• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bandicoot Returns (and It's About Time!) Crash's Nitro-Fueled Smash Thread

rfarleydude97

Smash Apprentice

Not sure if this has been posted already, but a link from CGE takes you to this (https://e3expo.com/participating-companies) and this link says " Below is a list of the major video game industry and business partners you need to see while you’re at E3. Please continue to refer to this list as it is continually updated." And the bottom of the previous mentioned link has this refer to image at the bottom of the link. But at this point, I would rather hear from Activision themselves on whether or not they will actually be there or not.

Oh and daily reminder that even if their not there, doesn't mean it ruins the chance of Crash to Smash if that were to be announced there :)

1619384614921.png

MattX20

Smash Hero

Not sure if this has been posted already, but a link from CGE takes you to this (https://e3expo.com/participating-companies) and this link says " Below is a list of the major video game industry and business partners you need to see while you’re at E3. Please continue to refer to this list as it is continually updated." And the bottom of the previous mentioned link has this refer to image at the bottom of the link. But at this point, I would rather hear from Activision themselves on whether or not they will actually be there or not.

Oh and daily reminder that even if their not there, doesn't mean it ruins the chance of Crash to Smash if that were to be announced there :)

View attachment 312760
According to this image, Activision and Bandai Namco are participating
1619385840256.png

Enigma735

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0889-8796-1569
Personally, I'm still not ruling out the possibility of Activision attending E3 this year, and I see absolutely no reason at all for why they wouldn't.
Keep in mind, this year is Crash's 25th anniversary and E3 seems like the absolute best time to announce the fun "happenings" they have planned for this year.
Also, don't forget this: https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2021/04/square_enix_confirms_plans_for_e3_2021
Square Enix confirmed that they would be attending long after other companies have already confirmed, and I'm sure some companies, including Activision, have yet to confirm this as well, so Activision attending E3 is still a possibility and in my opinion, pretty likely.

And even if Activision doesn't show up, for whatever reason, that doesn't make Crash any less likely to be revealed at E3, since Activision doesn't really need to be their for the reveal. Personally, I wouldn't worry too much.

Brother AJ

Smash Lord
NNID
Brother_AJ

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
I just looked it up, it turns out this is part of Domino's plan to bring back the Noid after... the controversy.

Though now I can't tell if he's coming as a playable character or a boss...

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I just looked it up, it turns out this is part of Domino's plan to bring back the Noid after... the controversy.

Though now I can't tell if he's coming as a playable character or a boss...
...what controversy? idek what a Noid is

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
...what controversy? idek what a Noid is
Um... see for yourself:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I posted this in the wrong topic before, much to my embarrassment.

I heard of the Noid before. I didn't think there'd be someone named Noid who would hold a Domino's hostage. So whack and crazy.

AnEasterEgg

Smash Journeyman
If he actually shot someone, yeah, it wouldn't be funny. But given no one was hurt, I'm more than okay laughing about what a stupid reason that is to take people hostage. And this crazy guy mad a pizza mascot took his name... Has the hostages cook him pizzas. That's comedy you can't make up.

Last edited:

Brother AJ

Smash Lord
NNID
Brother_AJ
You…never heard of the Noid till now? Not even that one incident where a dude thought Domino’s stole his name for the mascot?
I might have seen him referenced somewhere, but I wouldn't have known who he was. I never knew about any of this until now.

Wha...? No it's not. That nut job held people hostage. Gun in hand.
Yea, it was a horrible thing, but keep in mind that the guy was found not guilty by reason of insanity. Clearly he wasn't being properly treated for his mental health issues. Fortunately no one got hurt.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
He's been in a videogame and the only real rule holding him back is the region centric and popularity soft rules.

Also, he got a (totally legit) sequel in Yo! Noid 2: Enter the Void which is a real slapper of a game.
Yeah, I know he's beein in a video game. I just don't see him being in a game like Smash, either way.

ChunkySlugger72

Smash Lord
"The Noid" was just barely a little bit before my time, (Late 80's- Very Early 90's)(Born in 1993) But I'm aware of who he was as he was and advertising campaign for "Domino's Pizza" and somewhat kind of a mascot too.

While I do remember him being referenced once in a while by Domino's in somewhat more recent years, I mainly remember him brought up in pop culture and TV shows like "The Simpsons" and "Family Guy".

(Warning: Funny, But somewhat Violent)

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
So, if Crash likes Domino's, I wonder what he likes on his pizza from there, aside from sliced Wumpa fruits?

ChunkySlugger72

Smash Lord
If he actually shot someone, yeah, it wouldn't be funny. But given no one was hurt, I'm more than okay laughing about what a stupid reason that is to take people hostage. And this crazy guy mad a pizza mascot took his name... Has the hostages cook him pizzas. That's comedy you can't make up.
I agree, It sounds like a scene out of an adult cartoon like "The Simpsons", "Family Guy" or "South Park"

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
As much as it looks like it, no this isn’t fan art.
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
OHOHOHOHOHOHOHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
Heheheheh...hehe.....phew....
Man, That's Just...Funny
I think i'll order some Domino's

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
OHOHOHOHOHOHOHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
Heheheheh...hehe.....phew....
Man, That's Just...Funny
I think i'll order some Domino's
I actually ordered some Domino's earlier today, after reading that tweet. It made me hungry for some of their pizza.

Phoenix Douchebag

Smash Lord
Im more of a Papa Johns and Pizza Pizza guy myself, but it's interesting to see the Noid come back in an official capacity.

Funny that he crosses over with Crash of all characters, as Crash was part of Pizza Hut promotions in his heyday.

(im just sad the likes of the Noid and Bubsy came back before Golden Sun)

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I've been out of the loop lately with school and all

So what's been popping? Any news worthy for Crash making Smash? Or who the new DLC fighters are?

Top Bottom