• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

KageMurphy

Smash Master
a guy like me (FREAK)

So you were playing the game and suddenly you were involved in an unstoppable gay romance with a man who was dark as night and wanted your freakyness? Never even gave you a chance? That's despicable. Outrageous, egregious, preposterous! You get me one whitey on that space jury, you're gonna walk outta there a rich man.

unknown522

Some guy
Is there anyone here that is from Richmond, VA or somewhere near where Civil War 4 is gonna be held mind housing myself, Weon-x, JPobs, and possibly 1 more person? If anyone can, then plz send me a PM

reqy

Smash Journeyman
Hello,
I just moved to the DC Metro Area(more specifically Clarksburg) and I am looking to play some Melee. This seems to be the correct thread to post in so if there's any fests going around, care to pm?

JaceComix

Smash Apprentice
Xanadu in Baltimore does stuff pretty regularly, the thread shouldn't be hard to find.
And once school starts back up (assuming everyone didn't graduate), UMCP Smashers would be a good thread to watch as well.

Other than that, things are pretty dead this summer. :/

Laijin

Smash Hero
Thumbs is forever pranked. Riot is even nerfing his precious Master Yi and he even still has that Yoda picture on his icon. He must really love that series. Personally episode 1 was my favorite. Young Anakin was a very good inspiration to my childhood. I bet Seb probably likes Episode 3 because its very good and has lots of action and special effects and stuff. George Lucas really knows how to direct a good film!

Laijin

Smash Hero
George Lucas is a modern day genius. He should have stuck the millenium falcon in that scene and stuck like, a little Han Solo in there too to bless baby Luke and Leia. That would have been cool. I bet he was planning that too.
Man, I can't think of a single better director than George Lucas. He's an absolute GENIUS. I bet since Seb is an aspiring film director GL is like a role model to him.

When Seb grows old and passes away, I WILL BE SURE TO WRITE THAT IN HIS OBITUARY. "George Lucas was like a role model to him..an inspiration to us all". And i'll pay him lots of money to attend the funeral.

Top Bottom