• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big House 2 Results [October 6-7, 2012 - Ann Arbor, MI]

Nintendude

Smash Hero
mm me for 100$ nintendude? doubt ur better than fly....scratch that i know ur worse.
So normally I wouldn't be dumb enough to wager that kind of money on a MM, no matter who I'm facing, but I gotta say.... a free $100 towards my prime rib and lobster dinner is really tempting.

You showing up to ROM5?

WestBallz

Smash Ace
i hate people like you...cuz u think ur good cuz u got some fraudulent win at the pre tourney before apex. Ur a ****ing moron if u think u can even take a match. You did worse than me at the same tourney ALL WHILE PLAYING ON A BROKEN CONTROLLER. YOUR SOOO BADDD god damn.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
2. Hungrybox - man you destroyed me lol. Your Ness looked kinda cute when I was watching you in pools
3. Fly Amanita - wish we played more than a few stocks >_> your ICs are scary good
4. SFAT - Panda express sucks
5. KirbyKaze - We already discussed this
5. Unknown522 - My face in that picture says everything. Good job doing well with a series of borrowed controllers
9. Trail - Was cool chilling with you, good work making Scar emo. +1000 rep for your controller related posts in this thread.
9. Westballz - It's all in your head and all on you... 100%, whether you wanna hear that or not. Stop *****ing about your controller. Honestly, if you wanna vent to your friends or whatever in private then do that; it's understandable and maybe even healthy. It could help you move forwards because you'll hear just how much of a ****ing ******** ****** you sound like. But in the meantime, just stop posting on the boards altogether please ok?
9. Darkatma - ggs
13. Scar - I wanted to play you in a lot of friendlies X.X I think at the end of the second day I was just kinda tapped out and hungry. I'll find you at RoM or something. Good seeing you again + shaving cream on the door handles was funny
13. CunningKitsune - Was cooling eating with you, ggs in pools - you ***** me X.X You were probably one of my favourite players to watch at this tournament and hopefully you'll come to Apex or something.
17. Nintendude - ggs on the matches with your peach X.X Glad you did so well with it in teams
17. Lovage - ggs, you seemed so emo at this
17. Dope - you're the best. What matters is you're young at heart. My new favourite Falco
17. Kels - ggs
17. HIV+ - ggs, hope you do end up going to rom or apex so I can play you again
25. Nakamaru - Was fun seeing you again. I enjoyed the various friendlies for like an hour lol. I hope I see you more now that I'm trying to play again.
25. ORLY - fun friendlies, it's cool to see someone enjoy this game so much and joke around cause a lot of people tend to get pretty intense/be *****y/etc.
25. SUNG666 - real talk if you're gonna play white marth you might as well just play Roy, he's better. Glad some of us explained to you falco n00bs that Falcon actually doesn't have like a guaranteed shield grab on your character >_>
25. Toph - don't be so sad, at least you did better than a bunch of us baddies. >_> I hope you get some sleep at the next tournament (don't sleep like 2 nights before so you crash really easily wherever... this is my new trick for surviving)
25. Shady - ggs at Tremor's, I think you're the person I wish I played more than anyone at this cause I love the ditto and I never get to play it anymore, I was just pretty exhausted that ifrst night.
33. Juggleguy - this was probably the best run tournament I've attended ever and you weren't a huge **** about anything either. You found like that magic balance between not being a **** and running things well AND I had fun playing you. Would have liked to see you do better but I understand how it can be to run and play at once :(
33. voorhese - ggs, I'll mm you at whatever I see you at next
33. Europhoria - you suck, make it out of pools n00b
41. Strong Bad - didn't play you/talk to you but I watched your set with Westballz. I was praying you'd win rofl
41. Idea - who's a good hamster
41. PGH Carroll - ggs, did you main Marth? If you do you should have done the ditto with me. That match up is super fun <3
49. Dre - fun friendlies
57. Tremor - this was like, possibly the best OOR housing we've had. Like... the pancakes, the dog, the gratuitous amount of blankets + pillows + sleeping space and the ability to make noise upstairs. Thank your parents again and again for me. Wish we played more than the first night where I was exhausted. Now come to Toronto
57. Bolt - ggs, the MM was weird lol. We can rematch next time if you want
57. Shaeden - GGs, wish we played more cause you're a lot of fun. I hope everything is alright with you.
81. TheCrimsonBlur - No jump, no hope. Good to meet you, ggs
81. Spife - I didn't even recognize you at first! That's how long I've been gone >_> Hopefully I'll see you at more events.
97. Morning Thunder - Words cannot describe how grateful I am for you picking us up and driving. My god X.X Next time you're here I'll make sure Kyle buys like another extra meal or something. Hopefully you survived your classes >_> You need better hype music though.

