• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bandicoot Returns (and It's About Time!) Crash's Nitro-Fueled Smash Thread

Enigma735

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0889-8796-1569
Inspired by Polarthief Polarthief 's list, I have decided to write-up our very own list of circumstantial evidence that may point to Crash Bandicoot getting included in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, as I feel a lot of substantial evidence has cropped up in the past few weeks, so I decided that now would be a great time to make this list. Everything included in this list will include anything with an unconfirmed status, or something that has yet to be disproven.

I just wanna iterate quickly that I am well aware none of the stuff on this List could mean anything, and obviously nothing is gonna point to Crash being 100% in until he's confirmed, but I'm making this list to have all this stuff all in one place instead of people misremembering a leak or piece of information.

With all that said and done, here is the list:
  • N. Sane Trilogy/Nitro-Fueled is on Switch!: Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Trilogy and Nitro-Fueled are available on the Nintendo Switch. While "new games" never usually mean a character is coming to Smash, it DOES mean that this is a franchise that is fresh on Nintendo's minds, and it could be great third-party promotion for the Switch.
    • Additionally, when they announced the N. Sane Trilogy in the March 2018 Direct, the tagline reads, GAMING ICON CRASHES NINTENDO SWITCH (Thanks to mynameisBlade mynameisBlade for mentioning this). This shows that even Nintendo is aware of just how iconic and important Crash was back in the 90's, and Nintendo may wanna capitalize off of that in the biggest video game crossover ever.
    • Also, on January 18, 2021, Nintendo uploaded a video detailing some of the major franchises on the Nintendo Switch. The only third party franchises that made it in to that video were Crash, Spyro, and to a somewhat lesser extent Sonic, though he only appears during the Mario & Sonic segment. This proves yet again that Nintendo acknowledges Crash is a huge iconic franchise, and it would be such a missed opportunity to not include him in Smash.
  • Crash 4 Leaked For Switch: Crash Bandicoot 4 has been leaked for the Nintendo Switch. Using inspect element, their is leftover code that can be found for the inevitable Switch version. Again, this doesn't necessarily means Crash is confirmed for Smash, but it does mean that Crash is becoming a big third-party franchise for the Switch.
  • Activision Pushing Crash As A Gaming Icon Again: Activision has been going all-out with trying to bring Crash back in to the spotlight again. We have been getting LOADS of games and merchandise ever since the N. Sane Trilogy and its very likely that Activision will use this opportunity to bring Crash in to the one and only video game hall of fame to duke it out with the many other gaming icons and legends.
  • Mii Costume Leak: Someone leaked a bunch of Mii Costumes that have come in to fruition. This list includes:
    • Goemon
    • Chocobo
    • Mallow\Smithy
    • Protoman
    • Team Rocket Grunt
      • As you can see, this leak has correctly leaked three Mii Costumes, and Goemon and Team Rocket Grunt seem like near impossible predictions to make. What's even more interesting, however, is that this leaker also leaked Crash as Challenger Pack 5. Now obviously that didn't happen as Byleth took that spot, but as Steve proves, leaks can take a long time until they come in to fruition, as TONS of leaks existed for Steve ever since base game, until Steve was finally added to the game, and the same case could apply here, and this leaker must have gotten the timing wrong. Also apparently, this leaker later claimed that Crash is not CP5 and he is in fact coming later on, which greatly strengthens the idea that leaks can take a long time until they pan out.
  • Leaked Activision Document: According to the leak, Activision has a five-year plan for the Crash franchise, including the company's plans for the marsupial. In the document, it claims that Activision plans on getting Crash in Smash by 2021. I've seen some people wary about this leak, but I'm actually inclined to believe that this leak is real considering how bad Activision is at securing leaks (And besides, Crash just makes so much sense to include). However, here is the full list of Activision's plans:
  • Japanese Popularity: Canadian Guy Eh made a pretty good video detailing Crash's Japanese popularity. For a Western character, his popularity in Japan is a pretty big deal and considering Smash is a game made by Japanese developers, this means that Japan will have no issue recognizing who Crash is. Here is a few noteworthy things in favor of Crash's Japanese Popularity:
