• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

hot$

Smash Ace
I hope the 3rd movie is better than the 2nd, (I respect the 2nd movie as it had great success) but it wasn't my favorite.

Shinku

Smash Champion
i dont think any movie can really beat dark knight, batman i mean.

that movie had such a good flawless story that really had me on the edge of my seat when i first saw it

that and heath leger really took the spotlight

hot$

Smash Ace
batman is gay (the character) super man is probably the lamest super hero ever.. also #marvel4life

but yeah, it wasnt the best movie ever LOL

come on now.. maybe for an action film....hmmm...nah!

and lets just hope that the man of steel (look it up if you aint know) will be worth something.. cause look whos involved, you would think that would be "the movie to see" or atleast its sequel or some ****.. but yeah, dc is really that awful imo. they need some sort of big blockbuster that isnt ****ing batman.

flash movie 2014/15, they should do it <3

Ghostype

Smash Champion
i dont think any movie can really beat dark knight, batman i mean.

that movie had such a good flawless story that really had me on the edge of my seat when i first saw it

that and heath leger really took the spotlight
Spider-Man 3 was better than Dark Knight. Heath Ledger was lame. etc. etc. SANDMAN? VENOM? EVIL PETER PARKER?

Ok time to not post for another five months and forget my password again.

Top Bottom