I know I forgot people I played, talked to and chilled with, I'm sorry for that! I'm really bad with names and faces so don't like take it personally.

I had a lot of fun at this and hopefully I'll be able to keep traveling and play this game again. If I was *****y about my controller or made any kind of johns then I apologize, I really came into this with the mindset that I didn't wanna do any of that and that I wanted enjoy myself. I felt like I managed to that and was pretty cool all weekend but I fell into like an old habit for a little than I apologize. I really don't think I did and it helped me really enjoy this, but just in case ;) GGs everyone

Also I didn't bring a lot of american $, so I really didn't money match anyone. I'll have to change that for the next tournament so I can play people in some more serious matches.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
i hate people like you...cuz u think ur good cuz u got some fraudulent win at the pre tourney before apex. Ur a ****ing moron if u think u can even take a match. You did worse than me at the same tourney ALL WHILE PLAYING ON A BROKEN CONTROLLER. YOUR SOOO BADDD god damn.
lmfao who cares if it's a pre-Apex tournament. There was money on the line. And I guess my previous MM vs. you is also a fraudulent win? A win doesn't have to be in a national bracket to be legit. Oh wait apparently now you have controller johns invalidating your losses at this tourney too LOL

Who cares if I placed lower than you. Between like 9th and 17th it's all bracket luck anyway, and if you had my bracket you would have gotten ****ed up by KK and Duck as well. And Fly? He's mad legit and well outplaced all of us so let's just leave him out of this nonsense rofl

WestBallz

Smash Ace
9. Westballz - It's all in your head and all on you... 100%, whether you wanna hear that or not. Stop *****ing about your controller. Honestly, if you wanna vent to your friends or whatever in private then do that; it's understandable and maybe even healthy. It could help you move forwards because you'll hear just how much of a ****ing ******** ****** you sound like. But in the meantime, just stop posting on the boards altogether please ok?
Man u sound salty....did i destroy you in friendlies or something?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Who cares if I placed lower than you. Between like 9th and 17th it's all bracket luck anyway, and if you had my bracket you would have gotten ****ed up by KK and Duck as well. And Fly? He's mad legit and well outplaced all of us so let's just leave him out of this nonsense rofl
To be fair, he did beat Duck in Round 2 Pools.

WestBallz

Smash Ace
Nintendude....u don't compare to a player like me. Seriously i beat at least 1 top player at EVERY tournament i attend. i don't think u even have a top player win besides myself. Soo you keep dreaming and ill keep being realistic.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Man u sound salty....did i destroy you in friendlies or something?
Never played you, didn't really even talk to you. You just seem like a huge loser. Your losses have nothing to do with your controller. It's you making the inputs. It's 100% your fault so stop blaming anything else. Your controller doesn't just magically activate and start waveshining for you. Your *****ing is like the only bad part of this tournament for me so I'd appreciate it if you stopped.

WestBallz

Smash Ace
me *****ing? i posted once and only told my homies whats up....so obviously u were trying ur hardest to overhear a conversation or ur just mad at life for being lonely and nerdy and need to take it out on someone. My only conclusions to why ur so mad.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Yeah I'm going to AGDQ @ Mundungu.

Staying out of this *********** discussion. **** looks like a Brawl thread atm.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Nintendude....u don't compare to a player like me. Seriously i beat at least 1 top player at EVERY tournament i attend. i don't think u even have a top player win besides myself. Soo you keep dreaming and ill keep being realistic.
Well since you're bringing up my record now, I have wins over DaShizWiz, StricNYN3, Teczero, and Kels. It's true I don't have wins over the titans, but who the **** cares lol. Due to college I've been mostly MIA from Smash for 5 years up until a couple months ago, so it's not like I've been presented with the opportunity very often.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
1. Mango ($684) – You’re really fun to play. Hope I can take you down next time. Probably the toughest fruit around, bar none.

