• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big House 2 Results [October 6-7, 2012 - Ann Arbor, MI]

jbro

Smash Ace
81. jbro – You’re sexy.
Confirmed.

Also, lol @ this thread.
Being a good person > being a good smasher.
Whether or not you want it to, eventually this scene is going to fade. And you will no longer be judged on how good you are at this game. If you are a ****, you are just going to be a ****.

Rivalries are cool. Keep it at that. Quit being *******s to each other. It's a video game.

Shoutouts to everyone who has talent but is humble and takes responsibility into their own hands instead of johning and talking ****.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I must end this combo of Wenbo-related posts to announce that the checks for all winners who requested their payments through the mail have been sent as of today. Depending on how far away you live from Michigan, you might receive it as early as tomorrow or as late as Thursday... I'm not an expert on postal service times.

The only person I still didn't get a PM from is SFAT. Guess I'll be contacting him through Facebook.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Lous's sexy shoutouts:

Poolz:
Moose: Made me look freeeee. Good ****. Your Falco's amazing.

Mango: Made me look mad freeeeeeee. Amazing spacing. I had absolutely no idea what to do game 2. haha

Strong Bad: Very fun matches. And soooooo close too. Definitely have some tips to give a local DK main from our set.

Dees: Nice matches, dude. Falcon v Fox is probably my favorite and best matchup. :D

Spife: Mad close set.

Bloodyjoker: Fun friendlies at the smashfest and congrats on pulling out the win. Knew it was gonna be close. I need to learn the ditto/spacies matchup better. (I didn't win this set btw, HIV+.)

Wake: Amazing Peach. Made Crash and I look mad free in dubs. haha

Friendlies/Jugglefest/other:

ButchG: Wrecked me at the Smashfest. Good ****.

Crimson Blur: So much spacing in our friendlies. xD Wish I could've played some more vs you.

BlitzBolt: Fox dittossssss

SFAT: Your Fox is so fasssst. Nice to finally meet you.

Scar: I didn't know who you were at first. LOL Nice to play you, man!

tmtmny: You've come a long way, man. Starting to become scared of that Ganon.

Cpt. Cleveland: Quit johning about how Fox is bull****. You're clearly better than me. Congrats on getting out of r1 pools. hahaha

Crash: Hanky Panky bro. Not much you can do. Miss ya. Get out of Cleveland and come back. D:

Juggleguy: Amazing tournament. You really outdid yourself. :p

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I didn't want to stop the WENBO COMBO but I guess JugglyRob already did that :lick:

I love you all
Except Sweet for the false accusations :(

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
That's like deciding your own nickname though
Who does that ~_~

KK is wonderful
We talk about stuff late into the night
Ku ku ku
... ~_~

Skyson

Smash Ace
I KEPT FORGETTING ABOUT THIS.

So here are my shoutouts, almost 3 weeks late. xD

*cracks knuckles* Let's go.

Mango: It really was an interesting experience meeting you.. regardless of the circumstances of arrangement, it was interesting. You're a whole lot different in person than I had originally expected, but it certainly fit once I got used to it. You're just... Mango. I didn't see too much of you this tournament, but really, it was nice being able to see you and at least put a face to a name to an experience. And then I didn't even have a marker on me. Quite the fail. Whether or not I hear from you again.. we'll see. Until then, keep doing what you do best, and prove that you deserve your spot as the best.

Hungrybox: MEANWHILE, on the list of people I absolutely loved getting to meet, you're amazing, Juan. I don't think I'll ever have a tournament night as memorable as the System of a Down interlude on the piano. Just standing there the whole time taking it in that one of the best smashers was belting out ridiculousness like it was second nature.. I was thoroughly entertained. You're a pretty funny guy, too. If it weren't for my inherent dislike of the Jigglypuff matchup, I would have gladly obliged to playing a couple games with you.. but I saved myself the punishment and watched you do work. It was nice meeting you, and hopefully not the last time.

Fly Amanita: I didn't get to see that much of you or talk to you at all, but you're certainly one of my favorite IC players [as much of a contradiction as it sounds to me]. You make them look unusually stylish. I had fun watching some of your matches, especially clutch ones. Glad to see you're still up for doing well here and there, hope you keep it up.

