• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest The Big House 6

The Big House 6
Posted by Juggleguy
Edward Hotel & Convention Center
Friday, October 7, 2016 - 10:00 AM
Until: Sunday, October 9, 2016 - 11:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium

The Big House 6
An International Super Smash Bros. Melee and Wii U Tournament
October 7-9, 2016
Dearborn, MI

The Big House returns to Michigan again this October!

For more info, please visit: http://www.umsmash.com/

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
Hey I'm looking to get in touch with a local before the big house to get some help. I'm coming across the border and If anyone is going to the big house that likes to run friendlies on green greens could gimme a shout prior to the tourney so we can link up that would be greatly appreciated. Where the homies at? Plz spread the word if u see this.

Daze 072401

Smash Cadet
I believe Mang0 has the best shot at winning the tournament IF he doesn't run into a player like Sfat, Westballz, or Plup.

luigi master tae

Smash Journeyman
oooooo def ready by the way if any body wants to play other games i will be bringing my xbox one so you can come to my room in the venue and play mortal kombat x killer instinct and of course melee if you just tryna chill dope and warlock don are my roomies theyll be there as well or stop by let me know and feel free to message me on face book - Adontae walton

Top Bottom