• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big House 3! PP Hbox M2K Hax Scar SFAT PewPewU Cort Kage - October 12-13th, 2013 - Ann Arbor, MI

strawhats

Smash Master
If M2K doesn't do dumb **** like play fox against jiggs then I predict he'll win as well

EDIT: NVM PP's going, I vote PP

oh **** Hax is going too

fuuuuuuuck

Hax let's play a lot
m2k doesn't believe in his marth anymore, and he think sheik vs puff is unfeasable. Here's to hoping Ktoy shows him what's up.

Garzal

Smash Rookie
Melee singles top 3:
Hbox
Peepee
PPU

Not sure on order

PM top 3
Hbox
Kirk
Metroid

Garzal

Smash Rookie
There are a lot of big names for PM like Oro and Strong Bad, not to mention the Melee vets getting in like Hax and Mew2King. I wouldn't put myself in the running for top 3 lol.

Aw come on, gotta believe in yourself. Plus I'm a Psychology major, got to account for the familiarity factor. PLus, I mean, has Hax done any PM tournaments? Mew2King's done barely more than none...

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I have played Oracle, Hylian, and Calabrel's Lucases. I'm not particularly afraid of HammerTime. =P

metroid1117

Smash Master
Any tips for a new tourney goer?
Set a realistic expectation for yourself in tournament and don't beat yourself up if you lose early - as a newcomer, you're going to be facing people who probably have a lot more experience and general game knowledge than you, so you're generally going to be at a disadvantage. Get in as many friendlies as you can, meet new people, and most importantly, be sure to enjoy yourself :).

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
Rofl I know that I'm going to get creamed but that honestly sounds like fun. I'm just going to have fun and get all that experience, really, that's my main goal. Well those and trying not to get JV 5-stocked by all the crazy good Melee players.

Church NEOH

Worst Player in NEOH
Sounds great! I wasn't trying to imply that you suck with that last post. I just read it and it sounds like I am. I apologize. :(

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
ROFL, don't worry. I know what you meant. Even if I could have somehow interpreted it wrong, it's just a game.

But yeah, you and I should do friendlies. I also need to face M2K, Dr. Peepee, Hungrybox etc. so if you guys are reading this face me for realsies so I can be the bodier or the bodiee. #getrekt

Church NEOH

Worst Player in NEOH
Are you the same Slayer that went to Shape II in Kent, Ohio not that long ago? You bodied me so hard. I was speechless.

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
Well unless Google Maps is giving me incorrect info it says like 25-30.

Time is really crucial for me since I can't drive myself, unfortunately.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
yo take it to PMs guys. this is the big house thread not the Saxophoneoftime vs Slayer thread
please and thank you

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
Oh lol, sorry about that. I like the ring of Saxophoneoftime vs Slayer, though.

But yeah, BH3! Practically 5 more days.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Yakal still has the Carroll buck he won off you at FC; are you prepared to win it back?
I was so sad when I realized I spent my Carroll dollar at Walmart on accident. Guess it's a befitting ending for such a worthless piece of paper :troll:

mudkyp

Smash Apprentice
Excited and hype for PM!

Me and Proskater Joe are going to serve some mid-tier realness

Top Bottom