• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

General_Tso

Smash Cadet
Ann Arbor smasher here, sorely lacking people to play with (melee or brawl) in the area. My girlfriend and I play together and go to U of M, we have a setup with brawl, don't have a copy of melee right now for some reason. Planning to check out the LoLiS tourney for fun. In the meantime it would be cool to actually have people to practice with. Help?

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I say that you see less Cinnamon-colored cars on the road, so I'd go with that one.

Pimpin' interior, though.

Lol at the difference between "White Platinum" and "White Suede."

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'll be at UofM this coming Tuesday, in North Campus. SCOTU, Bowyer, levitas, etc. are already at UofM currently, I believe, over in Central Campus. Where be you?

General_Tso

Smash Cadet
We live on the south side, near the stadium. Got a nice little apartment goin on. Commuter South gets you pretty close. Also I may have had SCOTU in one of my classes but idk if it was him or SamuraiPanda. I just know I had "a mod from smashboards" in my internet as pop culture class. :p

SCOTU

Smash Hero
We live on the south side, near the stadium. Got a nice little apartment goin on. Commuter South gets you pretty close. Also I may have had SCOTU in one of my classes but idk if it was him or SamuraiPanda. I just know I had "a mod from smashboards" in my internet as pop culture class. :p
I'm gonna guess that was either Panda or Youko, cause Me, nor Levitas were in such class, dunno about Ankoku, but jugding by how you haven't claimed it was him, my bet's on Panda/Youko. Wow. there are ****ing 5 SWF mods at UofM. well, there were.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I think I remember Panda telling me about meeting with someone who he told he was a mod on Smashboards, so I'm guessing you met Panda.

Vayseth

Smash Master
Who wants to get drunk with me tonight? Goin' to the ramen shack again. Don't miss it! Plus another smashfest to celebrate my finally having internet =D

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I dunno, man, by the time I'm done with dinner you'd probably be out already.

General_Tso

Smash Cadet
Yeah, that would make sense. Also I met some dude named Kyle who made this documentary about Smash and he mentioned SamuraiPanda when he was telling the class about it (different class here). No idea what his name is on here but I'm guessing he posts.

Also my b-day is coming up too. @__@

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
You probably met Youko, as he took an "internet as pop culture" class, but I haven't.

Also I met some dude named Kyle who made this documentary about Smash and he mentioned SamuraiPanda when he was telling the class about it (different class here). No idea what his name is on here but I'm guessing he posts.
Oddly enough, I post under SamuraiPanda :D

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Nice.

Yeah, it was probably me.

It's too bad the "first-time teacher for a first-time class" thing didn't pan out too well.

General_Tso

Smash Cadet
Admittedly she did a good job considering all that. I'm just spoiled after Prof. Murphy I guess.

Also it was kind of a reality check for me since I'm hopefully going to be a TA within a year or so...

Xyless

Smash Master
Apparently a friend of mine plays at MSU (well, I think he's going to JCC this semester, but whatever), and he thinks he's pretty pro with Ike (meeeeh). I told him to look WTP up when he goes back, so he can play with people other than the ones at his dorm, which apparently suck at the game.

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
Someday it's my dream to involve smash or gaming in general in one of my classes. haha
true story. last year towards the end of school, there was like, an hour to hour pep assembly all day. Me and JCav blew the entire day off to eat candy and play smash in the art room with all the other gamers in school.

best day ever.

Tennet

Smash Champion
my freshman year, on days when marching band practices were in the evening a group of us would stay after school and played melee.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
My crew and i left school almost every assembly and during our field day to go to our friends house to smash and eat pizza

amazing

Top Bottom