  • Smash 2 Poll: I did a huge write-up about this quite some time ago. Their was a poll Nintendo held in 1999 for potential characters the fans wanted to see in a potential sequel for Smash. In that poll, Crash managed to make it to the list. As I pointed out in that write-up, Crash is the only video game character to not have any sort of presence in Ultimate, and considering this poll proved that Crash was a popular request even back then, maybe the goal here is to finally wrap up that poll by including the last remaining video game character in their.
  • Sakurai Crash References: On October 14, Sakurai tweeted a picture of two timers with certain times on them. Naturally, the community goes wild and reads in to Sakurai's post to see if its a hint towards something. Originally people have thought that the clock hands were supposed to tell us dates for when our next updates could fall on, until people have been beginning to notice that the times in Sakurai's photo are the exact same times on both male and female N. Tropy's heads in Crash 4. Sakurai also made another potential Crash reference on November 7 showcasing Fox running away from a crate with an exploding Creeper on top of it, which looks very reminiscent to Crash running away from a crate with a Nitro crate on top of it. Obviously, I do realize these are probably just innocent references and nothing more, but I still decided to throw these on here because Sakurai has teased things in the past and its always possible that these could be a tease. We just need to wait and see for this one.
  • Activision's Approval Of Crash In Smash: This is probably something that has been slept on for a while, but Activision have actually gave the greenlight for Crash being in Smash. In an Activision live stream, a fan asked them if they would allow Crash to be in Super Smash Bros., and they said that it is completely okay. Now, I'm not sure of the position of these two specific individuals and if they would have any say on Crash actually getting in, but this is something I'm throwing on here anyways.
  • Donkey Kong And Bowser Are In Skylanders: Donkey Kong and Bowser are playable characters in Skylanders Superchargers. That also means that we have Nintendo-owned characters in an Activision published game. This shows that Nintendo and Activision have a fairly decent relationship than most people give them credit for, and since Nintendo allowed Activision to put their characters in their game, it only makes sense for Activision to allow Nintendo to add their characters in to Smash, including Crash. (Thank you to magiciandude magiciandude for reminding me about this).
  • Charles Zembillas' "Something New on the Way": Charles Zembillas, a concept artist for the Crash Bandicoot series, recently wrote in a blog post that Activision has striked up a deal with another "heavyweight" for a new Crash project that is in the works. Now obviously, this could mean a number of different things, but the way the post was worded seems to me like Activision is working with another company, and what other company would Activision team up with other than with Nintendo to get Crash in Smash? We may need to wait and see for this one, but Crash being in Smash is a huge possibility for that unknown Crash project.
  • Crash Bandicoot Nintendo Switch Controllers: As pointed out by ChunkySlugger72 ChunkySlugger72 , [thank you!], Nintendo released Crash Bandicoot-themed Nintendo Switch controllers as promotion for the Crash N-Sane Trilogy. This is important to note because Nintendo rarely manufactures literal products to promote third-party games, and even some of the biggest gaming icons don't even get this treatment. To me, this sounds like Crash Bandicoot is a franchise Nintendo wants to promote the heck out of, and it could very well all lead to Crash getting included in Smash.
  • Concert Leak: On January 9, 2021, an anonymous user on 4Chan posted a leak containing information on an upcoming orchestra event Nintendo plans on hosting in 2022. In the leak, it contains a list of music that they plan on orchestrating along with three songs that are supposed to coincide with the last few fighters. What's interesting about this leak, however, is that this appears to be the only leak to correctly predict Xenoblade 2 characters (Pyra and Mythra) as Fighter #9, as Counterattack - Xenoblade 2 is listed as a song right under One-Winged Angel. However, N. Sanity Beach from Crash Bandicoot is also listed as a song, suggesting that Crash is in Smash and that he is even planned to be next. I would personally take this leak with a grain of salt as it could just be a lucky guess, but this is an interesting leak nonetheless and it could very well mean good news for Crash's chances of appearing in Smash.
    • During Pyra & Mythra's presentation, the Monster Hunter Miis have returned, seemingly deconfirming this leak.
In my opinion, Crash has such an absolutely amazing chance of getting in this game. He is one of the last remaining icons from the 90's to have yet to get included, and he feels missing from the roster. This is easily the best chance Crash has ever had and I am 99% sure Crash is coming and I'll be devastated if he isn't coming because I am that sure. Mark my words.