KirbyKaze: David, I swear, if I could steal you for any period of time, I would. There was not a minute at this tournament that I wasn't learning some piece of advice about the game while being around you. You are absolutely my favorite Smash player right now. You're so ridiculously knowledgeable about everything practical, and many things potentially impractical, and the way you play is so smooth and fluent that I can't help but be amazed every time I watch you. Watching you and listening to you explain things makes it easy for me to keep wanting to be a Sheik main. You just.. you add a flavor of intelligence to things that I never really considered before. If you weren't so damn popular, I would have taken you for ALL of the friendlies. Much love. Hopefully I don't have to go another almost-year before I get to see you again.

Unknown522: We did meet. I asked you to play friendlies, and I looked for a chair, and you said you'd be right back in a minute or two. Then you never showed up again. :( Super depressing, I wanted to get a lot of really good Fox practice. But oh well, if you tag around with Canada then I'm sure I'll see you again! Had a good time watching your sets.

Frootloop: Aw yeah, I captained hard and let you know what the hell was goin' on. You were pretty cool, though, and definitely looked spot on in a lot of your matches. Not bad for a third seed. :p

Hanky Panky: I didn't get to ride the hype as hard as everyone else because I was watching the bracket to help update matches, all I got to saw was Mango eat you alive. But I did see the gif of you doing hilarious stitchface things to Scar! Good ****, man. OHIO HAS SOME LIFE IN IT. PROOF IS RIGHT HERE. :D

Darkatma: Wha... what. See, this right here makes me crazy. We had such a close *** pool match, and I'm willing to say that it easily would have come down to last stock if I hadn't suicided in the Sheik ditto. But.. considering the people who 2-0'd me were way lower than you, and I went 1-2 with you.. it's confusing. I wish I could have made it out of the pool and I thought I could have done it by beating you when you were expected to be #1 seed. That would have been a huge boost to my ego, at least, to topple someone as good as you. The Peach match was tight, the Fox match was great and intense, then I just threw at the Sheik ditto. I wish we could have had the set recorded, I had so much fun. -_- Oh well. I'm not good enough for that, apparently. But glad you placed as high as you did, it gave me a sense of accomplishment knowing that I can compete with really good players. GGs overall.

Duck: The TV wasn't mine and I totally didn't want it, and I'm 100% certain the Melee disc was mine because I brought a full Melee setup and lost a full Melee setup, but I really wasn't in the mood to argue about it [especially right when I got there]. And like I said, I already have a new Melee disc, so the rest is what I cared about. Also, another MI tourney where I avoided playing THE DUCK. Success! Dat Samus.

CunningKitsune: Blast from the past over here. It was awesome getting to watch you play, and you turned out to be a totally funny dude. I was slightly nervous captaining a pool for the first time, but you helped take a lot of edge off whenever I would yell for Hungrybox or try to figure out where the **** he was. Funny guy. We should have played some, it would have been cool to play the guy I've heard about for so long. :p

SilentSwag: Another tournament where I avoid mostly any contact with Johnny! Success. Didn't have to hear anything about a money match.. though you did headbutt me at one point and I still can't figure out how to respond to that. <_<

Nakamaru: Naka! Gotta be awake for tournies! Looool. Glad you made bracket, though, would have been a super shame to see you get booted! The Naka special is beast mode! :S

SUNG666: Let me tell you about players I've never seen of or heard of before doing work. Glad I got to captain your pool, 'cause I saw you do work in multiple matches. Thoroughly impressive, and if I didn't have a job to do at the time, I would've gladly played some friendlies. You looked sharp at times, totally deserved to make bracket.

Vudujin: LITTLE ENGLAND UPSET BULL****. THIS IS THE WORST THING TO EVER HAPPEN EVER. Ugh. Totally wanted to see you just.. roll people. We will form the secret coalition and figure out how to destroy Sheiks. VUDU FOR LIFE. But really, was amazing to see you.. and that piano playing. My word. I'll never look at you again as anything but a brilliant prodigy. Such a good time. Hope to see you again in the near future. :D

Juggleguy: Hard knock life, man. You put in sooooo much effort in your matches. I enjoy watching you so much. The flaws are heavy and hard to watch, but watching you get off at rapid speed is amazing. You were forced to play so carefully and gave a ridiculous amount of effort to securing a spot in bracket.. blah. But you hosted an amazing tournament, and I don't think anyone can say they do as well as you with the amount of efficiency you put into a tourney. Everything ran fairly well on time, things were organized and really easy to follow.. MI does well. And thank you for letting me captain not only once, but TWICE so I could watch over some of my favorite players while at the same time being able to help keep things running smoothly. Thank you again. Very well run, will come to Michigan for basically anything you hold from now on. <3

