• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
can you give me your address WTP i would like you play with you guys ^_^?

Hot_arms.... we did.....who won??

*points and laughs at russwell* i feel like im being forced for some reason

What's The Point

Smash Master
I'm waiting to see if more people appear interested. I don't really like small groups, since playing the same person over and over can get boring really fast.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
i just need a ride there is all...i might take a train there But then someone would have to pick me up and i would have to find housing because i doubt that there will be anther train leaving after the tourney.

Themann...what are you doing tomorrow

once i know your real name i will call you by your real name...im Derrick btw

clowsui

Smash Legend
Iris could give rides...right!?

@Iris: you should come, I'll show you what's up with Falco <3

Also Themann you need to come back so that I can have revenge on your Luigi....losing to fireball -> fsmash in every friendly is NOT legit lol

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
im going to send iris a PM asking him to go and take me with him lol

so clowsui what players to you play with ion brawl....do you play melee....if so who do you play with in that

clowsui

Smash Legend
i play falco/marth...largely dependent on matchups and/or how i'm feeling but my falco is better than my marth at this point since i have no wii and i can't practice stuff with marth so my style has a bunch of holes in it. i could probably tell you how good your mario is compared to the top since i've played tc1 XD;

in melee i play sheik/falco, though i'm really bad since my tech skill has gone down...i used to be semi-below-average lol, now i miss a lot of jc's and l cancels

IrisKong

Smash Lord

Also Themann you need to come back so that I can have revenge on your Luigi....losing to fireball -> fsmash in every friendly is NOT legit lol
eh im to lazy to look for the thread... what day is it? and i would need gas money from people before I even thought about it...

TheMann

Smash Ace
i just need a ride there is all...i might take a train there But then someone would have to pick me up and i would have to find housing because i doubt that there will be anther train leaving after the tourney.

Themann...what are you doing tomorrow

once i know your real name i will call you by your real name...im Derrick btw
Nice to meet you Derrick(thats my lil bro's name too XD) My real name Alphonso. Or Al or Mann. I don't care lol. And tomorrow I'm sure I'm not doing anything. Whats happening 2morrow?

Lol yea I remember that. Well hopefully I can make it to give you a chance for revenge.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
eh im to lazy to look for the thread... what day is it? and i would need gas money from people before I even thought about it...
how much gas money are we talking?

Nice to meet you Derrick(thats my lil bro's name too XD) My real name Alphonso. Or Al or Mann. I don't care lol. And tomorrow I'm sure I'm not doing anything. Whats happening 2morrow?
if your free ill try to come by and play with you in brawl if i can. i can get some mario practice and you can teach me the ways of the weegee

clowsui

Smash Legend
@iris: it's september 5th! http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=243829
stage list might make you cringe though : ( just practice on the gays and you'll be okay?

@themann: get gas money...you haven't been to a tourney in ages ;)

@omegaxf, wherever he is: come to this too...you are the only other aggro marth in mw and you're far more precise with your spacing, i need you to teach me how you do some of your little tricks

@alan: why spend 100s when you can spend 100? :D come to boot camp...that way you can lose to me/champ's falcos! ;D (yeah, you have a positive record vs. falco...i know)

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
-_- Themann rules with luigi. our luigis are so close yet he is so much better then me. i think i found my training buddy ^_^ for brawl

TheMann

Smash Ace
-_- Themann rules with luigi. our luigis are so close yet he is so much better then me. i think i found my training buddy ^_^ for brawl
Thanks, it was good meeting and playing with you. You improved much over the small time we played. Look forward to playing u again.

TofuToph

Smash Journeyman
Hey Ann Arbor guys/ people that I know from MI...and people that I don't know from MI.

Everyone should come over to my house for a smashfest-esque- adventure tomorrow. I'll call some people but I'm wondering if the rest of you will show up??? Anyone interested?

Top Bottom