• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big House 3 Results [October 12-13th, 2013 - Ann Arbor, MI]

luigi master tae

Smash Journeyman
fantastic tourney, juggleguy. looking forward to big house 4 and the melee year in review. i'll be making a video thread soonish

best of 1 tie breakers in pools whyyyyyyyyyy ;___;

rusty and yakal - it was great seeing you guys again! we didn't get any games in though :[

mudkyp - good stuff placing that high, i had no idea of your skill level, haha. steak n shake was super fun! go to apex or something so we can play and hang out

chase - nice lucas. had i not sd'd that second three way tie i'm sure i'd have gotten you. super salty about this and was looking around for you to mm lmao

luigi master tae - honestly you're better than i had thought. i think you should probably stick to like one character instead of using 3 or 4

jcaesar - we didn't get to play much :[

susan - sad that you placed lower than i had anticipated :/. scythe and yakal too strong

scythe - laser more w/ wolf

rat - you were out for blood at this. good ****

oro - good **** vs ppu. your zss is super fun to watch

zwarm - sad we didn't get many matches this time. i'll just go marth vs squirtle next time. i don't have anyone who uses squirtle so i can figure it out with sheik haha

CTL - friendlies were really great on friday. so many SDs

if i missed anyone i'm sorry. great tourney! i'll make it to bracket next time

i appreciate it and lol so hard for me to do that cuase every charecter is fun kinda like league i cant stay with same champ lol

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
ggs to everyone i played. thanks for teaming VaNz we had great teamwork and synergy, we were basically inventing aspects of the PM teams metagame as we played. next time we'll pull it out, i can feel it

great job to the dream team of rat, kirk, and pikachad ensuring neither m2k or hbox placed top 3. really great to see people who actually play the game in the finals.

shoutout to Chad (kd-) for picking me up from the airport. really appreciate it man
shoutouts to Chad again and Butch G for getting me coffee when I wasn't able to and dearly needed it.
shoutouts to the rest of the project m team and VGBootCamp for coming together for the absolute hypest reveal ever known to Smash.

good stuff as always to the TO staff for helpin me out throughout the weekend. special shoutout to Chi (clowsui) for basically running the PM bracket while I was playing or wanting to kill myself.

gonna have to figure out something for next time, TOing AND playing is very stressful and really ****ed me up. w/e i'll win next time lol.

@sfat (& all the haters that don't know me at all) it wasn't about you or falco or anything. i was experiencing a lot of headache, stress, and frustration over the weekend and being knocked out of the tournament at a mediocre 13th place was the straw that broke the camel's back. we're cool bro. great job getting 4th in melee too.

Yobolight

Smash Lord
totally counts man
Wow Project M is a semi-fraudulent game in which the top 4 places go to 2/4 to people who don't even play the game.... wow

Strong Bad also is gonna nerf Falco cause he lost (the game isn't working well unless Strong Bad is winning)

I don't think it is appropriate for you (Strong Bad) to be treating the Melee players so horribly (especially M2K) after all the support/interest they have given your Brawl mod.

KanyeRest

bair-condtioned nightmare
Wow Project M is a semi-fraudulent game in which the top 4 places go to 2/4 to people who don't even play the game.... wow

Strong Bad also is gonna nerf Falco cause he lost (the game isn't working well unless Strong Bad is winning)

I don't think it is appropriate for you (Strong Bad) to be treating the Melee players so horribly (especially M2K) after all the support/interest they have given your Brawl mod.

is this a serious post

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
yobolight i hope you're an elaborate troll that thinks this is really funny because i'm really concerned of the possibility that someone actually believes what you're saying. i have lost to a multitude of characters without even once posting in the BR asking for them to be nerfed, and have personally nerfed my own character on more than one occasion in the interest of overall game balance, despite Fox and Falco's (read: two better characters than any of my mains have ever been) playstyles and tournament potency remaining effectively unchanged. just stop posting before you make yourself look even worse dude.

-Chad-

Slackerator
Hmm... I cant really completely agree because certain Melee matchups are different and of course all the Brawl characters you have to fight.. ugh... Very hard to adapt on the spot.