Abu: **** you. **** you a million times. That is the first and last time I let myself get hustled in a money match ever again. There was absolutely no reason that I should have let you change characters in the middle of the set; I knew I was earning a free $5 against a Marth, and I knew already that I lose to Falco easily. I would have never accepted a $5 MM against a Falco, and that's exactly what it turned into. I'm so ****ing stupid and I have no idea why I would let you do that. I lost $5 to you for no reason and I'm ridiculously upset about it. I guess you taught me to never be retardedly overconfident in a money match. No one is ever switching characters on me mid-set when we agree on characters in the beginning. Get out.

Renth: Getting to meet you was so cool! I SWEAR I WATCHED THAT COMBO VIDEO LIKE 5 YEARS AGO. YOU'RE SO ANCIENT. Ahahah. The Ganon TV, beating you in a Ganon ditto with INFINITE TIPMAN SPIKES, the triple nair combo, sooooo much good stuff. I'm so glad you made it out to this, you originate from PA so there's just inherently no way that I can't not love you. All of my love for PA, you included. Your Ganon put in some work here and there, sorry if you ended up disappointed overall. I think you looked hella good. Ganon is just a big man with big dreams. :p

voorhese: The only person at the tourney I wanted to make a john for. I genuinely feel like I could have beaten you if I didn't have to play you FIRST in our pool. I had, like, no warm-up time and the last thing I was expecting to play right off the bat was a technical Fox. I even went on to 2-0 JWu and beat Darkatma's Fox. I didn't lose to another Fox in our pool after losing to you, and I'm ridiculously upset because I don't think I should have. Not putting you down because 5th seed in your day 2 pool is legit, I guess. It was just bothersome because I know we went dead even in one game. Mm. I just will always have an inherent Fox weakness, and I feel like it got exploited with an extra dose of not warming up. But I hate johning overall, so I'll say GG and head forward. You were really good to play.

Europhoria: HNNNNNNNNN I -never- expected to lose to a Marth. Marth is the one matchup I know like the back of my hand, and you did so many things against the norm that I had to adapt to and it took me too long to successfully adept before I was done. I felt like I could have played a loooot better against you and a lot less reckless, since you had the patience to watch what I was doing and react accordingly.. so bothersome. I don't like losing to Marths, and I'm going to make up for it next time I see you. Probably the only person I genuinely want to MM sometime is you.

PGH Carroll: Baddie. x) jk man, Carroll is the legitest. Even if he's having a down game, he's an up guy. Your personality is one of the most inspringly enthusiastic personalities ever. I absolutely love it. Can't figure out why you went back to Marth, looks like a certain Sheik needs to come out and slap the **** out of that. B) Aha. Was good to see you again man. <3 Hopefully I'll be back in PA in a short while.

Scythe: I know I played friendlies with you, but I saw neither hide nor hair of your Mario. :(((

DippnDots: You were at this and I didn't see you? Gaaaaaaaay.

Sweet: MAH BOI. This Sweet lookin ******* right here. You kept a really good composure day 2, let me tell you. You had the right mindset, you ****in' made day 2. Be happy with that, ya little ****lord, 'cause a whooole bunch of people would tell you that you didn't deserve to! But I think you did. I think you can be a solid player when push comes to shove. I guess day 2 just.. drilled a lot in you in terms of where you stand compared to others. You didn't do excessively bad, though. You did work. Then got pooped on in our Sheik ditto. I still suck *** at the ditto, and eventually I'm gonna start losing to you there and have to learn it. Until then... don't switch mains. Please don't. Every other character in this game is poopy.

Bidwell: u sux. But really, it was another good tournament here. I learn a little more about you as I see you with your game face on, the face I really only see in tournaments. I never know what really goes on with you, but it interests me. You're just always that enigma with loads of potential waiting to explode, and those moments where you really get off.. it's amazing to watch. You know what you're capable of, and I'm starting to see more of it myself.... who am I kidding you're still the weenie I used to destroy all the time. I'm just impatient when it comes to wanting to practice this game and I'll never really work on getting better. You, on the other hand, have a drive. A real drive in improvement toward this game, and you have the ability to act on that drive. Keep it up, scrub.

