• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
I think I just fought BZ. Ike/Zelda/Falco, just spam/dodge/spam/dodge. After getting ***** by my Wolf, he resorted to item gaying,:grrr: so I just DCd the group. :reverse:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
No, because he also plays Ike, and to quote Eric Cartman....

He's ****ing gay as hell!
Of course, he was speaking of President Obama, but it works just as well here.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
To that Zelda I was f-airing to hell, it would probably be a good idea not to use nayru's love repeatedly when its not working on my well spaced Ike f-airs.......just a thought...

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
To that Zelda I was f-airing to hell, it would probably be a good idea not to use nayru's love repeatedly when its not working on my well spaced Ike f-airs.......just a thought...
Nice of you to be thoughtful, but trying to help out a BB Zelda like that is pretty much hopeless all the same. :c

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
When noobs think they're top ****, my Wolf teaches them that they're a bunch of weaklings :troll:

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
shouts outs to the white kirby that fought with me we 2v2'ed our room till lag out

i was red bowser, red fox, red wolf, red pika

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
I think I just fought BZ. Ike/Zelda/Falco, just spam/dodge/spam/dodge. After getting ***** by my Wolf, he resorted to item gaying,:grrr: so I just DCd the group. :reverse:
That wasn't me. I didn't play brawl for over a week I think because my gamecube controller broke. I would never use Falco and I try not to use items.

David Wonn

Smash Ace
GGs so far to the Peach in TB

My Samus is in a Team Battle with a really good Peach. We are making one heck of a team so far! The Meta Knight / Kirby is alright, but that Wolf that just left was awful! All he knew how to do was spam forward smash and lasers. No wonder he got owned so badly. A new player just joined....

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
met good wolf,fox and jiggs. Weren't challenging but i enjoyed it. i was marth,ike,oli.
And remember how i said i was looking for a chaingrabbing falco? I did and he sucks ironically

Met an awesome reg snak, wolf and DK vs my marth and ike. GGs and the wolf witnessed my WTF recovery with ike.

Zulo

Smash Ace
met good wolf,fox and jiggs. Weren't challenging but i enjoyed it. i was marth,ike,oli.
And remember how i said i was looking for a chaingrabbing falco? I did and he sucks ironically

Met an awesome reg snak, wolf and DK vs my marth and ike. GGs and the wolf witnessed my WTF recovery with ike.
Was it as good as this?

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
kinda, a kirby gimped me, and i aethered but someone's latios' wind carried my ikes aether and i grabbed the ledge.

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
he was good, we were evenly matched and he liked to camp.
sorry for the double post, my laptop crapped up on me.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
My Samus is in a Team Battle with a really good Peach. We are making one heck of a team so far! The Meta Knight / Kirby is alright, but that Wolf that just left was awful! All he knew how to do was spam forward smash and lasers. No wonder he got owned so badly. A new player just joined....
Woah woah woah. I'm 99% certain that was me.

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
Well, there you have it, ladies and gentlemen. We can finally close the book on this one.

It's so distracting running into you -- if you at all recall a Red/Leopard Print Snake in the last two weeks just standing there staring round after round, it was me. That was the first time I ever saw a Marth FLY using a shell.

x

Green or Black Fox from last night: Remember the friendly one on ones you had with a Red Ike on FD? I'd always jump off at the end of the round to even the score? You, me, Zelda and Sonic were all nice and friendly? Remember, I left after a few rounds? And then a Snake entered the room after that and all three of you attacked him for no reason? Yeah. That was me. Boy did I see the ugly side of you guys, lol.

Also, you were really salty.

For some reason.

They were friendlies.
He can't really fly. I can only do like 5 catches before i need to go back on stage. If you happen to see me playing again. then come up to me and do 5 shield taps followed by 5 crouches

Zulo

Smash Ace
I did that a lot in a group recently. The shell thing. What color was the Marth?

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
That's a lot of thinking, though....
no you make 1 post, and you edit it multiple times stating when you character switch when they switch

i was just in a 1v1 room with a default MK. He got excited when i started thunder sliding off the slanted lips at yoshis story brawl lol he was practicing the down b glitch and practicing planking with uairs

