• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big House 2 Results [October 6-7, 2012 - Ann Arbor, MI]

unknown522

Some guy
Oh yeah, those that invited us to to go steak n shake; sorry we couldn't make it. Idea is a vegan, so we couldn't go.

This post is for duck mainly

:phone:

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
THEY HAD PLENTY OF VEGETARIAN OPTIONS
YOU COULD HAVE HAD A SHAKE
AND ONION RINGS

Doesn't that sound like a good idea :awesome:

idea

Smash Master
lolll calling me out

if there were anywhere i could eat at nearby the steak n' shake, i could have gone. not sure if it was by itself or near other places to eat.

oh yeah, i still have to do shoutouts for this...

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Damn, should've asked someone. The Steak n Shake is right next to a 24/7 IHOP and a 24/7 McDonalds, so you would have had plenty of options.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Honestly I'd have rather gone to IHOP at least one of the nights. I went to Steak n Shake all 3 days at FC.

@Wenbo: Shakes aren't vegan-friendly. They have milk in them. Onion rings are kind of sketchy; you can never tell if they use the same oil as they use for burgers.

unknown522

Some guy
They use some dairy products for the batter on onion rings

Edit: we travelled aimlessly around the city trying to find something to eat. I forget where we went though.....might've been that night where we copped out to McDonald's or something :/

:phone:

Violence

Smash Lord
Genesis 2: In N Out, Chipotle, Wendy's, Denny's, Mc. D, Del Taco, Subway, Quiznos.

WEST COAST WEST COAST WEST COAST

Also, I figured out on day three where to eat based on Toph's suggestion.

Just order food from the coffee shop. It's comparable in price to the Quiznos, the sandwiches are much much better, you grill them yourself with their panini grill, and they don't make you feel terrible because there's no grease in them.

Shoutouts to Big House Ham and Pesto Chicken Club.

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
Yeah Big House was pretty much 100% quiznos for me.

got orange chicken from PE once and it suckedddd

rokimomi

Smash Lord
you get orange chicken at PE cuz you get the most bang for your buck (no vegetables in the way for them to BS into your already small portion of meat), not because it tastes the best

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
idea ruining the fun as always.
I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to start reading all of your posts in Azula's alluring and commanding voice. :)

I hear from many, many people that In N Out is the literal BOMB. Definitely gotta get out to Genesis 3 if this is the case.

Top Bottom