2. Hungrybox ($342) – You got so lucky vs Unknown lol. Nice job in teams & singles, as usual.

3. Fly Amanita ($257) – Congrats on beating SFAT and me. Your ICs are crazy good. Glad I finally got to fight one of the highest level ICs in bracket, even if I lost. Just means I gotta get better. I hope to talk to you soon and see you in person again sometime.

4. SFAT ($171) – It was great seeing you.

5. KirbyKaze ($86) – We got the bare minimum we thought we’d be happy with and, surprise, we weren’t happy about it. Looks like we’re due in the lab and have some stepping up to do. Gosh, I hope we don’t start sounding like Kage with all this motivation >.>

5. Unknown522 ($86) – So close against Hungrybox! I’m glad you did well at this overall even if you went in with low expectations. I keep telling you that you’re really good. Maybe one day you’ll listen. Teach me how to beat ICs.

7. Frootloop ($43) – Nice stuff. I didn’t really get a good read on how good you were from our pools set. You have some nice wins under your belt from this. If you don’t slack maybe you can get some more!

7. Chillindude829 ($43) – We finally played. Fun matches. It was really neat to see the old school style in action even if it ***** me game two. Hope we can play again sometime soon. Great job in teams, although I kind of figured you and HBox would get second haha.

9. Trail – Fun matches. You’re cool to hang out with. Was nice seeing you again.

9. Westballz – Sucks about your controller. You have the best stories though. It was fun chilling with you and I hope this has invigorated you for ROM and APEX. I’m jealous of your hair.

9. Hanky Panky – This is quite an impressive second tournament. I hope you continue to improve and place. I would like Midwest to have more world class players. It’s been Kels on his lonesome for quite a while and it’s clear there’s enough potential within this new generation of MW players. I think you need to combo harder and hit more uairs though.

9. Darkatma – I know you said you were disappointed with your performance when we spoke but this is honestly not a bad performance. You did fine. I wish we’d gotten to play. I’m glad I’m still your Sheik idol. I’m possessive of my fans haha.

13. Scar – Still the most electrifying man around. Thank for playing me for a while. I greatly enjoyed it.

13. Duck – You just need to beat me. You’re really good though. I’m not blatantly sandbagging. I’m just trying some things I don’t get to try because of a distinct lack of Samus players in Toronto. I wish you’d beaten Hanky Panky. I feel you would have had a real shot vs. SFAT.

13. Moose – We never play. Next time we’ll just MM for a buck bo5 to take a TV or something. I swear we will play.

13. CunningKitsune – You were damn impressive at this tournament. I wish I’d gotten to play you in dittos. I feel I could have shown you some things (I don't know if you remember this but after your set with Lovage I pointed out some stuff that I felt was a problem for you and we conversed briefly). That said, you looked really solid and I was very impressed with your performance. Your Fox is really good. Hope you can push through to the next level.

17. Slox – Nice meeting you. Welcome to the dark side of the tier list.

17. Nintendude – You don’t know about the RoboFox. Stop trying to shield grab me. Hope we can play again soon. My ICs game is clearly a problem.

17. Lovage – Teams was an honor and privilege, good sir. I really enjoyed our friendlies session too. You are the homie.

17. Dope – You’re still as physically attractive as when I first saw you at *Pound* 3.

17. Kels – I was really hoping to play you but it just never came up. Lame. You are still the most quotable person ever.

17. SilentSwag – Not a bad placement. You had a lot of “almosts” this tournament. I feel we need to work on your consistency and going that extra mile. I’m always down to chat about your sets when they get uploaded (assuming they were recorded) if you want my input, but I understand that improvement is sometimes a personal thing so if you’d prefer to do it on your own then that’s fine too.