^This a lot. A lot of my matches I spent a great deal of focus trying to learn what the hell is going on and how to deal with it.

clowsui

Smash Legend
I had an amazing time at this tournament. My first national since MLG Columbus in 2010; no disappointments whatsoever. In fact, I'm convinced that this is the best national outside of like...KoC or something. The drive up was really fun, hustling pools on Day 1/running PM bracket on Day 2 proved to myself that I have the right idea when it comes to TO'ing, spending time w the homies and getting to meet/know so many people...I'm really excited to play more Melee and learn the game =)

HUGE shoutouts to Juggleguy. Without you this tournament would not have been possible. I drove up in part to support you, and I'm extremely glad that I did. Hopefully I can see you again at PS6 or something :)
Friggin Asian Doom Squad gets shoutouts too. Chad Richard Brian y'all put in some WORK!!!

2: Hungrybox ($480) :jigglypuffmelee: - that Bowser salt ;o hope your stomach got better though. You are as nice as I thought you would be in person. Keep up the great attitude and we'll get you next time!
3: Dr Peepee ($360) :falcomelee: - the best in the world.
4: SFAT ($240) :foxmelee: - you are a really interesting and nice person. Fun times breakfasting with you!
5: Hax$ ($120) :falconmelee: - LOL after all those FB messages. Nice to meet you.
5: Nintendude ($120) :icsmelee: - I rewatched the vids from the event. Holy **** I was unreasonably loud and annoying. SO SORRY THAT YOU HAD TO BE ON THE END OF THAT. I promise that when I'm not a one man crowd I'm so much less distracting >___<
7: darkatma ($60) :sheikmelee: - you're a really, really good player and your placing shows that. Time for me to add you on FB and ask you for advice.
7: PewPewU ($60) :marthmelee: - fangirlzzszss~~~~~~ nah u straight. Fun games, you're good as hell.
9: MIOM | Scar :falconmelee: - somehow didn't end up talking to you as much as I'd like to (if at all?). Oh well. Thanks for coming out and supporting. Keep up the good work.
9: PikaChad :pikachumelee: - what I said to Nintendude. I am so, so sorry.
9: Kage the Warrior :ganondorfmelee: - (flex)
13: Dio Brando :falcomelee: - Wry.....
13: Prince Abu :jigglypuffmelee: - zzzzz
17: Frootloop :foxmelee: - you will do amazing at APEX.
25: PGH Carroll :foxmelee:- #based
33: Ripple - Walter White lookin ass dude.
33: moogle - Pretty impressed by your Sheik =)
33: Toph - YOU ARE A COOL DUDE. Shoutouts to commentary, I wanna do that with you again sometime!!
41: MIOM | Juggleguy - man shoutouts AGAIN cuz you're the f'n man.
57: Arty - u suk
57: .Dempt - you're a cool guy, sad that I didn't meet you before I left Ohio.
65: VGBC | GimR - yo I PROMISE I'm getting those splitter cables soon holy eff
81: Anther - pika pika <3
81: Bowyer - congrats on the new job =)
81: Slasher King - see you at Geeksboro homie
113: CAPS LOCKE - keep working on your game. I'm happy about your enthusiasm.
129: Dirac - sup
129: OXY | The CrimsonBlur - commentary was really fun with you! Doubles is hard but you made it easier for sure. Thanks for the tips, and I hope to be on the mic with you again someday =))
129: Kanye Rest - WE DIDN'T GET TO TAKE A PICTURE

1: Kirk ($594) :bowser2: - amazing player.
5: Rat ($66) :wolf: - also amazing. Your Wolf is sick.
5: Oracle ($66) :lucas: - Lucas vs Fox looks so saddening
7: Scythe :wolf: - DIEGO NOOOOO
9: Oro?! :zerosuitsamus: - BENKYO BENKYO BENKYO because your ZSS didn't win. Stop sandbagging and use MK vs Fox already
13: PM | Strong Bad :warioc: :dk2: :mario2: :ike: - you can do this. Bounce back at Apex, roomie!
13: HammerTime :lucas: - your match v Oro was so hype. Such a good set.
17: Rizner :zelda: - nice seeing you again ^_^
17: JCaesar :rob: - dang that ROB lookin smoof
17: Kappy :metaknight: - ^_~
17: metroid :charizard: - your Charizard is something fearsome...Chicago is really strong at PM.
25: Dope :dedede: - Brawl DDD in PM LMAO
25: mudkyp :ivysaur: - <3
25: OnionChild :ness2:
25: KishPrime :ike: :ivysaur: :zelda: - you're one of my original inspirations. I can only hope the tournament met/succeeded your expectations.

