• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Best Players.....again

Armada

Smash Lord
Have you ever seen Cactuar playing serious?
I can tell you, you haven´t cause then you would not even ask a question like that.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
I won't bother explaining lol. The way you make this sound though is as if Hax is even the best FALCON. The wins that he does have that are good I could see Darkrain doing the same thing and really the only reason Darkrain wouldn't be listed is because inactivity, but really if you're going to list Hax as 5 couldn't Darkrain be in the same spot?
i don't even know what you're talking about anymore.

and lmfao at armada, too good.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
When I asked Armada how he got so good, how he practices, etc...

his response was "I played Cactuar before APEX. That is how I got so good. Cactuar is best."

I wish I was an MD mod so I could re-title, sticky and close this thread because there's really nothing left to say.

Kush

Smash Rookie
best falcon depends on MU

hax is best vs sheik/marth
mango is best vs falco, ICs, and idk
falcon dittos prolly s2j and mango, maybe darkrain
vs fox maybe darkrain
ss maybe best vs peach? idk except when he lost to that WA peach that one time *shrug*

that's what i think anyway
Mew2King,

With marth near the edge against fast fallers, you should mix in up throw -> downair spike.

You always use backthrow edgeguard but you it is something to mix in. Think about it.

thanks dude

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
Mew2King,

With marth near the edge against fast fallers, you should mix in up throw -> downair spike.

You always use backthrow edgeguard but you it is something to mix in. Think about it.

thanks dude
wow, thats the best advice ive ever heard, no doubt m2k will appreciate the discovery of this new, amazing, metagame changing strat. with this information m2k is garaunteed to become the us #1 player in no time.

Kush

Smash Rookie
wow, thats the best advice ive ever heard, no doubt m2k will appreciate the discovery of this new, amazing, metagame changing strat. with this information m2k is garaunteed to become the us #1 player in no time.
hey look a smug prick

I tried to PM m2k but his box is full.

Armada

Smash Lord
Wobbles: Hehe I remeber that conversation (If someone mention Cactuar it´s imposible to not remeber)
=).

I agree it´s nothing left to say.

Teczero: Cactuar is on another level than all of. People can´t even count all he´s JV5.
Many times he´s playing so sexy so it should counts like a JV 6.

ILM

Smash Journeyman
First of all, I'm 99% sure most Marths choose down throw over backthrow when attempting to get a gimp.

Second of all, Cactuar > *.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
When Cactuaris serisous it´s impossible to beat him - even once.

So don´t try to say you have beat him 3 times :glare:
I know. I once beat his Fox in a friendly with Falcon. The guy across from me is wearing a green Boston Red Sox shirt and televisioning.

EDIT: I lost my train of thought because of Cactuar.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
cactuar once tryed to drill vwins and missed

he then powershielded 3 dsmash hits, shield DIing all of them in a row.

you see, the average player has a 12 frame reaction speed

cactuar has 6.

please dont edit this post, cactuar.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
People don't get the point. Cactaur is a top tier Sandbagger, u can't beat him in Seriouslies.

Axe....Pichu can wall jump and u can't.

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
Mew2King,

thanks dude
..................no

he uses downthrow...

backthrow is stupid and useless unless theyre at high percent

and you can DI to avoid getting upthrowed --> spiked >.>

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
Mew2King,

thanks dude

you guys know whats funny is that i actually did throw up a little when i read this post

Top Bottom