17. HIV+ - I really wish we’d gotten to play. You’re like modern Mathos or something. It’s a really obscure style.

17. Little England – Nice friendlies at the end of the day. I can understand how a placement like this can be frustrating but they’re good checks on developing egos and help us keep in perspective what we need to improve upon. You didn’t really do that badly here – you had solid wins amidst your losses. You’ve proven you’re capable of competing with the bulk of the bracket-level players. You just need to refine your game, elevate your skill level, and find ways to do so that also increases your consistency. Oh and Falco can, in fact, pressure Falcon’s shield ;)

25. Kalamazhu – Your Peach is kind of cute. Nice stuff making it to bracket. I was impressed with Midwest overall, from the improvement of previously weaker players to the break out performance of Mr. Pank. Good stuff overall. I hope you guys can keep elevating and become a force to be reckoned with.

25. MattDotZeb – Nice stuff in pools. Not a bad performance overall. Hope to see you at APEX.

25. Nakamaru – Nice stuff in pools, making it to bracket, etc. Your Falcon is pretty cool. We didn’t talk or play at all though.

25. SUNG666 – Fun matches in pools. Not much else to say really. Your hair is a lot longer than I remembered it.

25. Vudujin – Fun matches. Lame to have to play Johnny so early. I hope you can use what I told you to improve. I’d really love for you to break out a bit more – you’re a really creative guy and have such a fun personality. I hope I can come to PA sometime soon.

25. Toph – Also a fun guy to play against. We already talked at the end of the event and on FB so not much else to say. I hope I can see you again soon.

25. Shady – Extremely fun player to play against. MI really impressed me overall. I hope to see you at future events.

33. DoH – Good stuff in teams. You seemed so down after losing to Fly’s team and then you and Unknown brought it all the way to loser’s finals. That’s really good. Congrats on your teams placement. Hope you had fun. I wish I’d gone to Steak & Shake with you guys.

33. Juggleguy – This was a fabulous tournament. From a technical perspective it was run extremely well and we had enough time for everything and a boatload of friendlies and chilling time. That’s impressive. The little touches like the top 32 photo shoot, the pool sheet organization, the great use of pool captains, and organization of the setups created an amazing experience. Thank you. From a personal standpoint, this tournament taught me a lot about what I still need to work on. A great success – you should be proud of yourself. Fun matches in pools.

33. Abu – Fun matches. It was actually really fun hanging out with you. I guess my advice didn’t help that much haha. Well, back to the drawing board. Hope we can play again sometime.

33. Renth – We never money matched. Lame sauce.

33. Europhoria – Sup you. We talked. Etc.

33. Violence – You’re sexy. I love it when you throw money at me~

41. Chexr – Fun matches in pools. It was fun hitting on you and stealing your glasses too. Maybe we’ll play some friendlies next time.

41. Wake – You actually are really technical. Fun matches. Hope you were able to learn from and possibly improve from them. I really liked hanging out with you and I hope we can do so again sometime. Thanks for pointing out Chexr to me.

41. Strong Bad – Fun matches. We talked on AIM at length so not much else to say. Except that suicide KOs at 0 are gay.

41. Idea – I’ve been telling you to main Falco for like 1.5 years now for exactly the reasons why you want to main him so good stuff. Hope you start enjoying the game more and you find ways to play a more interactive style with him, since that seems to be what you want. Good luck, have fun, etc.

41. PGH Carroll – You sexy hipster. Let’s play more friendlies some time soon.

41. Wenbobular – RoboFox and SuperTranny combine to make KirbyKaze. Let’s play more. Six games are really not enough for me to teach you anything in any depth. Sometimes I hate being popular haha. Hope our chats are helping you see the game in new ways and facilitate improvement. Hope you break out soon.

49. Lanceinthepants – Nice matches in pools. You got way better from TBH1.

49. DippnDots – Always a pleasure to see you!

49. Sweet – Up your punishment and you’ll probably improve a lot.

49. Handsome Joe – You’re surprisingly handsome.

57. Tremor – Beast housing, great guy, hope things work out with all the zaniness going on. I wish we’d gotten to play a bit more but once I got back on the second day I was so baked I just collapsed and died haha.

57. Bidwell – Hey there sailor~ I miss Dept though not even gonna lie. It’s such a good tag dude haha.

57. RyeJew – Fun matches. Can’t believe you beat my Mario haha. Fox dittos were fun. Hope you learned from them!

65. 3chairz – You’re always in my pool haha.