33: Storm - fun fact I DQ'd myself cuz this man bodied me so hard.

JKJ

Smash Ace
yobolight i hope you're an elaborate troll that thinks this is really funny because i'm really concerned of the possibility that someone actually believes what you're saying. i have lost to a multitude of characters without even once posting in the BR asking for them to be nerfed, and have personally nerfed my own character on more than one occasion in the interest of overall game balance, despite Fox and Falco's (read: two better characters than any of my mains have ever been) playstyles and tournament potency remaining effectively unchanged. just stop posting before you make yourself look even worse dude.

I'm not saying that you nerf characters you lose to, but I do think that DK is far better than you think. I play DK in Melee quite a bit, I consider him a secondary, and while I agree hes not THAT good in Melee, he's not THAT bad either. He's just missing a few things, which they added in P:M. Now that he's better, I seriously believe that he can compete on the same level as any other character in the game. I'm not saying spacies aren't amazing, because they are, but they aren't that far above the rest in P:M. Watch Eli's set at WarZone vs M2K. It's really, really close, and M2K even shouts "YES!" when he wins because of the tension. Spacies can stand a few nerfs, sure. But they aren't gods in P:M, not by a long shot. Don't nerf them like they are.

Also, everyone likes to deride the so-called "Melee Elitists", including yourself, but you have turned into the worst kind of P:M elitist. You have gotten to the point where you actively dislike when Melee players (Even Hbox and M2K, who love Project:M, might I add) win Project:M tournaments. Your game is young, and the best players of P:M are going to be the players who have more experience in Melee, because it prepares you extremely well for Project:M. I myself rarely ever play Project:M, and I never, ever, practice it, but just from playing Melee DK, I can pick up P:M DK and win tournament matches in P:M and even have close sets with some of the better players in my region. It's not that P:M is easier, it's that the scene is so young that it's easy for Project:M exclusive players to lose to Melee players just from pure lack of experience. Wasn't the goal of P:M for Melee players' skills to transfer over? Does a player have to be P:M exclusive to gain your permission to win?

Why do you hate those who are taking your game to new heights simply because they are doing so with years of Melee experience? I can't stand it when you condemn Melee Elitists when you are no better.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
I agree hes not THAT good in Melee, he's not THAT bad either.
Noble sentiment, but it will fall on deaf ears. More importantly, it's obviously false. DK is worse then Kirby. Strong_Bad is obviously as good as Mango but he loses because he plays DK. Clearly when he loses to ****-falco-player#729 it was DK's fault. He obviously couldn't have improved as a player to overcome a losing match up vs. a bad player. Never mind that there are probably more then a dozen players in the world that could win all of his bracket losses to ****ty Falcos with their DKs too. He loses at the character select screen. We all do. You can't win bad match ups. You can't outplay people.

Instead you should play PM because it's balanced. Bowser's super armor is the epitome of game balance and intelligent game design for example.

JKJ

Smash Ace
Noble sentiment, but it will fall on deaf ears. More importantly, it's obviously false. DK is worse then Kirby. Strong_Bad is obviously as good as Mango but he loses because he plays DK. Clearly when he loses to ****-falco-player#729 it was DK's fault. He obviously couldn't have improved as a player to overcome a losing match up vs. a bad player. Never mind that there are probably more then a dozen players in the world that could win all of his bracket losses to ****ty Falcos with their DKs too. He loses at the character select screen. We all do. You can't win bad match ups. You can't outplay people.

Instead you should play PM because it's balanced. Bowser's super armor is the epitome of game balance and intelligent game design for example.

I know, right? I mean, like, Taj is an impossibility. You can't, like, WIN with a sub-par character by being better than other people. There's no way Taj got to top 16 at EVO by playing predominantly Mewtwo.

And even in Project: M, it's impossible to win with a seriously buffed, faster, stronger, more competitively viable character against characters that have been slightly nerfed from Melee. I mean, come on.

...Even though other people are doing it with the same character, in the same matchups.

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941

You shouldn't play PM because it's balanced.

You should play PM because it's better

:ivysaur:

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
I'm afraid if I don't do quick vague shoutout's now, I'll never get around to it so here they are really quick.

To all the TO's and Rob, Thank you so much for throwing this event and running it. Hands down the best tournament I have ever been to, topping pound 4 for me. That's saying a lot. I can't express enough how thankful I am. Great job.