CRASH WILL BE IN SMASH.

Also, feel free to let me know if I missed something by tagging me or simply telling me. I plan on continuing to add to this list whenever new information or evidence pops up so I will always be happy to do so.

Last edited:

TDDolphin

Smash Ace
Inspired by Polarthief Polarthief 's list, I have decided to write-up our very own list of circumstantial evidence that may point to Crash Bandicoot getting included in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, as I feel a lot of substantial evidence has cropped up in the past few weeks, so I decided that now would be a great time to make this list. Everything included in this list will include anything with an unconfirmed status, or something that has yet to be disproven.

I just wanna iterate quickly that I am well aware none of the stuff on this List could mean anything, and obviously nothing is gonna point to Crash being 100% in until he's confirmed, but I'm making this list to have all this stuff all in one place instead of people misremembering a leak or piece of information.

• N. Sane Trilogy/Nitro-Fueled is on Switch!: Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Trilogy and Nitro-Fueled are available on the Nintendo Switch. While "new games" never usually mean a character is coming to Smash, it DOES mean that this is a franchise that is fresh on Nintendo's minds, and it could be great third-party promotion for the Switch.
    • Additionally, when they announced the N. Sane Trilogy in the March 2018 Direct, the tagline reads, GAMING ICON CRASHES NINTENDO SWITCH (Thanks to mynameisBlade mynameisBlade for mentioning this). This shows that even Nintendo is aware of just how iconic and important Crash was back in the 90's, and Nintendo may wanna capitalize off of that in the biggest video game crossover ever.
  • Crash 4 Leaked For Switch: Crash Bandicoot 4 has been leaked for the Nintendo Switch. Using inspect element, their is leftover code that can be found for the inevitable Switch version. Again, this doesn't necessarily means Crash is confirmed for Smash, but it does mean that Crash is becoming a big third-party franchise for the Switch.
  • Activision Pushing Crash As A Gaming Icon Again: Activision has been going all-out with trying to bring Crash back in to the spotlight again. We have been getting LOADS of games and merchandise ever since the N. Sane Trilogy and its very likely that Activision will use this opportunity to bring Crash in to the one and only video game hall of fame to duke it out with the many other gaming icons and legends.
  • Mii Costume Leak: Someone leaked a bunch of Mii Costumes that have come in to fruition. This list includes:
    • Goemon
    • Chocobo
    • Mallow\Smithy
    • Protoman
    • Team Rocket Grunt
      • As you can see, this leak has correctly leaked three Mii Costumes, and Goemon and Team Rocket Grunt seem like near impossible predictions to make. What's even more interesting, however, is that this leaker also leaked Crash as Challenger Pack 5. Now obviously that didn't happen as Byleth took that spot, but as Steve proves, leaks can take a long time until they come in to fruition, as TONS of leaks existed for Steve ever since base game, until Steve was finally added to the game, and the same case could apply here, and this leaker must have gotten the timing wrong.
  • Leaked Activision Document: According to the leak, Activision has a five-year plan for the Crash franchise, including the company's plans for the marsupial. In the document, it claims that Activision plans on getting Crash in Smash by 2021. I've seen some people wary about this leak, but I'm actually inclined to believe that this leak is real considering how bad Activision is at securing leaks (And besides, Crash just makes so much sense to include). However, here is the full list of Activision's plans:
    • Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy (2017)
    • Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled (2019)
    • Crash On The Run (Mobile Game)
    • Crash Bandicoot 4 (2020)
    • Crash In Smash (2021)
  • Japanese Popularity: Canadian Guy Eh made a pretty good video detailing Crash's Japanese popularity. For a Western character, his popularity in Japan is a pretty big deal and considering Smash is a game made by Japanese developers, this means that Japan will have no issue recognizing who Crash is. Here is a few noteworthy things in favor of Crash's Japanese Popularity:
  • Smash 2 Poll: I did a huge write-up about this quite some time ago. Their was a poll Nintendo held in 1999 for potential characters the fans wanted to see in a potential sequel for Smash. In that poll, Crash managed to make it to the list. As I pointed out in that write-up, Crash is the only video game character to not have any sort of presence in Ultimate, and considering this poll proved that Crash was a popular request even back then, maybe the goal here is to finally wrap up that poll by including the last remaining video game character in their.
  • Clock Pic of the Day: On October 14, Sakurai tweeted a picture of two timers with certain times on them. Naturally, the community goes wild and reads in to Sakurai's post to see if its a hint towards something. Originally people have thought that the clock hands were supposed to tell us dates for when our next updates could fall on, until people have been beginning to notice that the times in Sakurai's photo are the exact same times on both male and female N. Tropy's heads in Crash 4. Obviously, I do realize this is probably just an innocent reference and nothing more, but I still decided to throw this on here because Sakurai has teased things in the past and its always possible that this could be a tease. We just need to wait and see for this one.
  • Activision's Approval Of Crash In Smash: This is probably something that has been slept on for a while, but Activision have actually gave the greenlight for Crash being in Smash. In an Activision live stream, a fan asked them if they would allow Crash to be in Super Smash Bros., and they said that it is completely okay. Now, I'm not sure of the position of these two specific individuals and if they would have any say on Crash actually getting in, but this is something I'm throwing on here anyways.
In my opinion, Crash has such an absolutely amazing chance of getting in this game. He is one of the last remaining icons from the 90's to have yet to get included, and he feels missing from the roster. This is easily the best chance Crash has ever had and I am 99% sure Crash is coming and I'll be devastated if he isn't coming because I am that sure. Mark my words.

