ask. Do you have any idea when people are leaving, and is there any sort of smashfest prior to this? I'd be more than happy to pool some people in my car if there are more that want to come ^_^ To those who are going PM me some info on what your plans are or post in here. I'll try to be more up to date on this thread.

Top Bottom