• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Sephy95

Smash Lord
@SZ7: ^-^

Well anyways this player I was fighting in an FFA was left after the other 2 left and 2 friendlies entered. I was ****** him specifically and he tried to out-Snake me on Temple. Got a regular KO and spiked his ***. He then gave another player free KOs just so I wouldn't win. I didn't give a ****. He knows that in the end, I was the victor. Owned his white Marth and made him fsmash rage spam. :troll: Owned his dark Fox and he did the free KO thing again. This guy had to be one of the most pathetic players I've ever encountered. I was glad to rub his face in ****. He left after that last match. Funny thing is he tried KOing the Puff player but ended up getting KOd himself. Your such a loser whoever you were.

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
On today, met a troll group (not TPs) that as soon as the saw me, they put only golden hammers on. I felt helpless so i decided to beat them at their own game. I only put on smart bombs(which was ingenious) and watched the chaos. It was funny watching them struggle inside of the smartbombs. Unlike me, they couldn't DI. Free pickings for blue marth and blue ike.

David Wonn

Smash Ace
I run into the same kinds in Basic Brawl

@SZ7: ^-^

Well anyways this player I was fighting in an FFA was left after the other 2 left and 2 friendlies entered. I was ****** him specifically and he tried to out-Snake me on Temple. Got a regular KO and spiked his ***. He then gave another player free KOs just so I wouldn't win. I didn't give a ****. He knows that in the end, I was the victor. Owned his white Marth and made him fsmash rage spam. :troll: Owned his dark Fox and he did the free KO thing again. This guy had to be one of the most pathetic players I've ever encountered. I was glad to rub his face in ****. He left after that last match. Funny thing is he tried KOing the Puff player but ended up getting KOd himself. Your such a loser whoever you were.
The last time I ran into such a player running away to his friends to KO him before I could, I just taunted away persistently. I always let him "run to mommy", didn't pursue him, and just taunted the living daylights out of him. Wario or Ganon's laughter works great, and so do most annoying taunts from Pikachu, Kirby, and especially Mr. G&W. Wolf's "What's the matter, scared?" taunt sounds like the most logical choice, but it just doesn't have the spammable zing of laughter and other annoying taunts.

It took a few matches for the loser to get it that I didn't care about him or his so called "friends." I just stood my ground in the lower parts of Temple, and taunted away until he'd try to attack me once again. It was painfully obvious who ended up rage quitting. :-)

Sephy95

Smash Lord
The last time I ran into such a player running away to his friends to KO him before I could, I just taunted away persistently. I always let him "run to mommy", didn't pursue him, and just taunted the living daylights out of him. Wario or Ganon's laughter works great, and so do most annoying taunts from Pikachu, Kirby, and especially Mr. G&W. Wolf's "What's the matter, scared?" taunt sounds like the most logical choice, but it just doesn't have the spammable zing of laughter and other annoying taunts.

It took a few matches for the loser to get it that I didn't care about him or his so called "friends." I just stood my ground in the lower parts of Temple, and taunted away until he'd try to attack me once again. It was painfully obvious who ended up rage quitting. :-)
This guy wasn't even friends with the person he was giving points to. He TRIED getting a free KO but failed and decided to do the next worst thing. I really didn't care either way. Like I said, he and I both knew who the REAL winner was.

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
Lol, that reminds me of the time i cg'd a tink to death of BoE in team brawl with ddd. I did it like five times. The tink was very butthurt and when he was on my team, he SD'd 20 TIMES on purpose, just so i couldn't win. Its sad really.

I admit though, it was me that kept on picking BoE.:awesome:

Zulo

Smash Ace
I see Mecha online, then in the first group I'm in there's an orange (just went red) Peach that knows stuff. Hm?