CRASH WILL BE IN SMASH.

Also, feel free to let me know if I missed something by tagging me or simply telling me. I plan on continuing to add to this list whenever new information or evidence pops up so I will always be happy to do so.
That's quite an impressive list you've gathered together 😃 While some of it I'm iffy on, I AM one of those guys hoping that the Activision document leak is real and leads to Crash coming to Smash next year.

Mr. Peepee

Smash Journeyman
Hey, Y'all! I fully support Crash in Smash, he definitely feels like those characters that really fit in Smash. I really need to go back and play the N Sane Trilogy now that I think about it.

Paraspikey

Smash Journeyman
As you can see, this leak has correctly leaked three Mii Costumes, and Goemon and Team Rocket Grunt seem like near impossible predictions to make. What's even more interesting, however, is that this leaker also leaked Crash as Challenger Pack 5. Now obviously that didn't happen as Byleth took that spot, but as Steve proves, leaks can take a long time until they come in to fruition, as TONS of leaks existed for Steve ever since base game, until Steve was finally added to the game, and the same case could apply here, and this leaker must have gotten the timing wrong.
Would like to note that he cleared that up, and he said he was coming later, not as Challenger Pack 5.

Paraspikey

Smash Journeyman
Oh really? I must have forgot that. Anyways, this could be an even bigger deal considering he specified its later rather than sooner.
People tend to skip over the fact that he said that, but he did.
I do think Crash is in the latter half of the pass, it just makes sense to be as new companies are normally saved for the end of DLC, not front.
Like with Sm4sh DLC, we got SE at the latter half, and in Pass 1, we got SEGA and SE at the start, while getting Microsoft and SNK at the latter half.
So if Pass 2 is like Microsoft and SE, we could see the new companies being in the latter half.

