• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
:urg: Midland isn't coming :urg:

well now I don't know what we'll be doing...

dammit, why are there two smashfests in one day?

gar

AS Money

Smash Lord
dope didn't you go to cleveland? you should come to midland if you didn't. you got your car now right and a licence

AS Money

Smash Lord
sheepy the lansing one isn't really a fest just a party to get ****ing trashed is what ito told us

Dopey

Smash Lord
Well i wouldent mind getting trashed im sure we can hook a cube up somwhere in the house. I just gotta find some money LOL this is NOJ btw heh :0 ROFL and i made james 1000th post u all witenssd it HEEH :)

fel!cks ze reflecks

Smash Apprentice
ito's a ****tard

if you guys wanna have a fest, we'll have a fest. we had 3 cubes set up last night but only Rash and a couple randoms showed up besides the Lansing Crew. me and trail cut out early.

Rash is still over as far as I know, and me and Trail will probably be back over tonght. As far as I know Ito and his buddies are the only ones planning on getting trashed. I wanna smash, Trail wants to smash and Trevor too I'm sure cos he doesn't really drink.

and if we have to relocate the fest to a lobby in the dorms, if we can get a couple tvs it shouldn't be a problem (assuming ito actually has this party or w/e)
call ito's *** up for directions

now for me to go shake this mild hangover

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
yeah i wanted to come yesterday but we had NO MONEY ro weed so we was like *** it, IF WE COME TODAY WE MAY NEED TO BOROW LIKE5 BUCKS FOR GAS HOME, BUT PROLLY NOT DONT BE SURPRISED IF WE ASK THO.

but yes definatly been wanting to smash for like a week now, james has been rapeing me :( i think he quit sandbagging after i talked mad **** to him, so im rdy to own u nobbertons :0

AS Money

Smash Lord
Acro- well yeah we're pretty broke to and ito says wont be a whole night thing.. just till night time and then he doesnt want games there and is having just a normal party... and we wouldnt be coming till night lol so midland wont be there. If anyone wants to come here you guys can but otherwise we'll be smashing with you next weekend long as we dont go to that nub tourny

AS Money

Smash Lord
AS Money back on his name- if you have been wanting for a week why did you work on your druid instead of comming last week

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
ok to clear it up, normaly yes you can smash all through the night/drink.

today was smash then ito's roomies and himself were gonna have a normal party with a bunch of people which would of been coo.... so u nubs should of came out anywase and chilled at my place after.

but yea transportation is too much of a problem for us for lack of a good car... so lansing crew will continue to hold such smashfests on fridays or sats.

no johns michigan

AS Money

Smash Lord
i saw him at LTU with JV

and fest is still going on here if anyone cares and theres fat chicks to **** when you get drunk

lmkjsasdafkjdflkj

Dopey

Smash Lord
i wanted to come to lansing but james is always being gay and cold (johns)

so we didnt make it

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
What a god**** mess... had fun playing against Trail and Felicks, though it was relatively brief. And also had some fun against Ito, but his friends need to get better...

Anywho, I would like to announce officially that smash weeklies at LTU are taking place again:
21000 W 10 Mile Rd Southfield, MI 48075
Where: Room M208 of the Buell Management Building
http://www.imagehosting.com/show.php/157911_ScreenHunter8.jpg.html
Time: 1PM - 4PM
Day: Wednesdays
(I will always post if it will occur on a given week before the monday of that week)
Bring a controller!

Also, I should mention that it will be taking place this coming wednesday.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
however we did get our own 5th goin adn smashed for like a hour or two heh SPEAKING OF WHICH i want to do somthing smash related today..... midland? dope? rash? ANYONE post somthing about smash for today

RapE

Smash Ace
Me and AS$ could smash today if your willing to come to midland! i mean were too good!

And joel we've missed you guys we have just been playing SoM pro now

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
NoJ, sign on to AIM and IM me. We can set up something since you live really closeby.

What's with all the triple indistinct digits for numbers for posts. Acro had 666, dope had 1000, and now NoJ has 777 (lucky) :O

fel!cks ze reflecks

Smash Apprentice
Happy bday Mikey!

Hey Rash sorry I didn't drop by last night, I really shouldn'ta drank so much the night before :X I was playing like balls too, hopefully we'll get another chance to play within the next couple weeks. (Cos I don't play against Fox and Falco enough already, lol)

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
post when you're ready if this is going to be a not just mr. juntahh thing

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
well im sayin *** james, hes always beig gay and makeing me not wanna coe. plus he doesnt need practice and he just takes up space really soooooo im going bymyself wherever it is that smash is happening today. gimme a adress or a number to call

RapE

Smash Ace
Joel if you want to smash with us the number is 708-8378

Address:

4915 Universal Dr
Midland

Son come play with midland

Top Bottom