• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

TDK

Smash Master
NNID
GrayCN
I haven't been able to find any tournaments in the greater Vancouver area. Are there any ones that you guys know of?

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
There's something of an arcadian tournament called underdogs tomorrow (sunday the 18th) at vancouver street battle off kingsway on courragh st or smthn lol look it up probably starts around 1pm

SS4E

Smash Rookie
Hey y'all~ I'm a total newb to the forum here, but I'm most curious about smashers who might live nearby owo

AKOHBE and I are based out of Nanaimo, on Vancouver Island, and can certainly manage to make the trip to mainland Vancouver if need be. Nanaimo's smash scene appears to be pretty dead going by old forum posts and the facebook group, but I haven't given up hope yet XP

Last edited:

Sion

Island of Horizon
Hey y'all~ I'm a total newb to the forum here, but I'm most curious about smashers who might live nearby owo

AKOHBE and I are based out of Nanaimo, on Vancouver Island, and can certainly manage to make the trip to mainland Vancouver if need be. Nanaimo's smash scene appears to be pretty dead going by old forum posts and the facebook group, but I haven't given up hope yet XP
hello! it seems you are acquainted with the facebook groups so feel free to drop in and check stuff out there. uvic seems to be pretty active if you can manage to make trips to those. otherwise, look out for some of the bigger tournaments like bobc2

theGG

Smash Rookie
Just moved to Vancouver.... wondering if theres any Project M scene at all or if its just Melee and SSB4?

robyextreme

Smash Ace
Ssssssss****! Well, that's upsetting. I hope he gets the help he needs. I never thought he'd end up in rehab.

I am living in Res at SFU right now. I haven't gotten all my **** together, but I will soon hopefully. If any of you see Adamdorf before I get a chance to, please tell him that LysanderBlack sends his love (no homo).
He never got hes **** together. RIP :GCCD::peachmelee:

Top Bottom