D

Deleted member

Donkey Kong and Bowser (along with Crash and Cortex) are playable characters in Skylanders Superchargers.
Crash and Cortex (As well as Fake Crash) were in Skylanders Imaginators, not SuperChargers. For SuperChargers, it was only Donkey Kong and Bowser. It doesn't change that DK and Bowser did appear in Skylanders, but I thought I should correct you because Crash wasn't in SuperChargers.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Enigma735 Enigma735 You'll have to do an updated analysis repost at this rate.

People tend to skip over the fact that he said that, but he did.
I do think Crash is in the latter half of the pass, it just makes sense to be as new companies are normally saved for the end of DLC, not front.
Like with Sm4sh DLC, we got SE at the latter half, and in Pass 1, we got SEGA and SE at the start, while getting Microsoft and SNK at the latter half.
So if Pass 2 is like Microsoft and SE, we could see the new companies being in the latter half.
That's a pretty reasonable thought and educated analysis there, sir. I've been thinking for some time now that with Activision's habits, we obviously wouldn't hear of a Smash reveal for Crash until June at the earliest, so if the VGAs has a Smash reveal at all (which is an admittedly low chance), it would be anyone but Crash. In regards to Acti stuff at the VGAs, it would have to be a new Spyro or Crash game, and little else besides.

Last edited:

Enigma735

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0889-8796-1569
Crash and Cortex (As well as Fake Crash) were in Skylanders Imaginators, not SuperChargers. For SuperChargers, it was only Donkey Kong and Bowser. It doesn't change that DK and Bowser did appear in Skylanders, but I thought I should correct you because Crash wasn't in SuperChargers.
Thank you! I'm not big on Skylanders so I had no idea.

Darktheumbreon

Smash Ace
NNID
darkkirby7
3DS FC
2921-9577-5424

Darktheumbreon

Smash Ace
NNID
darkkirby7
3DS FC
2921-9577-5424
Which makes me beg the question even further; why did Debi Derryberry skip out doing Coco in Crash 4 for this game if it probably mostly recycles voice clips anyways?

Well, a decent number of voice actors are different in Crash 4. Crash, Coco and N.Brio come to mind. Easy to assume Jess was busy with another animated character, same with N. Brio's voice actor (ironic that they're both a part of Animanics). No idea for Derryberry though.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Well, a decent number of voice actors are different in Crash 4. Crash, Coco and N.Brio come to mind. Easy to assume Jess was busy with another animated character, same with N. Brio's voice actor (ironic that they're both a part of Animanics). No idea for Derryberry though.
The only thing I can find for her recent roles is that she plays a character for this show, which has a second season set for this year:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tigtone

ChunkySlugger72

Smash Lord
Maybe, but this is still possible
Pretty unreal to see some of the most iconic platforming mascots in video game history in Crash Bandicoot and Donkey Kong standing next to each other, It just feels natural, Just like Crash in Smash.

It's the closest Crash has come to crossing over with in anything Mario/DK related, Getting into Smash with a CGI trailer interacting with Mario is the Ultimate goal.

Last edited:

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
I do kinda wish 1996 Cortex was voiced by Clancy Brown in Crash 4. It would've done a better job at differentiating the two Cortexes.
Not only that, I wish that version of Cortex was angrier and unhinged. The modern Cortex has a flamboyant edge to him and is more comedic. That works really well for Crash 4 and he's more funny than menacing, but 1996 Cortex was sinister, bitter and had a hideous temper. He was a bad guy AND he was losing his cool because of constant failed experiments.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
I do kinda wish 1996 Cortex was voiced by Clancy Brown in Crash 4. It would've done a better job at differentiating the two Cortexes.
Clancy Brown is too busy for anything other than Spongebob these days, and even then Nick didn't bother to redub Mr. Krabs with him for the Battle For Bikini Bottom remake.