i had food on high so food was flying around everywhere

Dyclone

Smash Ace
Thinking about going japanese R.O.B a.k.a F.C.R and tilt spamming until I find someone atleast decent enough to find the shield button
Did the same thing earlier in corneria and had a Gold pit (pacifist/item troll) A Captain Falcon (Noob but atleast he tried) and a Trollimar (all around bad)
When I entered, I was expecting a TP, but little did I know; it wasn't. It turned out to be Falcon vs olimar so I took the liberty of slapping that CF and olitard showing/telling them "I'm here to troll you" so they went after me, and failed. Little after that, a smash ball appeared and that's where Pit made his move. He got the smash ball and used it, so I picked up a Hammer, chased him to the top of the screen and scored a satisfying KO. We were still in the middle of his FS so soon after, his minions come and kill olimar and took two to knock offstage with the hammer in hand and captain falcon below me. I thought I was going to die but I lost it. Pit respawned and grabbed a hammer with the intent of killing me the same way I killed him, I was still trying to get back onstage then CF used up B on me and knocked me straight into the top of the fin. First knocking over then under pit and his hammer. I somehow lacked fuel for rob's up B and barely grabbed the ledge before he got to me. CF somehow got through unharmed and after he made it passed the fin (pit can't go over), Olimar and I were waiting for him and pit just got rid of his hammer. He eventually got his kill back and I scored a kill off CF. With little time left, CF got desperate and SD'd trying to hit me with raptor boost. It's a bit foggy, I forgot about olimars 2nd death. I won with +2 over pit's +1 and CF and Olimar's -2. It was a lulzy match but I didn't want to endure it again so I DCed

kaazers

Smash Master
H1N1: Yeah, will do, will do.

Zulo: It's a known fact that only black Marths like showing off on BB their glitches and flashiness. Last week -- the setting was Corneria… I was minding my own business at the bottom right corner of the stage. Black Marth didn't sit still for even a second.

Enter the green shell.

He grabbed it , let go, caught it again and again until he was offscreen. He stayed offscreen for a while, too. I stared. Also, I ate quite a few dsmashes from the same Marth while he was trying to do something on the platform in SV.

EDIT: Oh yeah, another person I keep on meeting online is a good Brown Samus. Zairs in such a cool fashion, spikes… a lot (I plummeted to my death more times than I should have), and sees the future with those Charge Shots. I can tell it's the same person by the fightstyle.

David Wonn

Smash Ace
3rd person on this site I encountered?

Woah woah woah. I'm 99% certain that was me.
If that's the case, you are now the 3rd person I have run into in random brawls from this site. Excellent! The awful Wolf was replaced by a Diddy who was perhaps a marginal improvement at most. After that, you switched to Zelda. Then the Diddy left and took his stupid items with him. A DACUS-happy Sheik then joined, and that's pretty much the end of the replays I kept of our group. All our matches I saved were on Final Destination. I then trolled some Basic Brawlers a little bit later.

Good games. It's not often my Samus gets to pair well with a Peach, given the relative lack of kill options with the two characters. Somehow we both ignored that little problem. :-)

Zulo

Smash Ace
Apff my green Marth likes to show off. I'll bet I know what he was trying to do on SV, it looks dumb to basically anyone who isn't a Marth main. xD

But yeah that wasn't me. I'm not very good at going forward with the shell (rather, I haven't thought to try it).

Dyclone

Smash Ace
In a room as blue marth. Seeing a crasher in this room that is constantly changing. Good though I've seen better
Edit:But then again, with some characters, the player really makes them look bad. Lol it's embarrassing to watch, I feel bad for them

David Wonn

Smash Ace
To the late, unfortunate Fox in TB...

Dear remains of Fox I met recently,

Foxes don't swim well in front of the Pirate Ship. Especially when I'm in the water too. BTW, that vehicle you sunk twice in a row is called a LANDmaster. Get a drivers license next time.

Yours Truly,
Ganondorf

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Apff my green Marth likes to show off. I'll bet I know what he was trying to do on SV, it looks dumb to basically anyone who isn't a Marth main. xD

But yeah that wasn't me. I'm not very good at going forward with the shell (rather, I haven't thought to try it).
FTR, I also use green Marth. If you meet another one, don't be surprised if its me and I'm kicking *** with him.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
If that's the case, you are now the 3rd person I have run into in random brawls from this site. Excellent! The awful Wolf was replaced by a Diddy who was perhaps a marginal improvement at most. After that, you switched to Zelda. Then the Diddy left and took his stupid items with him. A DACUS-happy Sheik then joined, and that's pretty much the end of the replays I kept of our group. All our matches I saved were on Final Destination. I then trolled some Basic Brawlers a little bit later.

Good games. It's not often my Samus gets to pair well with a Peach, given the relative lack of kill options with the two characters. Somehow we both ignored that little problem. :-)
Yep, that was me. You are so lucky you meet all these people. Very nice matches indeed. =D

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Dear remains of Fox I met recently,

Foxes don't swim well in front of the Pirate Ship. Especially when I'm in the water too. BTW, that vehicle you sunk twice in a row is called a LANDmaster. Get a drivers license next time.

Yours Truly,
Ganondorf
Too many tards making the furries look like ****loads. :grrr:

Top Bottom