Shaeden (withdrawal): You destroyed me and I had no chance. Didn't even have time to react or think straight, and it was just.. ugh. It's a shame that you had to withdraw.. though that does lead me to wonder why I didn't get to fill in as fifth seed, since that would have bumped me up to fourth seed... but what's the point in arguing it. You did work.

Skyson: Let me describe just how happy and unhappy I am with 65th place. I don't know what all I did in this tournament to get here, but it's a hell of a lot of steps up from last place. I did what I always do at tournaments; I came to compete. I came to show a bunch of people clearly better than me that I can stand up to them and not get dominated without putting up a fight. I did just that. Between all of the stocks that I could have done better on, all of the stocks I took for free, and all of the matches I had to genuinely work for.. it was a hell of a day for me. I'm not good at this game, I'm realizing, and it's frustrating as hell to see that I don't think I'm improving as steadily as I'd like to, but I don't know what to do anymore. I just play when I can sometimes, and I don't learn anything from anything non-competitive.. but I'm not in the mood to **** money away in money matches to try and learn things. No.. I just need to attend more tournaments, I guess. I'm not satisfied with this placement, mainly because of Voorheese, but the only reasonable thing to do is improve. Also, **** Falco.

S1: GETS POOPED ON BY ZELDA. But no, it was a good day. We both placed fifth seed and I didn't get to see your pool at all (why they had to put me in a separate room like an animal is beyond me :( ) but I assume you gave a handful of people the S1 special. Teams was stupid for both of us, and I'm not really as upset over it as I sounded. It's whatever, teams is a ******** mess. No point in caring about it. Also, I will totally MM you next time.

Ralis: Scrub. Loooool just kidding I think reality gave you hard dose this time around. I didn't see who all was in your pool, but I imagine it wasn't the best of times. But yeah, good car ride up and back. I meant what I said; you always seem to interest me as someone who likes to learn whenever he can, and asks questions just for the sake of learning more than someone was going to tell you at first. Or maybe I'm just reading too hard and you're a DUMB SMASH BABY like the rest of 'em. looool. oh well. And we should have played more!

Slartibartfast42: Didn't see a whole lot of you at this really. We hung out from time to time, I don't think we played, but we play all the time. Was a good car ride up and back, a whole lot of discussion always goes on. Good, quality life stuff. Haha.

JWu: Good set in pools, man. I feel like I was ready for your Fox right after playing Voorheese, and I got a lot of confidence kind of out of nowhere. You did throw me off a handful of times though with superfast Fox stuff. Keep at it.

jbro: YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. You're hilarious.

Kanye Rest: YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Good times bro. You're so ridiculous and I love seeing you at any event. AYYOGURL. THE BOX WAS HUNGRY. Also more SoaD hilariousness. Was a good time all around with ya.

Corkus: Oh man I did so much work on you. KIRBYYYYY. I beat you with like.. a lot of characters. <: I just wanted to play a lot of characters against Falco for some reason. And you shot SOOOOOO many lasers.

Sex Panther: When I got my shirt for being a pool captain, this is the name I found that made me laugh out loud while looking for my own. Best name.

1der (DQ'd): Would have loved to see you again. :(

Dees: YOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

voorhese

Smash Master
voorhese: The only person at the tourney I wanted to make a john for. I genuinely feel like I could have beaten you if I didn't have to play you FIRST in our pool. I had, like, no warm-up time and the last thing I was expecting to play right off the bat was a technical Fox. I even went on to 2-0 JWu and beat Darkatma's Fox. I didn't lose to another Fox in our pool after losing to you, and I'm ridiculously upset because I don't think I should have. Not putting you down because 5th seed in your day 2 pool is legit, I guess. It was just bothersome because I know we went dead even in one game. Mm. I just will always have an inherent Fox weakness, and I feel like it got exploited with an extra dose of not warming up. But I hate johning overall, so I'll say GG and head forward. You were really good to play.
I would like to say, that our match was my 1st game too I believe, and I was playing VERY poorly too as a result, in fact during my set with shaeden (which was the game after), I saw I couldn't win playing how I was, so I spent both of our games JUST warming up tech skill. So keep in mind I threw any chances of taking games off of shaeden away, and I still ended up beating europhoria (marth is one of my worst matchups) If we were both playing on point I don't think the match would have been different. Sheik is my best matchup because I have gracen to play with all the time, and I was legit playing very very bad in our set. No offense taken, I understand tourney jitters mang, **** sucks.