65. Skyson – Great seeing you again. It’s been too long. I’m really glad you were my pool captain – you did a great job with it! Kirby dittos.

65. Toadster – Fun friendlies the night before the tournament. Helped me warm up a bit.

65. BluEG – Fun friendlies. I hope you learned from them!

81. GunPunch – Fun matches in pools!

81. TheCrimsonBlur – Nice seeing you. Hope I can come back to Cali sometime. I think I improved a bit from Rule 6 but it’s clearly not been enough. I need more power.

81. jbro – You’re sexy. Doc might be a smart move. He’s really intuitive and his combos are fun.

81. Kanye Rest – Nice meeting you. We didn’t play though. Maybe we should fix that haha. Cheering against Unknown is not legit btw.

81. roki – Pikachu Avatar.

81. Spife – It was great seeing you even if I didn’t recognize you right away. I can never keep track of who you’re playing haha. If you’re back on Sheik that’s cool though. She’s really fun.

97. Morning Thunder – You made this possible. Thank you so much for it. Hope to see you at the next monthly you’re available for and I’m glad you got home safely. I had my doubts but I guess you’re a real trooper.

Wobbles – Great job on commentary. And thanks for playing matches with me even if you weren’t really feeling it. It was fun.

There was a red Sheik I played on the recording setup who I wanna shout out to. His tag started with a G but I don't remember it. I just remember using Peach 'cuz he wanted Peach practice. Uhh, fun matches. It was really cool. LOL @ me asking, "Are you gay?" arbitrarily during friendlies.

And there was also a green Puff who I was playing there that was fun.

MaxBerger - I wish we'd played. You seem cool though. Let's talk on FB sometime soon.

And I think that wraps up my shoutouts. If I missed someone I probably hate you or forgot. Could be either honestly.

WestBallz

Smash Ace
Well since you're bringing up my record now, I have wins over DaShizWiz, StricNYN3, Teczero, and Kels. It's true I don't have wins over the titans, but who the **** cares lol. Due to college I've been mostly MIA from Smash for 5 years up until a couple months ago, so it's not like I've been presented with the opportunity very often.
rofl 2 retired falcos and a dude i don't kno and kels. So u got 1 semi mediocre win. ROFL great rebuttal. Your looking worse and worse by the post.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
For the ****ing sweet ****s of **** you two, stfu. I don't care who started what, if you want to talk **** to each other, do it off the boards so I don't have to see it. Jesus.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
FWIW I'm loving this.
Me too, KK, me too...

Westballz, if I recall correctly, the last time Teczero went to your region he ****ed up all your good players and lost to Mango in GFs. I guess you're just too much of a youngin to know who he is.

btw, if people want me to stop, I will. I'm having a lot of fun putting on the trollface for once haha

WestBallz

Smash Ace
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
u were the one trolling? hahaha alright this has been to much for me. But yeah bidwell is the homie so im stoppin.

SUNG666

Smash Ace
LA, CA (Glendale) Hook me up if ya wanna smash
every1 gettin heated up over a 10 yr old childrens game
This ain't no children's game it's not just a game either (to me anyway)

KK - "I think we should dredge up everyone's embarrassing losses right now just to set the record straight

WHO'S WITH ME!?"

I think Crimson needs a word on this thread LOOOOOL :p
I can't think of any embarrassing losses I've had though

Europhoria - Yo, Marth ditto color match 3/5. Loser has to play the opponents Marth's color forever.
SloX - I'll MM you again yeah, gunna train up hard
Nintendude - Thx, I'll MM you again next time, tell me how to edgeguard ICs :[
Vorheese/all those other guys at the lunch tables - Fun stuff, double 4th seed into bracket ftw

Really fun tournament good amount of setups

Double marth is the bees knees

JWU HOPE YOU'RE READIN THIS, it was super fun playin ya and chillin with your friends. I expect to see a new Jwu when I come home winter break

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
real talk, i'd be down for that $100 money match. I'll even let you john about your broken controller when you lose. Apex, lets make it happen.

Top Bottom