Canada - I loved housing you guys. It was just as much fun for me to meet you all and chill. Thanks for being such a friendly and respectable group. I wish we would have got to play more, it was just too late both nights and I was smashed out. Windrose and kage, you guys are hilarious. Actually Windrose - I need that house playlist man! hahah singing that through ann arbor was hilarious. Next year I'd be down to do the same, but stay at the hotel on friday so that we can hang with the crew. You guys in?

Everyone I played....gg's. I had a blast playing everyone. Felt like I choked pretty hard and didn't play as well as usual, but who does feel that way?

PPU, Hax, Sfat, scar - you guys are the homies. It was fun chilling with you guys sunday night. Sorry I was so quiet. I couldn't even think anymore after whatever happened outside the hotel. seriously. Way too toasty. Looking forward to chilling with you all again. oh, and don't forget the quintuple knee in teams...wtf.

I have nothing but great things to say about this tournament and everyone I met. I'd love to be specific, but it'd be too long.

THANKS TO EVERYONE AND LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL AGAIN.

Oracle

Smash Master
Wtf is with all the sb hate in this thread? I mean I make jokes about adam all the time but god dayum yall are being douches

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
I just like to sit back with a bag of popcorn and act like an audience at a rap battle when reading these kinds of hate posts.

Cookiemonsta

Smash Ace
.... but you have turned into the worst kind of P:M elitist. You have gotten to the point where you actively dislike when Melee players (Even Hbox and M2K, who love Project:M, might I add) win Project:M tournaments.

....Does a player have to be P:M exclusive to gain your permission to win?

....Why do you hate those who are taking your game to new heights simply because they are doing so with years of Melee experience? I can't stand it when you condemn Melee Elitists when you are no better.
You are blowing this waaaaay out of proportion dude. Adam doesn't hate when Melee players win. And he doesn't condemn Melee Elitists in the slightest bit. All he was saying in so many words, was that it sucks to have people win or do well in a game that they don't even play or put any time in. He also just doesn't like to lose to people especially if he thinks he can win... simple. He woulda been pissed about losing to ANYONE. You're giving Adam a very exaggerated persona with no proof. Yea he was salty as **** about losing but he was still man enough to tell him GG's etc later on when he calmed down. So stop hating my dude.

JKJ

Smash Ace
You are blowing this waaaaay out of proportion dude. Adam doesn't hate when Melee players win. And he doesn't condemn Melee Elitists in the slightest bit. All he was saying in so many words, was that it sucks to have people win or do well in a game that they don't even play or put any time in. He also just doesn't like to lose to people especially if he thinks he can win... simple. He woulda been pissed about losing to ANYONE. You're giving Adam a very exaggerated persona with no proof. Yea he was salty as **** about losing but he was still man enough to tell him GG's etc later on when he calmed down. So stop hating my dude.
It's not just this post that I'm basing my reaction off of. There are many other instances on the boards where he has talked about topics such as "Melee players hate our game, why do we care about them" or he has trashed people who defend their position of why they believe Melee to be better as "Melee Purists" or "elitists" or some other term. And also it's just irritating that he went from complaining about his character being bad in Melee, to fixing him in Project: M, back to complaining about his new, far better character not being good enough to beat spacies in a game where every character has some anti-spacie B.S.

It wasn't a hate post on Strong Bad, because I don't hate him (I've never met him) but I do dislike his position on these issues. It feels like his character will never be sufficiently good enough for him until DK has a positive matchup vs. spacies, and it feels like he hates Melee players for their blind dislike for Project: M and condemnation of P:M players, yet he has developed the same elitist qualities, and refuses to acknowledge them.

clowsui

Smash Legend
You do realize that he knows DK is ass vs spacies right? He's working on an Ike and a Wario for that reason (though I think he could probably find better anti spacies tools lol). Also he doesn't hate Melee players. Why would he admit to have had a great time at this tournament in that case, especially because it was 50% Melee?

It's really like he can't win -_- if he shows love for his game publicly and defends it when the most common criticism is "it's not melee", he gets nailed for being an elitist. But if he lets it get **** on, then people develop unfounded assumptions about the game. You say he shouldn't worry about that, but as a lead dev that has contact with a responsive community, he has no choice.

