• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big House 2 Results [October 6-7, 2012 - Ann Arbor, MI]

KanyeRest

bair-condtioned nightmare
In progress. Many different ideas are swimming through my head as I edit further and further.

But, it'll be done when it's done. :3
there should be hella hype in the montage. preferably with me in it :yeahboi:

also shoutouts to the commentators, wobbles, lovage, MDZ, vro, and anyone else i'm missing, the commentary was fantastic from start to finish.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
25. MattDotZeb - Congrats on beating me in pools. I hear you were talking mad **** after though. Lol. I guess you have your revenge from Pound 5. You are also still a cool dude to talk to.
I was wicked happy about the win is all, you're not an easy opponent! Sometimes my excitement boils over when I get a big win and I go up to players I'm familiar like "OMG GUESS WHAT" (trying to keep this controlled more though, since it's still mid-tourney) and I guess that is miscommunicated as talking **** sometimes. =/

The last kill in our set made my heart stop for a second. I'm looking forward to future rematches.

there should be hella hype in the montage. preferably with me in it :yeahboi:

also shoutouts to the commentators, wobbles, lovage, MDZ, vro, and anyone else i'm missing, the commentary was fantastic from start to finish.
You're in the opening scene. Kinda.

Sorta. ...a little.

Somewhere...

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Also, I figured out on day three where to eat based on Toph's suggestion.

Just order food from the coffee shop. It's comparable in price to the Quiznos, the sandwiches are much much better, you grill them yourself with their panini grill, and they don't make you feel terrible because there's no grease in them.

Shoutouts to Big House Ham and Pesto Chicken Club.
WHOA WTF. I walk past that place every day, but I never remember to try ordering food from there... always sucked it up and went to Panda instead. Now I feel like an idiot.

Violence adaptation skills > Juggleguy adaptation skills

S l o X

Smash Champion
vudujin + hbox + kanye rest + everyone else = great part of tourney

whoever recorded parts of it should upload for the world to see, one of my favorite parts of the WHOLE TOURNAMENT.

idea

Smash Master
lol, if I've waited this long that means I'm too lazy to do full shoutouts. But you all know who you are anyway. So here's a high priority one

Tremor - Thanks for the fantastic housing, too bad we never got to play
MorningThunder - Thanks for driving us across the border TWICE. Then leaving immediately at 3 AM to drive all the way back home. Such a nice guy :)
Juggleguy - Best T.O., easy. You make me forget there even is someone running the tournament, it feels like it's just flowing along naturally and finishing on time by itself.

I was gonna make a list of people who shoutouted me and respond, but...I'll just talk to all of you in person at the next tourney ;)

Top Bottom