• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The best Marth vid since "Real kings wear tiaras"

HellBlaZer

Smash Apprentice
jeje it's me again :D, and then again the tittle is a joke, just to cought your attention guys, and i wanted to imitate vish Dx, don't hate me ;D!

marth time!!!
BlaZing Slash

cyas

JFox

Smash Hero
u dont want ur audience to know whats coming. in this vid, i knew what was coming. it was the same combo done over and over.

u def *****. but it wasn't that entertaining. u def did **** tho...

soap

Smash Hero
my favorite clip was where falcon was just running around and u just wait like a prince then utilt spike him

HellBlaZer

Smash Apprentice
yeah thats a great mindgame actually, when the oponent sees marth still and that he doesn't moves its obvius that he will rush into marth, but he doesn`t know the blzr mindgame, thats how my friends call it Dx!!

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
good video.
u dont want ur audience to know whats coming. in this vid, i knew what was coming. it was the same combo done over and over.

u def *****. but it wasn't that entertaining. u def did **** tho...
but i agree with this guy.

fed

Smash Cadet
nice video dude
i dont play with marth, at fact... i hate him hahaha but i liked your vid
salutations for the north of chile

Top Bottom