Also I find anti spacie BS to be pretty funny when spacies are still the best characters (by a slight margin). Are you SURE you're not one of those "melee elitists" that SB is so fond of disparaging? ;)

I think I should note here that in my experience Adam has been receptive to real criticism and analysis of the game on a constructive level. He's never been ungrateful to hungrybox m2k or any other top player from melee that supports PM, and when his salt overflows he apologizes (see his shoutout to SFAT).

Oracle

Smash Master
Jkl some people are blindly melee purists who hate on pm for no reason and sb happens to be the type of person to not hold back his opinion. So if those guys are being jackasses, then yeah, he'll prob call them jackasses. How would you like it if I showed up to your melee tournament, whooped your ass without ever having played melee, then complained about how terrible melee is and why everyone should just play brawl? I see that kind of stuff happen all the time. I dont mean to stereotype melee players as obnoxious elitists (shoutouts to midwest melee for being cool as ****), but these situations are extremely common and frustrating, so I feel adam has a right to get mad at those guys.

If you want to get into fox falco vs dk or whatever character, feel free to stop by the fox falco thread in pm general where there are scores of players who would be glad to embarass you in that discussion. But if youre just gonna strawman strongbad and be an asshole, then please just get the **** out

JKJ

Smash Ace
You do realize that he knows DK is *** vs spacies right? He's working on an Ike and a Wario for that reason (though I think he could probably find better anti spacies tools lol). Also he doesn't hate Melee players. Why would he admit to have had a great time at this tournament in that case, especially because it was 50% Melee?

It's really like he can't win -_- if he shows love for his game publicly and defends it when the most common criticism is "it's not melee", he gets nailed for being an elitist. But if he lets it get **** on, then people develop unfounded assumptions about the game. You say he shouldn't worry about that, but as a lead dev that has contact with a responsive community, he has no choice.

Also I find anti spacie BS to be pretty funny when spacies are still the best characters (by a slight margin). Are you SURE you're not one of those "melee elitists" that SB is so fond of disparaging? ;)

I think I should note here that in my experience Adam has been receptive to real criticism and analysis of the game on a constructive level. He's never been ungrateful to hungrybox m2k or any other top player from melee that supports PM, and when his salt overflows he apologizes (see his shoutout to SFAT).

I'm not saying he hates all melee players. That's not what I mean, of course he can have fun even though the tournament is 50% melee. In regards to Project:M, he seems particularly resistant to melee players crossing over to P:M and winning if they haven't played the game extensively beforehand. I find this position silly, seeing as how the aim of the game originally was to allow Melee skills to transfer over. What really angered me is that in his post he expressed happiness because Mew2king and Hbox didn't make top 3, which disgusts me because they have been very vocal in their support of the game (Hbox more so than M2K, but still). I don't get why it's hard to understand that since your game is young, Project:M players who started off playing Project:M will simply not have the same amount of experience as players who have played Melee for years. Simple as that, Melee players have more smash experience (on the whole) and are usually better versed in mixups and such as a result.

I don't dislike Project:M at all, and I am certainly not a Melee Elitist. I'm all for the nerfs of spacies and think they should go further (as they plan to) but not too far, as, as you said, they are only marginally the best characters right now. Nerf them to PAL, and that will be fine. I accept that Strong Bad apologizes for his saltiness, but if you watch the matches, it's not like DK got wrecked. Vs Kels, they 0-Deathed each other back and forth; DK is capable of succeeding in that matchup. I don't demonize Strong Bad, it just seems as though he is very quick to attack Melee player's for sharing their views. The only reason I don't play P:M right now is because it's not finished yet, and I don't want to play a game seriously until its done.

Jkl some people are blindly melee purists who hate on pm for no reason and sb happens to be the type of person to not hold back his opinion. So if those guys are being *******es, then yeah, he'll prob call them *******es. How would you like it if I showed up to your melee tournament, whooped your *** without ever having played melee, then complained about how terrible melee is and why everyone should just play brawl? I see that kind of stuff happen all the time. I dont mean to stereotype melee players as obnoxious elitists (shoutouts to midwest melee for being cool as ****), but these situations are extremely common and frustrating, so I feel adam has a right to get mad at those guys.

If you want to get into fox falco vs dk or whatever character, feel free to stop by the fox falco thread in pm general where there are scores of players who would be glad to embarass you in that discussion. But if youre just gonna strawman strongbad and be an *******, then please just get the **** out

I don't care about calling out assholes who want nothing more than to trash Project: M. I'm all for it. Call them b***hes; call them on their bull****. But don't root against other players because they are top Melee players, especially when they love your game.