I was the red Pit/green Marth/dark blue ZSS/green Pit. All matches were on FD, except the last one on BF with all sandbags. It was kinda a TP, but I think that's just because all of us were good players and knew better than to start a serious fight in that lag.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
I see Mecha online, then in the first group I'm in there's an orange (just went red) Peach that knows stuff. Hm?
Most likely me. I was testing my Lavender Rosalina recolor over Wi-Fi, and I replaced that over the Daisy colored Peach.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Whoever the green Peach/dark Samus/ZZS/Zelda, silver Link, and dark Bowser/Ganny/Mario were, you all just got owned. Courtesy of me, the green Snake and a little Ike before that. To the DDD to that was there before the silver Link, don't **** with me. And to the Pika/Kirby, that was there before the DDD, same goes for you. Green Peach, idk why you tried help him/her. She/he was a ****. Your so lucky I was in a good mood and spammed nades at the other players. :troll:

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
Met someone i was sure it was Dark energy. But he's on his hiatus. He used red pikachu, mk and white link. I think he was using a random main. I was blue ike, marth(vs mk at SMI), olimar. My partner was a regular sonic that didn't spam smashes.

I really think it was though because he didn't want to fight me and kept running away until i showed i wasn't a noob.

XstrawberrygoddessX

Smash Apprentice
Dabeast is this you? There's a blue ike owning a green Marth/blue tink there's an afk samus and a red pt who's just watching (me) I thought I saw before where you said you played as blue ike

:phone:
The tink turned red

Changed to green falco

Well now he rage quit while the game was loading :-\

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Fought in a good tp the other day with a great krystal fox and jiggs\marth.

Did you like watching me **** that falco?:grin:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Fought in a good tp the other day with a great krystal fox and jiggs\marth.

Did you like watching me **** that falco?:grin:

Edit. Damn phone. Please excuse double post.

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
found the same **** red pikachu. why are you attacking me. watch damn it. Dark energy, i know its you

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
Its because a zss and zelda are doing it. they are abusing timer to the extreme.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Please. Just hold yor shield. Timers slow the use of the shield, so you shouldn't have any troubles.

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
Darky, if that was you(and it was) play me without items I'm alot different. Guaranteed

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
You would know right, furry? Only zulo has had the misfortune opportunity of playing me consistently. Only he would know right now.

Met my first TP today, Darky the pacifist just watched. Got salty because of the items.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
I ***** pretty much every group I ran into today. I won by about three or four most matches. Usually I had to DC because of item gaying or refusal to RQ.

Zulo

Smash Ace
Don't you love it when you find someone who plays similarly to yourself? Just ran into a neutral Pit (while I was on neutral Pit, oddly) who did a lot of wing refreshing and stuff.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Once me and this skilled Fox player formed a team and just started ****** everything in our path.

One noob even teabagged for mercy but we just had one of us chase him around and the other one flank him, xD.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
LOL I fought two noobs today, a DDD and Ganon, and whenever Ganon tried sideb spam, I just went behind DDD so he would get the attack, then punished them both, xD.

It seems like noobs these days are way too persistent....

But yes, they get no sympathy from me. :ike:

Sephy95

Smash Lord
I was foaming at the mouth earlier. This noob Wolf pushed it too far when he got off a KO on a battle wounded me. o_o I'm glad he didn't leave. :troll:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Fought in a great TP vs this headband Pika. He was good, but he was only interested in trolling and spamming gay ****.. After he left, noobs came in and it got all gay and spammy so I dc'd the group.

Dyclone

Smash Ace
In a room with a noob spamming green zelda. I can easily beat the player but everyone keeps picking temple where the player can live passed 200 with ease where I have no good semi spike killing attack making it harder to kill.
Noob switched to ZSS. LOL. no reflector
P4 helped me dispose of him

Dyclone

Smash Ace
The player kept running there and the last thing I want is to do sudden death with them...
Player RQ'd and a new group is formed
Took us to corneria and I forgot my wii freezes there...

Dyclone

Smash Ace
Its better than fighting a battle neither player can win. Besides its SD, no one really cares who wins on SD.
I just didn't want the player to win at all... and the Zelda clearly had an advantage there and I beat the player there. I didn't want SD at all...

Sephy95

Smash Lord
I just didn't want the player to win at all... and the Zelda clearly had an advantage there and I beat the player there. I didn't want SD at all...
I understand, I have those moments all the time. Those kinds of "*********** noobs" don't deserve to win. If they die in SD then watever, I'll just SD so as not to prolong any further. As long as they didn't win.

Top Bottom