• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

General_Tso

Smash Cadet
That got a laugh out of my girlfriend. She hates Twilight with the passion of a thousand fiery suns. :3

General_Tso

Smash Cadet
i'm not enough of a masochist to "get into" touhou but it's a pretty good series. don't really understand the rabid fandom when you compare it to other danmaku though

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I would like to play some PdP with Viper because I am bad at that game and want to get better at it again.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
man im dizzy anyone doing anything 2morrow. Themann i need practice when you have some free time

yay the lions beat the colts 18-17. Our QB (Stanford i think) was awesome and if he continues to do what he did today, the lions might have a chance this year.

Xyless

Smash Master
Will there be Panel De Pon and/or Puyo Puyo? =3
I really want to get into Puyo Puyo. Or at least Mean Bean Machine. MBM is the only game my girlfriend loves to play, and I can't compete with her when she's playing on Hardest mode (she can beat Robotnik pretty consistently, even).

I should get that on my computer so I can practice.

Xyless

Smash Master
There's tons of different Puyo Puyo (it's a super old game, but like Tetris, it's been iterated a lot). I'm kind of curious what Puyo Puyo Viper plays. I hate the one I played on the DS, since it had triple and quadruple pieces. I like the simple PuyoPuyo with just the two pieces.

TheMann

Smash Ace
There's tons of different Puyo Puyo (it's a super old game, but like Tetris, it's been iterated a lot). I'm kind of curious what Puyo Puyo Viper plays. I hate the one I played on the DS, since it had triple and quadruple pieces. I like the simple PuyoPuyo with just the two pieces.
i bet viper plays kirby avalanche!

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
haha, viper and his puyo puyo
Only Sega puzzle game I enjoy besides Chuchu Rocket. =3

I would like to play some PdP with Viper because I am bad at that game and want to get better at it again.
The current PdP I play is Nintendo Puzzle Collection GC version, since it's similar to PdP for SNES and all. I really need to get the DS version of that game, though it does seem lifeless with out a story mode to me.

yay the lions beat the colts 18-17. Our QB (Stanford i think) was awesome and if he continues to do what he did today, the lions might have a chance this year.
Lions are winning?! You just gave me a motive to watch Football again. =D

I currently play Puyo Puyo 7 since it's the latest one for the DS, there's a new mode as well as old one's like the classic Puyo Puyo, Puyo Puyo 2, and Fever. I mostly play Puyo Puyo 15th Anniversary on Wii when I'm playing someone that's not online, that game has too many modes and only 4 out of 12 modes I play in 15th. =P

i bet viper plays kirby avalanche!
I remember that game. It's the first game that got me into Puyo Puyo. XD

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Planet Puzzle League for DS was a disappointment. Just when I thought they couldn't make the engine any worse, they did.

clowsui

Smash Legend
ATTN: Michigan

Lain said he'd be willing to go to Ohio this weekend. He probably needs a ride. I know he doesn't determine where you guys go but man...this tournament is going to be really fun =) It's been a while since y'all have been to Ohio anyways.

Further logics:

HOBO18 requires flying. HOBO18 is also in hot sweaty Texas.
Cincinnati is 4 hours away. Cincinnati has awesome Ohio people, most of which who know how to party (especially the God Kais and Springfield).
HOBO18 has a slight MK ban. Cincinnati has stage funk...which not that many people use anyways. Which is worse?
HOBO18 has a bunch of pros and a hard bracket. Cincinnati has a bunch of Ohioans which would offer a less difficult bracket and would only really turn up the heat near the end.

TL,DR; Come to Cincy. That means you - Omni, Judge, Lain, SamuraiPanda, Anther, Iris, Condemned, Braxton, WTP.

clowsui

Smash Legend
king yoshi don't discourage michigan attendance for god kais' event please ;)

also tennet that's bs lol the whole reason why we've been increasing tournament hosting is precisely to get on a national level. michigan is better than us right now and we've known that but we'll catch up

Xyless

Smash Master
I currently play Puyo Puyo 7 since it's the latest one for the DS, there's a new mode as well as old one's like the classic Puyo Puyo, Puyo Puyo 2, and Fever. I mostly play Puyo Puyo 15th Anniversary on Wii when I'm playing someone that's not online, that game has too many modes and only 4 out of 12 modes I play in 15th. =P
Ah, I never noticed there was an option on Fever to play classic. Now I feel bad for giving my sister my DS (which she isn't playing). Gotta get it back so I can play.

Top Bottom