Not only that, I wish that version of Cortex was angrier and unhinged. The modern Cortex has a flamboyant edge to him and is more comedic. That works really well for Crash 4 and he's more funny than menacing, but 1996 Cortex was sinister, bitter and had a hideous temper. He was a bad guy AND he was losing his cool because of constant failed experiments.
- don't have Cortex use his older personality in any context
- yet have Coco keep hers and pretty much excise all her previous flaws

There's mixed messages here, and I'm not sure if I like it.

Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Well, that was fast.

The thing with Clancy is much more complicated than being high profile. He didn't have a very good time following the Naughty Dogs game and bailed because the pay was absolute trash and he wasn't treated well.
Yeah, considering how the ADR directing in those games had the VAs tend to talk quickly in one breath and WOC had some rather dull performances, I'm not surprised that Universal was responsible for him leaving. It's a wonder that Lex Lang stayed as his replacement after the debacle of Twinsanity's production.

Last edited:

Enigma735

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0889-8796-1569
In speaking of voice actors, the only thing I'm worried about when it comes to Crash getting in Smash is trying to get Jess Harnell to voice him. Jess Harnell is quite a big actor so I'm not sure how difficult it would be for Sakurai to get in touch with someone like this. Of course he can just rip Crash's voice straight from his games, but wouldn't he need approval from the voice actor himself?

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
In speaking of voice actors, the only thing I'm worried about when it comes to Crash getting in Smash is trying to get Jess Harnell to voice him. Jess Harnell is quite a big actor so I'm not sure how difficult it would be for Sakurai to get in touch with someone like this. Of course he can just rip Crash's voice straight from his games, but wouldn't he need approval from the voice actor himself?
I'm pretty sure they'd just use Scott Whyte's voice. Harnell's too busy with Animaniacs and America's Funniest Home Videos anyway. It's far from being a Steve Burton situation. :ultcloud:

Enigma735

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0889-8796-1569
I'm pretty sure they'd just use Scott Whyte's voice. Harnell's too busy with Animaniacs and America's Funniest Home Videos anyway. It's far from being a Steve Burton situation. :ultcloud:
Oh yeah that's true. I thought Jess voiced Crash in It's About Time but I guess not. I guess it won't be much of an issue then.

Enigma735

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0889-8796-1569
I came across this on Facebook. Someone looked up Crash Bandicoot on Amazon and Challenger Pack 8 for Fighters Pass Volume 2 came up on the search results.
FB_IMG_1604064001335.jpg

Should I add this to The List or no?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I came across this on Facebook. Someone looked up Crash Bandicoot on Amazon and Challenger Pack 8 for Fighters Pass Volume 2 came up on the search results.
View attachment 290739

I was almost convinced, but on a closer look it's clearly photoshopped. the "Classification PEGI: 12" is a different colour from the "Classification PEGI: 7" on the N. Sane Trilogy listings.

EDIT: Also the "Nintendo Switch" on the FP2 listing is a completely different font from the other platform specifications, even though "Nintendo Switch" is on another one of the listings. This is an utterly pathetic fake leak, couldn't even use inspect element.

Last edited:

Paraspikey

Smash Journeyman
View attachment 290739

That isn't real.
This image came from twitter from a random user who's a troll.
No retailer is selling a product called "Pack 8". And Amazon wouldn't have pack 8 listed as "Crash", why would they know before anyone else?

Enigma735

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0889-8796-1569
Alright, so storytime for you all.

Today, I beat Stormy Ascent not once, but twice. Why, might you ask? Well, my first run of the level was pretty great. I was breaking all the crates AND I was stocked up on lives. Not only that, but I managed to die like one or two times before actually getting to the last checkpoint, so I had nothing to worry about, which I thought.

Then we get to the last section of the game. This is when my luck went striking down. I kept dying over and over and OVER again. I was so nervous because my lives have just straight went down from the 50's range all the way until the single digits. This is when I started to get really nervous. And then with some stroke of luck, I managed to get the gem at the end of the level at 0 LIVES and then I went in to the portal. I was so excited that I ran around the house and went to grab dinner.