Skyson

Smash Ace
This is fully believable. No offense taken or meant, it just felt like a super close set, and not knowing the other side of things gave me a skewed vision. You were doing good and hit me with a lot of techskill when I wasn't expecting it.

voorhese

Smash Master
Thanks man, the set was very nerve racking on account of it being our 1st set of the day anyway >_<

I owe a lot of shout outs... editing this post brb!

shout outs!;

Fro' This is the only FC shoutout I am giving, because I forgot like a noob. I just started looking into name-searching and missed your shout out to me for FC =/ THANKS A LOT for teaming with me, I legit had a lot of fun sir =)

1. Mango - Good stuff man, sucks we didn't get to play. Hope you are tip top shape for Armada!

2. Hungrybox - Nice seeing you again, I was looking forward to the rumor I heard about you maining falco =( guess I'll be forced to root for you one day because you are a stand up guy, and not because you don't play puff >_<

3. Fly Amanita - Thanks for the practice, and the knowledge! I learned a lot about the fox/ice babies matchup, and seeing you and trail at this tourney made me decide to pick up the climbers again! Your climbers are mad technical, and that's what I am all about!

4. SFAT - Good stuff at the tourney man, we didn't get to play as I had hoped, but I am sure we will get some time in next time! I was hoping to learn a lot from you again =/

5. KirbyKaze - Glad you sat down with gracen and helped him out, the man got a lot better just from this tourney!

5. Unknown522 - Thx for the practice! and the compliments ;) next time predict that "voorhese won't win the tourney" it has to be that specifically, because you are ALWAYS wrong when predicting how I will do in tourneys =P

7. Frootloop - Wish we would have played =(

7. Chillindude829 - Fun set in pools, my crew was kind of mad at me that I didn't take it more serious and was using you to warm up. Thanks a lot for the advice after too =)

9. Trail - My man trail...you are one in a million boy! I don't know what kind of shoutout to give other than MIIIDDDDWEEESSSSTTT

9. Hanky Panky - GG's in pools man, you are ****ing amazing for this being your second? tourney! I hope our crews will cross paths soon as intended!

9. Darkatma - I can't even be close to salty about losing to your peach in pools man...I thought I had a chance, and I could do well, but you sure humbled me! I kept getting caught by **** I didn't even expect, so no way I could get mad there =P

13. Duck - Fun to be around as always (not fun to play against though) **** SAMUS!!!!!

13. CunningKitsune - Good stuff anthony, really though, we need to upgrade your technology! There is so much more you could have done in your sets I watched, and I know you can do it!

17. Lovage - Didn't get to play, sad day...I think I subconsciously avoid fox's at tourneys...

17. Dope - GG's man, you deserved to make it out over me. I caught you cold, and you let me get away with so much ****! Nice meeting you!

17. Kels - Kelly ****ing Smith, what can I say? A blast being around you, but your pressure is still ***!

17. HIV+ - We played 0 friendlies man....why are we so bad?

17. Little England - too bad falco sucks in teams =( You and Anthony have so much chemistry! I didn't get to see much of your singles =/

25. ORLY - Next time, I will be ready. I won't be losing to you anymore <3

33. Juggleguy - What a great tourney! I am really really happy I went!

33. Renth - Nice meeting you in person finally, even though we only talked for like 2 minutes >_<

33. voorhese - You learned some valuable lessons at this man, don't waste it and don't lose it playing LoL all the time! Melee deserves much more attention than you give it!

33. Europhoria - Good games in pools man, In all honesty though, I am super glad you won the tie breaker, my 2nd round pool was cake compared to yours >_<

33. Oro?! - Sup....fox can beat sonic!!!!! lolololol <3

41. Butch G - Good games, I learned some valuable lessons from you that I needed to take a game off of hanky! I think I have enough knowledge of peach to beat you next time we cross paths! be ready sir!

49. Lanceinthepants - Good stuff this tourney lance, I was really happy seeing you beat mdz. We really need to play more (whether that means more trips from us to you, or you to us, or BOTH, it needs to happen!)

