• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Beach House 4 Results

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
The Beach House 4 - A Melee Tournament
October 26th, 2013
Howell, Michigan
Melee Singles
1: KJH​
2: Tremor​
3: JuggleGuy (left after WF)​
4: Slayer​
5: Rhythmz​
5: Dre​
7: General Heinz​
7: Dope​
9: Xatic​
9: Soul​
9: HoneyMustard​
9: Shibby​
13: Fatz​
13: Trip​
13: TM​
13: Artificial Flavor​

Melee Doubles
1: Juggle Kalindi (KJH/JuggleGuy) ($40.00)
2: Slayer/Tremor ($10.00)
3: Drope (Dope/Dre) ($0.00)
4: TM/Trip (Sawyer/Greg)
5: Shibby/Xatic
PM Singles
1: Dope
2: Slayer
3: KJH
4: Ayo
5: Rhythmz
5: Dre
7: Artificial Flavor
7: Xatic
9: NTG
9: Flip
9: Fatz

Shoutouts
1: KJH - The 2 MM's signify me getting you next time. GG's and congrats on the first win​
2: Tremor - stop choking​
3: JuggleGuy (left after WF) - pretty disappointed you had to leave before our LF set. I was looking forward to it.​
4: Slayer - gg's. we both sucked pretty bad that last game. It's too bad you're leaving man. I had a real good time saturday night and sunday, glad you stayed out. Lookin forward to chillin with you at slayerfest and such before the 16th​
5: Rhythmz - gg's. You can improve if you improve your mentality, don't get down on yourself. Good run through losers. And don't let anything like what happened, happen again. You know what I'm talking about.​
5: Dre - Always fun having you around. and watching you drive around in gta for two hours haha. Glad you decided to stay late and chill with us man, it was fun​
7: General Heinz - always a good time playing you man. It's nice to see someone who loves the game and is just happy to play. I always feel bad because of the matchup, but you are definitely improving. Looking forward to playing you again​
7: Dope - looks like that fox wasn't fast enough. Too bad I didn't get to wreck it in bracket. Twas a good night sir​
9: Xatic - Thanks for coming out man! Glad you came. I'm not sure we got to play, but let's definitely play more in the future. Hopefully you can come out to more events​
9: Soul - you're pretty good man. I hope you can make it out again. That falcon can do some work, just gotta get over those nerves​
9: HoneyMustard - Nice name hahah thanks for coming. Hopefully we can get some games in next time​
9: Shibby - thanks for coming out. Let's definitely get some friendlies in next time so I can start 4 stocking that doc asap​
13: Fatz - keep improving man.​
13: Trip - ggs in pools. thanks for coming and hope you had a good time and can make it again​
13: TM - Let's definitely play some next time. Thanks for coming! I hope you had a good time. Love seeing new blood in tournaments :p
13: Artificial Flavor - you're better than 13th man. GG's and thanks for driving all of kalamazoo out. Looking forward to our next MM​
NTG - Keep getting better man. Thanks for comin of course and let's wreck jim this week​
Ayo/Flip - thanks for coming out guys! Hope you had some fun playin PM. Maybe we can grow these PM side tournies, I definitely have room for 4-5 setups.​
HIV - enter tournies man. You're so good. I need to play you more so I can perfect my out turtle skills. Oh and saturday/sunday was hilarious. hope you had a good time, scrub​
shout outs to trail for talking mad ****tttt for weeks about how free michigan is and then not turning up. That's four missed opportunities to prove yourself. I'm not so sure you could win one of these​

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Fun tourney, thanks for hosting Josh. Sorry I wasn't able to stay for the whole thing. GGs to everyone, close sets all around, looking forward to the next tourney.

Rh1thmz

Smash Journeyman
Great tourney, Josh. Many apologies about that, I feel really bad about it and wish it hadn't happened. That kind of thing won't happen again.

Many hype sets, guys. Gonna practice up super hard for the next tourney.

Shoutouts to come soon.

General Heinz

Smash Journeyman
a prime example of what to me makes the michigan melee scene the best in the midwest. thanks for hosting josh. shoutouts to come from me as well.

slayertokey

Smash Journeyman
Melee Singles
1: KJH - the victory you deserved, but not the one you wanted
2: Tremor - ggs and thanks for the housing
3: JuggleGuy (left after WF) - derrick had it, you got lucky this time
4: Slayer - lol
5: Dre - almost had josh, would've made me cry
7: General Heinz - makin progress, i'll try to impart any knowledge i have at slayerfest.
9: Soul - you choke harder than david carradine
9: Shibby - keep on gettin those upsets and soon you won't be the underdog anymore

PM Singles
1: Dope - once mewtwo comes out you're done for
2: Slayer - how do i keep placing so well in pm
3: KJH - this game sucks
4: Ayo - ggs, gotta mix up the approaches more

was good seeing everyone again and hanging out after the tourney. maybe we'll have a mini tourney at slayerfest, who knows.

General Heinz

Smash Journeyman
shoutouts

1: KJH: good **** kalindi. we never play but i'd like to play you a bunch at slayerfest to get some experience. congrats.
2: Tremor: probably the most solid i've ever felt against you in tourney. seems we always have to face each other so i'll keep working at it. thanks again for hosting and i hope there are more cuz i'll definitely come out.
3: JuggleGuy (left after WF): good to see you as always juggle, the father of mi melee. too bad you had to split so soon.
4: Slayer: my bad suggesting poke for game five vs tremor LOL. thought that might come back to bite me/you. i look up to your falcon a lot man, it's sad to see you go. i'll definitely be seeing you at slayerfest for some final matches and advice before you head off to the great white north lol.
5: Rhythmz: gg's ************. you better believe TC's doc is rolling in its grave for that abysmal showing vs shib though ROFLMAOOO
5: Dre: good to see you dude. sooo close vs josh, hope we can play some at slayerfest (and maybe get a battle in too)
7: General Heinz: wake up
7: Dope: always good to see you bringin the old school hype dude
9: Xatic: suuuper ****ing close games in both pools and bracket man. all your characters are looking really solid, you just needed that extra nudge to net you the win. hope to see you again
9: Soul: good to see you derrick, too bad we didn't play. i'ma turn my apartment upside down for your **** lol and we'll definitely play at logan's in a couple weeks.
9: HoneyMustard: played more friendlies with this asshole than anyone all day. you're really good avery, just keep it up and i'm sure you'll be #1 in mi in no time.
9: Shibby: LOOOOOL what an upset. except not even, cuz that doc is scary. ggs in friendlies. i look forward to the day we face off in tournament.
13: Fatz: ggs in pools man. keep it up with that jiggz.
13: Trip: glad you guys made it out. that fox is looking better than last time i saw it. keep it up.
13: TM: ggs in bracket man. i keep saying it but i always love seeing you come out to these because we play at every tourney we see each other at and it's amazing how each time is just really intense destruction on both sides. like i said before, if you're ever in kalamazoo (or east lansing for that matter) you're always welcome. we'd love to have you.
13: Artificial Flavor: thanks for driving as always james. you keep the gentlemen's club alive with the transportation. you shouldn't be this low either :p show em next time.

Top Bottom