123257703_1487670678098987_8140122855351993096_n.jpg

As I was eating, I just remembered that I FORGOT TO SAVE MY GAME AFTER BEATING THE LEVEL. So, I quickly stopped everything and checked the game, and you guessed it, MY GAME DIDN'T SAVE. Words could not describe how furious and angry I was and this felt like a huge slap in the face.

So, after calming down while eating my dinner, I decided to give it another shot. Hey, if I did it once, I can do it again, amirite? So as I'm playing, I have the absolute worst luck immediately from the start of the level and I already lost about 10-15 lives during the middle section. Now we get to the final checkpoint, the part that gave me the most trouble my last run, and somehow, I did it on my first try, and the gem was mine again

123251604_1487670628098992_4528846545785162901_n.jpg

except not really, BECAUSE I ACCIDENTALLY PRESSED THE WRONG BUTTON. So, I literally died right next to the end of the level and didn't jump, so I'm furious again. Then, my bad luck starts to hit again, and this is when I'm really starting to sweat and cry because all I want to do is beat this goddamn level. With 2 LIVES IN TOW, I FINALLY beat this level once and for all. No accidental button presses, and no forgetting to save. I finally beat Stormy Ascent for real this time.

Now, I have had absolute terrible luck when it comes to video games in the past, but I can't say my luck was nearly as bad before as it was here, and I am FINALLY glad to say its over.
🙂

Also F*** STORMY ASCENT.
😡

TDDolphin

Smash Ace
View attachment 290739

As cool as is it, no. I don't buy it being real.
Also, congrats on beating the hell that is Stormy Ascent 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Brother AJ

Smash Lord
NNID
Brother_AJ

• Goemon
    • Chocobo
    • Mallow\Smithy
    • Protoman
    • Team Rocket Grunt
      • As you can see, this leak has correctly leaked three Mii Costumes, and Goemon and Team Rocket Grunt seem like near impossible predictions to make. What's even more interesting, however, is that this leaker also leaked Crash as Challenger Pack 5. Now obviously that didn't happen as Byleth took that spot, but as Steve proves, leaks can take a long time until they come in to fruition, as TONS of leaks existed for Steve ever since base game, until Steve was finally added to the game, and the same case could apply here, and this leaker must have gotten the timing wrong. Also apparently, this leaker later claimed that Crash is not CP5 and he is in fact coming later on, which greatly strengthens the idea that leaks can take a long time until they pan out.
    • Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy (2017)
    • Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled (2019)
    • Crash On The Run (Mobile Game)
    • Crash Bandicoot 4 (2020)
    • Crash In Smash (2021)
  • Clock Pic of the Day: On October 14, Sakurai tweeted a picture of two timers with certain times on them. Naturally, the community goes wild and reads in to Sakurai's post to see if its a hint towards something. Originally people have thought that the clock hands were supposed to tell us dates for when our next updates could fall on, until people have been beginning to notice that the times in Sakurai's photo are the exact same times on both male and female N. Tropy's heads in Crash 4. Obviously, I do realize this is probably just an innocent reference and nothing more, but I still decided to throw this on here because Sakurai has teased things in the past and its always possible that this could be a tease. We just need to wait and see for this one.
  • Donkey Kong And Bowser Are In Skylanders: Donkey Kong and Bowser are playable characters in Skylanders Superchargers. That also means that we have Nintendo-owned characters in an Activision published game. This shows that Nintendo and Activision have a fairly decent relationship than most people give them credit for, and since Nintendo allowed Activision to put their characters in their game, it only makes sense for Activision to allow Nintendo to add their characters in to Smash, including Crash. (Thank you to magiciandude magiciandude for reminding me about this).

CRASH WILL BE IN SMASH.

Agh! Don't do this! You're getting my hopes too high! 😣😱😆

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
That's not a bad list honestly (despite Shantae being my most wanted). But I feel like Waluigi isn't happening whereas Ryu, Crash and Geno are more likely to be coming.
You should drop by the Waluigi thread some time, we have some pretty good potential evidence for his inclusion - though we haven't compiled it into a comprehensive list yet.

Top Bottom