Gotta go to work now, be back later.

Cookiemonsta

Smash Ace
The only reason I don't play P:M right now is because it's not finished yet, and I don't want to play a game seriously until its done.

Now is the best time to start. The longer you wait, the more other players will gain knowledge and skill over you. I'm one of those people who are decent in P.M. just because of my Melee experience but still suffers from not knowing all of the games mechanics ( Which aren't changing btw) or all of the Match-ups. The only thing they might change now, if anything, is who they're adding into the game next along with a nerf/buff on certain moves. The game is very playable as it is.

Proskater

Smash Apprentice
*Get home from work*
*Go online and check Smashboards*
*3 alerts, "ooh"*
"Maybe someone replied to me on the BH3 thread"
*Click*
*Scroll down*

"Nonsense cancer posts that don't belong in this thread at all"

*Post this post*

CosmoNaughtilus

Smash Apprentice
I did the exact same thing Proskater.
BS complaining about another person smh

If you don't like them, don't talk about them. In my experience with Strong Bad, he was blunt, a little cold, and not as fun as some of the other people I met at TBH3, but SB is very professional and didn't at all act childish at any point this tournament. He may not be my favorite person to be around, but I sure as hell respect him for what he's done.

JKJ

Smash Ace
*Get home from work*
*Go online and check Smashboards*
*3 alerts, "ooh"*
"Maybe someone replied to me on the BH3 thread"
*Click*
*Scroll down*

"Nonsense cancer posts that don't belong in this thread at all"

*Post this post*
I agree, it doesn't belong in this thread, and for that, I apologize.
I'll be going now.

SillyGoose

Master of QWOP
SHOUTOUTS

people in my pools:

Vanz: at least I made you switch off luigi. Too bad you dipped for bracket

Slayer and Wake: I was initially dissapointed i didn't beat either of you, but then you both made bracket and I was impressed with your matches in round 2 pools

CrimsonBlur: sorry only one of us could make it out =( marth is my most comfortable match-up. Still very close and you're a real funny dude

SuperLous: Lol don't worry dude you got a game. Pretty speedy fox I was worried for a while and excellent job beating blur

Prince_Abu: damn dude you're pretty good. Still clutched it out even though you happened to miss a few rests game 1. Top 16, good ****

ORLY: damn dude you ***** me harder than anyone in that pool including PP. I hate falcon/sheik >_> come to eric's apartment more

Pikachad: stand-up guy and soooo consistent in both games I was very impressed. My first time on a melee stream, thanks for giving me that ceremonious ass-kicking initiation. I wish there was more evidence.zip for the pikachu-sheik match-up on youtube. you and kels was surprisingly one of the best matches of the weekend

Duck: you are very friendly, thanks for jumping on the advice train without even being prompted. Also your moves per minute is like 4

PP: I gimped you game 1 and for one second I felt like m2k in grand finals or some ****. Then you reminded me what the pecking order was. That punish game is unlike anything I've ever experienced

Gravy: GGz very close game 3

Oracle: Excellent job in P:M, very impressed you made round 2 in melee with luigi

other people:

Juggleguy: thanks for hosting, I'll come to this tourney eternally

Ripple: thanks so much for sitting down to play with me, was a very nice gesture especially since I've been a **** in the past. whens SMYM14

Onionchild: What the **** is an onionchild. thanks for teaming/housing/driving/game theory/you already know

Anther: you're super cool, I think I hit your pikachu like twice in that p:m doubles match

I had a really enjoyable tournament, see all you guys for big house 4

6VI6

Smash Apprentice
Time to stop putting this off

Shoutouts to:
Nintendude and Wife: it was great talking to you two. Thanks for the ride and hopefully I'll play you two more in the future.
Bliu: Thanks for the ride back lol
Juggleguy and other TOs: great tournament, I had a lot of fun. I'll try my hardest to get to BH4.
dempt: ggs. we both played pretty bad in our set though, we'll have to play again (fight pitt maybe?)
Slasher king: thanks for the matchup talks we had. Also ggs.
Kalamazhu: wanted to talk to you about the falcon peach matchup after our set but I didn't find you :/ fun set though.
Moogle: ggs, nice sheik
Everyone who I played: all of you were great. Fun to talk to and play with everyone I met.

Top Bottom