49. DippnDots - Nice meeting you michael! Why on earth would you be a fan of mine!?!? I am SOOOOO BADDDDDD especially my ganon! LOLOL good games in pools too, I was worried when I was getting zoned out 1st couple stocks =)

49. Handsome Joe - Fun friendlies =)

57. Mundungu - Thx for the support man, I am sorry you had to go out like that in our set though. you started figuring me out right b4 you starting killing yourself =(

57. RyeJew - Thx for the support and conversation =) I am not too worried about how my placing went, It would be cool to end up in a montage or something, but really I only care about how I feel I did compared to my expectation (which was better, but not after I saw how much I had improved (since I was playing bad day 1)) I hope we will see each other more =) Once I get a job, I am sure u will see more of the fort wayne crew!

57. Shaeden (withdrawal) - you are mad good man! thanks for beating the piss out of me while I was trying to give you the win and practice tech skill =P well...tbf game 2 I tried to win for a little bit before going back to tech to see if it worked >_<

65. Skyson - Sorry it had to go the way it did, Try to just steal space vs fox and hold it like a fortress, **** is gay >_<

65. Weylin - I doubt you will see this, but I am really sad you retired after this =( You HAVE so much potential man!

65. Gracen - Didn't place as good as I had expected, but we both learned a lot from this man! let's get better!

81. JWu - GG's in pools and thx for being my pool captain! I don't mind the false hope, like I told ryejew it's all about how I played, not the number by my name!

81. TheCrimsonBlur - You are one cool cat man, glad I met you =)

97. Aceplayer - Nice hanging out, we will play league as soon as we both have time sir =)

97. Corkus Hopefully we will be seeing eachother soon =)

113. Apasher - Nice meeting you and good luck improving man!

sung!! I am sorry I believe I deleted you on accident on here =P nice meeting you as well >_< sorry I was excited that you killed yourself vs ckit! Had to root for the man, I have learned so much from him!

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
Vudujin: LITTLE ENGLAND UPSET BULL****. THIS IS THE WORST THING TO EVER HAPPEN EVER. Ugh. Totally wanted to see you just.. roll people. We will form the secret coalition and figure out how to destroy Sheiks. VUDU FOR LIFE. But really, was amazing to see you.. and that piano playing. My word. I'll never look at you again as anything but a brilliant prodigy. Such a good time. Hope to see you again in the near future. :D
No offense to Vudu but was that really an upset? I think most people would say no.

Skyson

Smash Ace
No, no, not so much the win itself happening, but the setup of the bracket that made is so that an 'upset' (in terms of the seeding and how it played out onto the bracket) caused a PA match that knocked Vudu out waaaaay earlier than he should have been out, imo.

Had not so much to do with you yourself, 'cause I think you're really good, it was just the way seeds placed it to make an 'upset' have super unfavorable aftermath. Meh.

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
yo I earned that 13th place in P:M going all random, never even got ike.
so take me out of the sea of ikes and gimme a sweet question mark next to my name.

unknown522

Some guy
@ skyson: I'm so sorry. I think I remember that happening, but I forgot why I didn't come back.

@ voorhese: lol. I'm gonna do it. You better prove me wrong

:phone:

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Well, Shaeden had already played two sets in Round 2 Pools before he had to leave, so it would have been unfair to make those two opponents play someone else, essentially rendering their previous sets useless.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Premium
So after using my Wii for the first time since this tournament, I realized my black Gamecube memory card is missing from it. It really has no distinguishing features other than it being black, but it was taken from a Wii with blue tape on the side with "Zwarm" written on it. That is my memory card with literally everything on it, so I would really love to get it back. If anyone took it out to load Melee and forgot to bring it back or anything like that, I'm just hoping someone remembers.

I should have data for Melee, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Star Fox Adventures, a few Mario Party's, Resident Evil 0 I think was on that one, Mario Golf, Mario Tennis, Double Dash, Mario Strikers, and a few others that I can't remember off the top of my head.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Ehh crap

Was it on the right side of the room, second from the front?

I remember taking out a memory card and leaving it in front of the TV, then promptly forgetting about it =_=
If that was indeed your memory card and no one gets it back to you I'll find a way to reimburse you for it :/

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Premium
I actually just found it buried in my bag after searching through it again, I mightve taken it out and forgot about it. Sorry for the scare :/

:phone:

Top Bottom